Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile. 

See attached picture for more details.

763E8E0D-C64C-438E-8920-FE0F1BDC089C.jpeg

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
BradAcord

You can already do this from the desktop

Loxer

It might get implemented. It would be nice to have it on mobile apps as well.

LeinieGuy

This request has been made mulitple times, and the Spotify guy says it is an inactive idea, and that there wasn't enough interest in it. Seems goofy, as it's a pretty basic feature that should be a no-brainer. And it also seems like a lot of people want it. C'mon Spotify developer dudes - allow us to drag or arrange playlists on our iOS devices, not just on our desktops/laptops.

tskoeld

This idea has been submitted many times by many people and always been dismissed as not having enough votes. But I think if you gather all the votes from all the various requests for this feature you will have critical mass.  I have been waiting for a way to rearrange playlists on my mobile device for many years now.

!! PLEASE SPOTIFY, TAKE THIS IDEA SERIOUSLY !!

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-07-22

Marked as new idea.

issam

Seriously hope it gets implemented this time, I don't get how mobile still doesn't have this feature yet

Jam2k

I came here looking for a way to do this. I don't care how many votes it gets or doesn't get, it boggles my mind how this is not already a feature. Really? Common sense should tell them that people would want to rearrange their playlists on the fly. Forget that it's a desktop feature it would make the mobile experience so much better. C'mon guys, get it together.

tskoeld

Totally agree! Spread the word! It seems that they will only do something if enough people complain/ask for it!

janiemullane

And for the love of god please include a folders feature. 

Can I say that this is a great idea but you should also be able ot change the playlist cover art on phone 😄