Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Spotify should give back the option to turn off Shuffle Mode for free users

I don't like the recent update of SpotifyIt's the worst update of Spotify...like Why'd u forcefully want me to join premium???Can't turn of shuffle mode is the most irritating thing.. Even if I play from a playlist,I can't listen to the song that I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't like the recent update of Spotify It's the worst update of Spotify...like Why'd u forcefully want me to join premium??? Can't turn of shuffle mode is the most irritating thing.. Even if I p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle idea for liked songs

I personally add all of my songs into liked songs and then create playlists out of those songs but always end up shuffling my liked songs and I think it would be smart to add if you can shuffle the most recent liked songs, say all songs you’ve liked ...

• Casual Listener
  • I personally add all of my songs into liked songs and then create playlists out of those songs but always end up shuffling my liked songs and I think it would be smart to add if you can shuffle the m...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Analyse playlist contents and produce AI art playlist artwork

So you would be able to click swap photo on your playlist, and then a menu opens to select/take an image file, or you can click "view art" or something similar and then some ai image suggestions based on looking at the folder. For example, a very rel...

• Regular
  • So you would be able to click swap photo on your playlist, and then a menu opens to select/take an image file, or you can click "view art" or something similar and then some ai image suggestions base...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"Roadtrip Mode" tell me what friends my friends and I both like, then create that playlist

There are a lot of occasions where you want to play music that a group of your friends like (or people around you will like). Listening to music is an inherently human and group experience. What if I could connect with my friends Spotify accounts (ei...

• Casual Listener
  • There are a lot of occasions where you want to play music that a group of your friends like (or people around you will like). Listening to music is an inherently human and group experience.  ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to listen to a deluxe/reissued album without the bonus tracks

When the only available version of an album is a reissue or deluxe version (or the only remastered version in some cases) and has tons of bonus tracks, it can be frustrating if you only want to listen to the original album and not the bonus tracks si...

• Casual Listener
  • When the only available version of an album is a reissue or deluxe version (or the only remastered version in some cases) and has tons of bonus tracks, it can be frustrating if you only want to liste...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Feature Request: Sort "Your Episodes" by Publication Date (Oldest First)

Dear Spotify Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to suggest a new feature for the Spotify app that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience, particularly for podcast enthusiasts.Feature Suggestion: Sorting "Your Episodes"...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nthusiasts. Feature Suggestion: Sorting "Your Episodes" by Publication Date (Oldest First) As an avid podcast listener, I frequently use the "Your Episodes" section to keep track of episodes I have s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Singer Names to Lyrics for Bands and Groups

Hello! I don't have any issues, but I do have a suggestion. How about adding the names of the singers to the lyrics? This will apply to bands, groups, or any other instance where there is more than one singer, so that even not-so-casual listeners can...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I don't have any issues, but I do have a suggestion. How about adding the names of the singers to the lyrics? This will apply to bands, groups, or any other instance where there is more than o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A favourites tap during audiobooks

I was just listening to “ The Subtle art of not giving A F*** “ ( for the second time )while sitting out in the sun; my boyfriend was inside at the time. Mark mason is genius. He spoke about “ wanting a positive experience is in itself a negative exp...

• Casual Listener
  • I was just listening to “ The Subtle art of not giving A F*** “  ( for the second time ) while sitting out in the sun; my boyfriend was inside at the time.  Mark mason is genius. He spoke...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Include songs where artists are featured on their 'Liked Songs' catalogue

It makes sense to have all the songs that we have liked that include a particular artist to be reflected on that artists 'Liked Songs' catalogue. For example, I wanted to find a song which Earl Sweatshirt was a part of but he wasn't the 'primary' art...

• Casual Listener
  • It makes sense to have all the songs that we have liked that include a particular artist to be reflected on that artists 'Liked Songs' catalogue.    For example, I wanted to find a song w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Never Miss a Beat: Archive and Access Previous Weeks' Release Radar Playlists

Hello Shopify Community,I hope this message finds you well. As an avid music collector and a dedicated follower of my favorite artists, I find immense value in Spotify's Release Radar. It's a fantastic way to stay updated with new music. However, I'v...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Shopify Community, I hope this message finds you well. As an avid music collector and a dedicated follower of my favorite artists, I find immense value in Spotify's Release Radar. It's a fanta...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow users to translate lyrics themselves.

This idea has been in my head since i've started noticing a lot of mistakes in the automatic translation on the app, those kind of mistakes can change the hole meaning of the song and a lot of people with a low level of the language may misinterpret....

• Casual Listener
  • This idea has been in my head since i've started noticing a lot of mistakes in the automatic translation on the app, those kind of mistakes can change the hole meaning of the song and a lot of people...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

SoundRound

This is for venues such as bars where they vote on music played each "round", hence sound round. Each table and sitting area has a tablet with a voting system—a QR code could also be used if the customer is happy to download an app. The voting system...

• Casual Listener
  • This is for venues such as bars where they vote on music played each "round", hence sound round.    Each table and sitting area has a tablet with a voting system—a QR code could also be u...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Provide a toggle button for Artist/Song radio by recent user plays or mix of the true artist/song?

The artist radio and song radio list creation in not based on the artist or song but on the artist genre and my recent plays. The code really needs to be reworked. Would it be possible to provide a toggle button so that the playlist can be based on r...

• Casual Listener
  • The artist radio and song radio list creation in not based on the artist or song but on the artist genre and my recent plays. The code really needs to be reworked. Would it be possible to provide a t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Burn 🔥

SPOTIFY BURN - The option to burn your playlists into a 'retro' way of listening. Burn to CD, 8 Track, vinyl etc. Your playlists can be played without Bluetooth or connectivity. Artists will benefit also with every track that's burned.

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY BURN 🔥 - The option to burn your playlists into a 'retro' way of listening. Burn to CD, 8 Track, vinyl etc. Your playlists can be played without Bluetooth or connectivity. Artists will benef...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

community playlist page on homescreen

Hi!I would like to suggest a 'community playlists' page on the homepage or search page. There could be a tab just like these ones on either page. I say this because currently the only way to find playlists made by other users is by searching and it w...

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 5.48.24 pm.png Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 5.48.02 pm.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi! I would like to suggest a 'community playlists' page on the homepage or search page. There could be a tab just like these ones on either page. I say this because currently the only way to find p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Please remember the position of the last song I played in a playlist

Please remember the position of the last song I played in a playlist, so that when I switch back to the playlist, I can continue listening the songs I never listened instead of listen all over again.

• Casual Listener
  • Please remember the position of the last song I played in a playlist, so that when I switch back to the playlist, I can continue listening the songs I never listened instead of listen all over again.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Kids profiles to alexa device

We pay for a family account. I need to be able to assign profiles to each echo device so everyone can listen at the same time.

• Regular
  • We pay for a family account. I need to be able to assign profiles to each echo device so everyone can listen at the same time. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Large Chromecast environments like schools renders Spotify App useless

The desktop app on windows and i presume iphones, continiously discovers chromecasts on the network in realtime. the issue comes in for large environments like schools, where we have over 100 chromecasts, the app performs unusably slow and laggy as i...

• Casual Listener
  • The desktop app on windows and i presume iphones, continiously discovers chromecasts on the network in realtime.  the issue comes in for large environments like schools, where we have over 100 c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow listeners to view full album info.

Provide a link to full album info, including original release date and full performer credits.

• Casual Listener
  • Provide a link to full album info, including original release date and full performer credits. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Surveys grant ad-free listening as initiative to complete

When in the spotify app sometimes it asks “hey do you wanna complete this survey” and I see no point in these as nobody will actually complete them (just a waste of time). I believe that rewards like spotify premium free trials or ad-free listening f...

• Casual Listener
  • When in the spotify app sometimes it asks “hey do you wanna complete this survey” and I see no point in these as nobody will actually complete them (just a waste of time). I believe that rewards like...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes