[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends,

i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.

Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is literally phenomenal good and also Sportify should gradually deal with newer technologies.

Is this topic already planned? If it does not come, please tell it so your users can make a decision.

Updated on 2019-11-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-11-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

This idea "sounds " great!!!

aganove
Visitor

This is really a game changer. Please let us know when it is coming!

tommy536
Regular
Yes it is a game changer! I think its time to change....
MatthewMawer

The addition of lossless would be great but I can understand the reluctance. 360 sound on the other hand quite astonishing.

Don't get me wrong I would be glad for both.

kennethvejen

This is definitely a feature Spotify needs to have in order to compete with other streaming services

Fluoresceina

I'd love to use this on spotify.

vo0vv-uk_1gzg

Do it! Spotify

VgamerTV
Casual Listener

Yes! Please partner with Sony to bring the current 100+ songs available in 360 audio to Spotify. There could be a special section in the app to experience it. It could be a great edge over the competition

Adab92

Maan I really hope they do this <3 I would really hate to move to another platform just for that. I have high hopes for Spotify <3 I am sure they are working into a licence.