Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bring back the heart button!

I am incredibly frustrated that I can't see which songs I liked in my own playlists. I don't want to go to the Liked Songs-list everytime I want to add my favorite songs to the queue. Bring back the heart!!!

Updated on 2024-01-26

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
tunedIN

I first submitted this idea within hours of it happening. Being in New Zealand our time is ahead of the rest of the world. Then my post ended up merged with another. I also submitted an idea to have both the green heart and the green tick. 
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Can-we-have-both-the-Green-Heart-and-the-Green-Tick-next...

If you have a look at your Release Radar in the desktop app, you will see this extra column already exists. What is the point of having a column to hide songs on your Release Radar. Who does that? Herein lay the solution we're seeking.

This would also do away with having a dual function button. One downside of using YouTube music is that if you like a song you are automatically subscribed to the artist YouTube channel. Hence Why I never like any songs in YT Music.

For the same reason I never use the green check to send songs to other playlists, because you have to like the song first. Thousands if not millions of Spotify users are wondering how their "Liked songs" playlist grew to an unmanagable size. 

Let's have both.png

03-ckyvl_ivh5

Look how easy it is, Spotify. Take Apple Music for example. I can add stars to my favorite songs with a simple click, or remove them with another simple click. And I can see the songs I marked as favorites with a little star, and everywhere. If I mark a song, the mark appears in lists, albums, songs... How simple, right?

But there's more, I can go to the metadata of any song and mark it as a favorite, and I can even tell if the song is a super favorite, give it a rating.

And what's more, the songs sound good, in HD, and without raising the price. How simple, right, Spotify?

It makes me a little sad to see what Spotify has become. Anyway, there's a lot of offer. Good luck.

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-18 a las 22.25.28.png