Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

Solved!
1 person liked this

Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

Marcelrot1

Plan

Premium 

Country

Germany

Device

Amazon Echo Dot 3 Gen.

My Question or Issue

Hello,

when i ask my Echo Dot to play a playlist from Spotify then it happens quiete often that Spotify plays only a few songs (1-3) from this playlist before it stops playing music.

That is very annoying because you have start the music again and again.

Are you aware of this problem?

What can I do to fix it?

Best regards

Marcel

PS. As you can see here in this german chat i am not the only one with this problem:

https://www.alefo.de/forum/echo-dot-spotify-stoppt-sporadisch-die-musik-6298#p44864

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

Hey @Marcelrot1, help's arrived.

A similar behavior is already being investigated on this thread. Make sure to add a vote and comment there in order to get updates. 

Let us know if there's anything else.

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf
2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

Hey @Marcelrot1, help's arrived.

A similar behavior is already being investigated on this thread. Make sure to add a vote and comment there in order to get updates. 

Let us know if there's anything else.

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf

Goorrnco
Casual Listener

same problem here for MONTHS. On ECHO devices, spotify stops after only a few songs. Very annoying. For me it looks like Amazon stops it on purpose, so people buy Amazon music (Amazon music runs without problems). It would be great if Spotify would produce its own speakers like ECHO, because I basically need the speaker only for spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS