Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make Canvas available worldwide

Please consider launching Canvas in all countries Spotify operates in. We feel left out! 😞 

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.

Comments
qzx

bring canvas in ukraine

GeorgeK10

What the **bleep** is going on here? Why is it necessary to vote for a feature that is available all over the world? And how are people supposed to know that there is a vote? Why do I get a different experience from the app than people from Austria for example. Not only have you not launched in Ukraine for many years, but now not all functions have been added, shame on you. In this country we add canvas, in another we don't, do you think that's right? It’s simple, just add it!!! 

GritsUA

Add canvases in Ukraine. How people can know about canvases if they don’t have it. What a joke with votes. Do you really think people visit forum in 2022?)))

ShinigamiVI

The video feature is simply not available in Egypt.

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2023-01-24

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Di_XO

For real guys, how people should know about canvas in Ukraine?

I saw it on tik tok of some American guy. So I opened my setting and started to scroll where is this feature. So then I googled “how to turn on video on Spotify” and found this topic. 

Please make it work in Ukraine!

Best regards ❤️

babilungam

99% of Spotify users in Ukraine don't know about this feature 
How would they vote if they don't know about it? 

RohitY

We definitely need the Canvas feature. I do not understand the idea of region wise rollouts, its a feature, simply toggle it on for the users at least for the songs & albums it is available for. Despite being a premium subscriber, not having this feature is a huge bummer.

Please reconsider the idea.

AlexAVGN
"Canvas" function doesn't work even though it is enabled, I have tried everything but nothing helped.

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Yordan
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.