Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
cleo1425
Just wondering if you have made any progress with making the tracks in "Your Music>Songs" a Playlist in the Samsung Galaxy S6 app?
Tomasquintana
I just with you could make Songs into a pkaylist so that it is available on smart TV and roku which only show play lists but not "songs"
engquist

I'm an American expat living in China.  We have many, many issues with download speed and Great Firewall restrictions.  Sometimes I cannot get music to stream so online is my ONLY option.  For five years now I have to listen to a library of only 3333 songs per device offline.

IT'S SO MUCH WORK CHANGING THESE LISTS!!

When a better option comes along I will definitely take it.

The stance of the Spotify organization does not follow "long tail economics" in this regard.  The presented argument is that "only 1% of users....blah blah blah..."  Well this is the Internet age and you NEED to cater to the 1%.  Furthermore I think this number is not reflective of reality.  I am willing to bet that a much larger number of users are reaching this limit at some point or another...

How are you arriving at the 1% figure?  If it's a snapshot in time, it's not an accurate metric!  If I have 3333 songs on one of my 3 devices and then I remove one to download another, it will appear that my account is not at capacity during that point in time where I'm at 3332 songs.

Here's another issue from a financial self-interest point of view:  if I have a song I stream once a week, instead of just downloading it once and keeping it offline, does it cost Spotify more money in terms of bandwidth and network infastructure?  OF COURSE IT DOES!

Save yourselves money and make customers happier Spotify!  Nobody can stream music when on vacation in the Philippiness, Cambodia, or other countries or regions where there isn't even 3G on cellular networks yet (or it's abysmally slow..).  Have you ever used wi-fi in most Southeastern Asian countries?  It's awful!!!

How will Spotify successfully break into developing markets?  By allowing users there to download a song ONCE and then store it.  Otherwise they won't keep the service.

The next company that takes over WILL do this because online streaming services follow a cycle of "adapt or die."  The next tiger will come along and gobble you up and then I'll have to spend days of my time re-downloading everything into THEIR service.

Internet-age consumers have no loyalty (I don't).  We simply evaluate options and make the best choice for our time and money.

Adapt or die. 

seyahdoo

+1 There must be a way for me to share my starred music.

Ppozniak

I don't even... This should be a basic feature ._.

Mtowhen
Sxactly
k1ngk0ng

+1 this **bleep** needs to be fixed

_yan

I need this!

andsbf
<h1>Information is Money!</h1>
eber219

I need this too.