Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Multi-Select Add/Remove Songs from Music/Queue

Make the Ability to select multiple songs at once and Removed/Add From Music and Add or remove to/from queue using the swipe feature

Made with FramerJS

Originally Posted Here

Multi-Queue GIF

Updated on 2021-01-25

Hey folks,

Thank you once more for requesting this.

We can confirm that, together with the option of clearing the whole queue with one button, the following options should also be available (both on mobile and desktop):

• Add selected songs from the Next From to the Next In Queue sections in your Queue
  • Remove selected songs from the Next From as well as the Next In Queue sections in your Queue

Friendly reminder to make sure both your device's operating system as well as app's version are fully up-to-date in order to make the most of the latest Spotify features 🙂

If you're interested in the option to add/delete multiple songs at once even outside the queue or Next From section, take a look at (and give your +VOTE to) this Idea.

Cheers!

Comments
Aroundthewoo
Great demo. Loving this.
werwelpe

You marked this as a good idea TWO YEARS AGO and still haven't implemented it???

I've read somewhere in the comments that this used to work in an older version... Why for heavens sake did you remove such a basic feature?

You know that I only keep spotify because it is the only of the “big three“ (the other two being Deezer and Napster) that supports gapless playback?

I had Napster for some time and because it does not support gapless playback (and ONLY because of this!) I changed to spotify.

As soon as ANY other music streaming service supports this, I'm more than happy to change again!

-r_qen6ic6qc

Please do this!! It’s been like three years since Spotify reviewed this sudgestion and they haven’t dont anything! It’s a pretty common funtion they should have it by now.

Melody
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2018-10-25

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

brimation

I would like this feature. It would make the ios apps as strong as the desktop app.

Martin106

Please make this idea come true 🙂

Piepsii

Yes!! I really hope that will be implemented. It's so annoying to edit your playlists on the phone

DAFRA

@Melody

I am not against this idea at all. I don't use playlists, so it's none of my concern. 

But ... what is the criteria for classifying an idea as "good"? It seems strange to me that this function is marked as "good" while absolutely super duper ultra basic "features", which there are ideas for posted here also, are still lacking, like:

- Artist > Album > Track view in Your library

- Album length

- Track length

- De-cluttering the user interface of artist pages, getting rid of "popular", "others liked", "appears on" etc., etc., etc., and rather focus on the music by the artist.

All dev resources should go to fixing the basics first, then add the nice-to-have stuff.

It would be awesome to have a 'remove all' button in the queue, because I tend to over-queue a bunch of songs/albums/playlists.  It's annoying to have to remove them individually if I want to empty the queue, or skip through them quickly, which also seems like a janky solution to something that should be simple.

Noah
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-04-28

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

This idea is a repost of this inactive idea.