Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Papa_Owl

Bring it baaaaaaaaaack 😭

Jemxsabre

Id try the enhance feature but it doesnt give me that option for my "on repeat" playlist. I like doing radio based on playlists like that, and now i am unable.

gurtlover

It's now been removed from the desktop version too.  Someone at Spotify must have really hated it, yet it's one of my favourite features of Spotify. 😞 

Hongkonggoolagong

Everyone hit up the Spotify social pages comment section with a link to this vote.

I’ve been spamming every post on their FB here in Australia with a link to this vote. 

Raise awareness

blueyboy

It's been removed on the desktop version as well. What the **bleep** is spotify doing...

chaos_geek

Hahahahahah that happened way quicker than expected. Spotify, your customer service is atrocious. Glad I canceled already. 

bobnoone

ARGH!  I can't believe they took it away from the desktop app now too. SO AGGRAVATING! 

colereynolds

Why have we not heard back from Spotify on this? Silence is not the answer. You removed from mobile and now it has been removed from the desktop app too? Right before Memorial Day weekend? Are you trying to force us to migrate to a different service? Please help us understand why you made this change, despite all of us asking you not to, and why we haven’t got an official answer yet.

chaos_geek

I'm still fighting this fight for whatever reason. Support basically tried to con me into letting it go when I was in chat. Got passed off and then the next person seemed like they were putting in an effort, but kept ignoring two questions.

1. Why has no one replied to this thread?
  2. Do they plan to bring it back?

Stayed in the chat for like an hour or more, finally they told me it would not be returning and that the only chance for this to gain steam. 

Steam does not care about customer service. 

mikebailey1979

Noooooooooo!  Bring it back!  I absolutely LOVED the ability to create radio stations from playlists that I liked or had created.  This sucks.  Please bring it back.