Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Other] Remove or manage “Your top podcasts” from mobile home screen

On the mobile app Home screen, “Your top podcasts” isn’t reflecting my most frequently used podcasts. It contains podcasts that I haven’t listened to recently, and yet it omits at least one of the podcasts to which I have listened recently.

How is Spotify defining “Top” podcasts?

Regardless of this definition, I want to manage which podcasts are displayed on my home screen.

Several users have provided feedback on this — and in particular, some users have unwittingly shared explicit podcasts with young children or family members. These people cannot dismiss/forget these podcasts from their home screen. Inappropriate and embarrassing. 

Allow Spotify users to manage which podcasts appear on “Your top podcasts.” 

14669A87-3929-47E0-ADDD-674D2388EDF0.png

Updated on 2020-06-22

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments

I cannot find a way to remove, either selectively or completely, the Your top podcasts from my Home screen. This is not public information that I want shared.

Pls help me 

hexnaught

over 500 likes - are you guys going to fix this?  At least make it so we can delete the podcasts from the list so new ones show up or allow us to clear them out completely.

Yes please spotify fix this!! 

moonstargalaxy

I have some offensive content there which I really want gone - please please please fix this.

And another thing, these so called "top podcasts" - it's content I haven't barely listened to - so why put it there and display it like it's my favorite podcast?!?!

(YES I feel VERY upset about this)

fyzpyd_fe-gxv

the recomendations are triggering- please change it, its the same one every time

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-06-22

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

simsonfahrer

It's inapprpriate to ignore your paying users. We are not asking to implement anything, not to accept an idea, but to remove something you have implemented, withous considering your users at all. There are NO votes pro, not any user stating to want this "feature", are there?

Please be honest with us, share your real reason to have this implemented at least.

p0k3m0n

@Melody  We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now'

No problem Melody. I already canceled my subscription and moved all my playlists into Deezer HiFi using Tunemymusic service. And no, I will not come back. Deezer apk is much better then Spotify and sound... Oh my... Sound quality on Deezer is absolutely amazing! Spotify compression is terrible, it can not listen without irritation. So, bye.

GrimNotepad

I don't accept the "not right now" resolution. You put in a feature that is not updating accurately, either remove it or finish it.

GrimNotepad

Everyone should get their friends with spotify accounts to come vote on this idea, force Spotify to finish coding their damned "features"