Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile. 

See attached picture for more details.

763E8E0D-C64C-438E-8920-FE0F1BDC089C.jpeg

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
andrewcsinger

It boggles the mind that this feature has not come standard with spotify and that we must petition Spotify for something as basic as rearranging folders. Sigh.

Alessandro10

Make this possible please. Or at least enable playlists to be pinned, so that they don't slowly dissapear to the bottom of the list of playlists.

It would also be nice to select multiple playlist and rearrange them at the same time (at least in the desktop version).

victalo

Please make this happen. I realize you can do this on desktop Spotify, but I rarely use a laptop or desktop anymore. My main devices are an iPhone and iPad with my iPad as my main work device. It’s very frustrating not being able to organize my playlists on my main devices.

lbhound

I literally never listen to Spotify on desktop; it is always on my phone, and I would bet that it’s the same for most of your users. Please get this feature on mobile! I am simply trying out Spotify right now and I haven’t been able to decide due to the sheer inability to do things in the mobile app. 

irvandytan

Yes, please add an option for us to rearrange our playlists! This seems like it should’ve been a feature that doesn’t need to be requested.

bigunzzz

I strongly agree. I was going to suggest Spotify to my father (older, not tech savy) for his new iPad, thinking it would be easier, but not being able to arrange playlists would just be way to confusing for him. Trying to explain that he still has to go back and use his old computer and then come back to his iPad, it is just a ridiculous process,

bradpinkston

Lack of this feature actualy has me considering Apple Music.   I drive a Ford and love CarPlay.  Ford's integration limits the amount of scrolling while moving, so I can only access the playlists at the top of the list.

Steelew

Super frustrating that this can't be done in the app. 

albertouban

Please also add the option to move playlists in and out of folders and multiple selection option to move a group of tracks at the same time from playlist to playlist.

thanks,

Alexlxlampie

I think that all the requests stated above are exactly what it is needed. Please can you JUST do it, Spotify. Thanks. This way I don't have to scream at my phone while on the train because I can't re-arrange the track order in the playlist or the playlists themselves. Muchos lame and it scares people. 

Logically, this is for the greater good. Be kiff, not lame.