Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player pays 9 seconds and changes to next music

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue[EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player. However the web player plays only 9 seconds and changes to next song. I tried to turn off...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue [EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WebPlayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Spotify Beta

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceApple WatchOperating SystemiOS 14 and watch os 7 My Question or IssueMy question is I just bought the Apple Watch with cellular to use Spotify when running with watch, Away from my phone. I just learnt you do not allo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device Apple Watch Operating System iOS 14 and watch os 7   My Question or Issue My question is I just bought the Apple Watch with cellular to us...
  • futformerspotif
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 15 likes

Spotify's SONOS integration is pretty bad. Where are genres hiding?

I use Spotify on Sonos regularly, but the integration is sorely lacking. For example: There is no way to pull up the new album releases by genre. In fact, there is no way to even pull up anything by genre. The folks at Sonos say that it's up to Spoti...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify on Sonos regularly, but the integration is sorely lacking.  For example: There is no way to pull up the new album releases by genre.  In fact, there is no way to even pull up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist and podcast issues

PlanFreeCountryUzbekistanDeviceSamsung A50Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueIn the last couple of days I ran into a problem, the tracks stopped showing in the albums, instead of that the name of the tracks appeared in the podcast or album, ...

• Plan Free Country Uzbekistan Device Samsung A50 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue In the last couple of days I ran into a problem, the tracks stopped showing in the album...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download music from Spotify and play externally

Hi, I wonder if I can download music from Spotify, save it as a common format (say *.wav or *.mp3) and play it externally on a device that can not run the Spotify app. Example of use:1. Download a song I like from Spotify 2. Save it to HDD as (say) *...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I wonder if I can download music from Spotify, save it as a common format (say *.wav or *.mp3) and play it externally on a device that can not run the Spotify app.   Example of us...
  • GloryPink
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam not showing any option for Spotify Integration

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9.1 My Question or IssueHey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but for some reason I had revoke access. Then, some days later when I tried it again, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Operating System Android 9.1   My Question or Issue Hey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] Goodbye

I am DONE with Spotify. I understand advertising and know you need to bug me with commercials, I get it, and accept it. HOWEVER, the redundancy is staggering, I am done. No more, I am gone. ONE current example, in a two hour period I heard (and thumb...

• Visitor
  • I am DONE with Spotify.   I understand advertising and know you need to bug me with commercials, I get it, and accept it.  HOWEVER, the redundancy is staggering, I am done.  No more,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Galaxy Watch blocked with "can't play track when on call"

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGalaxy Watch ActiveOperating SystemWatch - Tizen 4.0.07Phone is Samsung S10 - Android 11For the last few days I can't play anything on my watch (in standalone mode). I always get the "can't play track when on call" error, ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Galaxy Watch Active Operating System Watch - Tizen 4.0.07 Phone is Samsung S10 - Android 11 For the last few days I can't play anything on my watch (in stand...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlayStation5][Developer] Re-launching Spotify on PS5 without a restart

Here's the setup: I'm listening to the Spotify app on my PS5, then I properly close the Spotify app to do something else on my PS5, then I go back to the Spotify app, but it refuses to function, giving me an error message with a bunch of random lette...

• Here's the setup: I'm listening to the Spotify app on my PS5, then I properly close the Spotify app to do something else on my PS5, then I go back to the Spotify app, but it refuses to function,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    PlayStation5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs playlist will not load on Android Auto

PlanPremiumCountryU.K.DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWhen using the Spotify app on Android Auto in my car (2020 VW Golf) everything works as it should, other than my Liked Songs playlist; when clicking on the pla...

•   Plan Premium Country U.K. Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue When using the Spotify app on Android Auto in my car (2020 VW Golf) everyth...
  • davidc95
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Bluesound Node (5C6A)

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: Netherlands Device: Iphone 8plus, MacOs Catalina 10.15.7 My Question or Issue Always had trouble connecting Spotify to my Bluesound Node and from a certain moment in time a connection couldn't be established at all. Alway...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Family Country: Netherlands   Device: Iphone 8plus, MacOs Catalina 10.15.7   My Question or Issue   Always had trouble connecting Spotify to my Bluesound Node...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution False Reports Playlist

Hi there! As the title says, my playlist (Well, it is a playlist of a friend,as I want to help him) is getting false reports constantly, which results that the title, description and playlist image need to be resubmitted everytime this happens. Becau...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!  As the title says, my playlist (Well, it is a playlist of a friend,as I want to help him) is getting false reports constantly, which results that the title, description and playlist ...
  • PLAYTIFY
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Internship With Spotify

Hello guys! I am a DJ/Producer from Beirut/Lebanon, hosting international guest mixes and also signed with several electronic music labels. I have a university degree in Radio & TV, also took some music production, Djing and music business courses. M...

• Regular
  • Hello guys! I am a DJ/Producer from Beirut/Lebanon, hosting international guest mixes and also signed with several electronic music labels. I have a university degree in Radio & TV, also to...
  • ID-Joe
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution bluetooth option not showing up in Settings in Spotify app on galaxy watch

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicegalaxy watchOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuejust recently reinstalled the Spotify app on my galaxy watch. when i go to settings, I don't see an option to connect to Bluetooth. all...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device galaxy watch Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue just recently reinstalled the Spotify app on my galaxy...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Solved] Many tracks suddenly empty/unavaliable

Edit: I have now found out why many songs from my playlists are missinghttps://www.vox.com/22308001/spotify-kakao-m-kpop-purge-iu-epik-high-seventeen-mamamoo PlanFreeCountrySwedenDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIt's been ...

Screenshot_1843.png Screenshot_1842.png
  • Edit: I have now found out why many songs from my playlists are missing https://www.vox.com/22308001/spotify-kakao-m-kpop-purge-iu-epik-high-seventeen-mamamoo   Plan Free Country Sweden D...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast stops in the car with Apple Maps

I used to listen to Joe Rogan mostly when driving. Now with his podcast being exclusively on Spotify I can never do it without getting frustrated or risking splitting my attention when driving: whenever Apple Maps GPS prompts are on, it pauses the po...

• Visitor
  • I used to listen to Joe Rogan mostly when driving. Now with his podcast being exclusively on Spotify I can never do it without getting frustrated or risking splitting my attention when driving: &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Interrupting ads in another language on podcasts with PREMIUM plan

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy s20 My Question or Issue It's been a while that this is happening and can't find anyone else talking about this so here it goes. I'm a premium user since years. From about a year now it has become a norm to...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy s20    My Question or Issue   It's been a while that this is happening and can't find anyone else talking about this so here i...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remover músicas

Não consigo remover músicas de playlists. A opção está apagada e não tem como clicar. O que eu faço?

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo remover músicas de playlists. A opção está apagada e não tem como clicar. O que eu faço?
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disparition de musique

Bonjour j'aimerai comprendre pourquoi tt l'album carpe diem de keen'v n'est plus sur spotify et même quelques musique de d'autredire album ont disparu je suis vraiment déçus j'aimerais savoir si elles vont revenir. Merci

• Bonjour j'aimerai comprendre pourquoi tt l'album carpe diem de keen'v n'est plus sur spotify et même quelques musique de d'autredire album ont disparu je suis vraiment déçus j'aimerais savoir si elle...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify podcasts seeking forwards and backwards at twice the rate I ask for

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGoogle Home (technically it’s Google Assistant integrated into a B&O speaker) My Question or IssueWhen I’m playing a podcast on Spotify on my Google Home and say “Hey Google, skip 2 minutes” it will skip forward 4 minutes in...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Google Home (technically it’s Google Assistant integrated into a B&O speaker)   My Question or Issue When I’m playing a podcast on Spotify on my Google...
  • AyuTheHuman
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes