Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends,

i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.

Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is literally phenomenal good and also Sportify should gradually deal with newer technologies.

Is this topic already planned? If it does not come, please tell it so your users can make a decision.

Updated on 2020-01-10

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Guido
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-11-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Jpgchief

This idea "sounds " great!!!

aganove

This is really a game changer. Please let us know when it is coming!

tommy536
Yes it is a game changer! I think its time to change....
MatthewMawer

The addition of lossless would be great but I can understand the reluctance. 360 sound on the other hand quite astonishing.

Don't get me wrong I would be glad for both.

kennethvejen

This is definitely a feature Spotify needs to have in order to compete with other streaming services

Fluoresceina

I'd love to use this on spotify.

vo0vv-uk_1gzg

Do it! Spotify

VgamerTV

Yes! Please partner with Sony to bring the current 100+ songs available in 360 audio to Spotify. There could be a special section in the app to experience it. It could be a great edge over the competition

Adab92

Maan I really hope they do this ❤️ I would really hate to move to another platform just for that. I have high hopes for Spotify ❤️ I am sure they are working into a licence.