Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Gvladik

its 2020 and you should be able to do such as simple thing

Russell67
  1. Well how many votes are required to justify a sharing option for "liked songs" playlist?
  2. Why not just include sharing of liked song playlist anyway? Surely this is not asking for much work to do. There are many people that do not bother with with community board and voting etc, who would find this feature useful, rather than put up with creating another playlist, and without multi select option, and having to select one song at a time. 
  3. In this regard, Spotify is backwards, causing frustration and disappointment. Please, just add share option for liked songs regardless of votes or not. And if not too much to ask for some standard music player options on mobile devices, include the ability to multi-select and select all, songs in a list, to copy, move or delete. You know, the tap n hold for 1 second then up pops the selection boxes. Nothing new, nothing hard, yet most useful, simple and efficient way to manage our music selections.
  4. Without this, Spotify will never be the avid music listeners main player.

hjuneja

If this doesn't happen i can happily make a tool for you guys that can do that

make this happen pleaseee

Asifzk

Really need this

Lisanna

Surprised that this wasn't the first kind of sharing implemented.

hematogender

This would be an amazing feature, really looking forward to this.

SimBoi

why not just make the "liked songs" a real playlist, that way we get some extra benefits on top of being able to share the "liked songs" such as the songs count and the combined length

Krulle1000

Hello,

When can we expect this small feature change please? It’s really frustrating not to have this option.

Thanks.

AdamDam

I think that this is a great idea! While I don’t think that it’s too tedious to both save tracks to Liked Songs and add them to my public playlist that is also called “Liked Songs” whenever I find new tracks that I enjoy listening to, this idea would eliminate the need for having essentially a duplicate playlist in order to be able to share all the songs that I like with other Spotify users.