Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile. 

See attached picture for more details.

763E8E0D-C64C-438E-8920-FE0F1BDC089C.jpeg

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Avzone

Definitely need flexibility like mentioned with the app on mobile device being able to have total control over yr tracks is a must & ‘should’ be standard on any music streaming service in this day & age.. if not it’s one way of losing valuable (what Would be) ongoing loyal  paying customers as is not listening to their ongoing suggestions & requests. 

Come on Spotify sort it out !

Make a great app The Best 😉👍🏻

lancelmc22

Move the playlists up and down and be able to drag them into playlist folders!

MrBusy

I concur! For some reason or another the playlists in my personal folders get rearranged every now and then, not sure why though.

andreaning

Pls

uf-bjk4g_jn18

Wholeheartedly agree. To any Spotify dudes looking, this feature needs to be implemented! There’s enough people here asking for it, and it seems like a complete no-brainer. Come on.

gilzoo

I've browsed these support pages and it looks like this idea has been suggested for years but never implemented. Seems like UI 101 for any app that uses a list of user created items.

I know there's a "custom order" option. But that requires you to use the desktop app to reorder the playlists first. This is absurd.

Please allow us to drag playlists into whatever order we want on the mobile app. It's 2021.

Thank you 🙂

melancholykam

Hey Spotify this is still a problem please add this feature.

Mario
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

LeinieGuy

While I'm sure many of us appreciate the news that it has finally reached some "internal team" within Spotify, this very simple feature has been requested for over 3 years now, so this is not encouraging to paying customers that something so fundamental moves through your organization - a tech company - at such a snail's pace. Hopefully the next update will be a confirmation that they will be implementing the simple ability to order playlists on a mobile device.

asciiM0

To be honest I personally don't really need to sort the playlists on my mobile - I'm happy with sorting them in the desktop app. But I do understand this need for people who only use phones and tablets of course.

But I'm so thankful now, because before I read this topic I just didn't know that there's a way to activate my personal playlist order on my mobile. Just great - spotify once again got better and my love deeper! 😃