Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make Canvas available worldwide

Please consider launching Canvas in all countries Spotify operates in. We feel left out! 😞 

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.

Comments
Di_XO

So… still no Canvas in Ukraine unfortunately.

Just wondering how long it takes

to add this feature.

Argisht

Absolutely! As an avid Spotify user in Armenia, I wholeheartedly support the call for Canvas to be made available in our country. It's disheartening to feel left out of such an innovative feature that enhances the music listening experience. By expanding Canvas to Armenia, Spotify would not only cater to the diverse musical tastes of our nation but also foster a more inclusive and engaging platform for all users worldwide. Let's bring the vibrancy of Canvas to Armenia and elevate our music streaming experience! 🎶🇦🇲 #LaunchCanvasInArmenia

profssrr

Purchasing spotify premium just because it's CANVAS feature but that feature isn't available in Bangladesh. 

I request spotify to roll out canvas feature in Bangladesh.

3144ecw7wdtudt4rhmja

Make canvas available in Bangladesh 🇧🇩

CrabbyPlayzyt

Hey Spotify Team! Has there been any update on this, its been too long Asia is missing out on canvas feature ;( 

CrabbyPlayzyt

Spotify Team! Please add the canvas feature in Pakistan pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

31jo4i2vslgtz53oeouk

The feature is available for some people  in Zambia  but hasn't reached me yet hope it will soon enough 

CrabbyPlayzyt

Please Make the Canvas Feature Available in Pakistan pls @spotify

HekimMammadli

I use spotify in Azerbaijan but canvas does not work