Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
au4oj1m-ak_yr

Please! Put the function of seeing what my friends are listening on the phone. 🙂

MadmanOnWheels

Hey, everyone

If there's a way for you to do it, would ya'll accept my design, as a solution?

Sevgiyakin

Yes this is exactly what is missing 

c_r

YESSSSS!  please make this happen! 

ciclograficocg
Would this feature cost more data from cellphone? Because it would be working virtually and I wonder if it will consume more 4G data... just wondering! But I would like it to happen.
c_r

@ciclograficocg 

I think it wouldn’t use up data if you have data for Spotify turned off. I have premium and i can turn data off for Spotify and listen to my download songs. 

That’s a really good question though! You have a good point and I could be wrong. 🙂

Fverdelone

If Spotify is a community and music connects people, why not know what your friends are listening to at any time?

Nowadays most people use cellphones / tablets to listen to their music and why not include this precious feature on this type of platform?

ManyCracker

Why isn't this a thing yet lol? Was trying to figure out where the friends feed was on my new galaxy today, to find out there is none haha.

Please guys, add friends activity. We live in xxi century. I want be with my friends in Spotify.😩😩😩😩

kmblackbear

It is unfortunate this not already implemented, and seemingly no plans to add at this time.  It would be a great feature since I am unfortunately on the road more often than not.  It would be nice to follow along with loved ones on my endless drives.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I ask that Spotify revisit this option.