Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends,

i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.

Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is literally phenomenal good and also Sportify should gradually deal with newer technologies.

Is this topic already planned? If it does not come, please tell it so your users can make a decision.

Updated on 2020-01-10

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
giugliano

More than 2600 votes by now. .... What are you waiting for to improve your offer with better sound quality!?!? 🙄🤔😔

meerrettichen

if not adding the 360 RA, I am gonna to change to Deezer. the sound is simply just amazing

Doodlebug0903

3016 votes. Let's get the ball rolling Spotify! The users want this! 360 RA is an amazing feature that should be integrated into Spotify. Spotify's interface is much better than those with 360 RA support, and I don't want to change over for this feature. Let's go Spotify!!

Carolon

When is this coming? I'm seriously considering moving to Tidal or Deezer to have 360 sound. It's so phenomenal! This is getting ridiculous that the main streaming platform doesn't offer it!

Glitterbitsch

Honestly, what are you waiting for, Spotify? This has now been asked for since over a year and has reached over 3000 votes by now (at rapidly increasing rate of votes)! The very least would be to give an update on where you stand!!

hug0w054

This is a real bummer ... I'm a realllllllly old Spotify client and I would consider a change of platform for that feature 

Olivier772002

Deezer has it ne it’s really great as shown by a friend of mine! I hope Spotify will make it soon as well!!!

Spike0412

Hi guys, please do it !

360 is just amazing !

lumible

Adding my voice to the crowd, I would love this feature!

Chapead

Hi got the Sony 1000X4 for my birthday and the 360 does sound great . Since working from home I listen to 60 hours of Spotify a week and any enhancements would be welcome for a loyal customer. You are the best but don’t lose out on competition that is looking to offer it!