Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with Thirtify - Spotify API

Is the Spotify API up to date?1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago)2) There are also songs I added a month ago that are...

• Casual Listener
  • Is the Spotify API up to date? 1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I CANNOT SHARE MY MUSIC CORRECTLY ON FACEBOOK

Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do the same with other songs it works and I can listen ...

• Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV stops after playing a random number of songs

I have a LG Smart TV, more specifically 55UH850V with WebOS 3.0, just recently bought. Spotify starts fine and showns my playlists et.c. but stops after a random number of songs it stops and seems to freeze. Only possibility to get it working again i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a LG Smart TV, more specifically 55UH850V with WebOS 3.0, just recently bought. Spotify starts fine and showns my playlists et.c. but stops after a random number of songs it stops and see...
  • Dustinv
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

APP ISSUES WITH ROKU

LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU. THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY THUS FAR.

• LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU.   THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connotations and Denotation from Lyrics of the Specified Song

Hi, My name is Terrance. Im a spotify Premium user and I had an idea a day ago when I saw this website (Genius.com) that gave the actual lyrics to the song and what the Author ment by it. this is a very good idea because authors have tons of hidden m...

• Hi, My name is Terrance. Im a spotify Premium user and I had an idea a day ago when I saw this website (Genius.com) that gave the actual lyrics to the song and what the Author ment by it. this is a v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find a playlist with a specific artist in it?

Hi Guys! I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find such a playlist? Maybe it is impossible?

• Regular
  • Hi Guys!   I'm always wondering if there is a way to find playlists with a specific artist in it. For example: If I'm looking for a playlist with music of Beach House. How and where do I find ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Pay more money to artists (especially to Thom York)

Just pay him money, thats all I want. I always have problems with importing music into spotify, so you could change that or you pay money to Thom York, he is worth it! Best solution would be, if both things happen. It wont be cheap, but to be honest ...

• Roadie
  • Just pay him money, thats all I want.   I always have problems with importing music into spotify, so you could change that or you pay money to Thom York, he is worth it! Best solution would be...
  • Paulo23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Design

The Spotify menu looks clutered and messy please remove the friends tab or add the ability to remove or minimize the side tabs like the time bar for music you are listening to music, the friends tab and the side tab on the left.

• The Spotify menu looks clutered and messy please remove the friends tab or add the ability to remove or minimize the side tabs like the time bar for music you are listening to music, the friends tab ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete option in Starred playlist wont work?

I have 125 songs in my Starred playlist. I want to delete some of them, but when I click on the delete button, it doens't do anything. The song stays, even when I refresh the page. Is it bugged? I can't add anymore songs,nor can I delete any.

• I have 125 songs in my Starred playlist. I want to delete some of them, but when I click on the delete button, it doens't do anything. The song stays, even when I refresh the page. Is it bugged? I ca...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 10] Offline UN-synchronizing

Dear Spotify Team, I am using Windows Phone 10 and Spotify Version 5.2.4.0. When I try to save the playlist or album offline, it downloads it and few minutes later, Spotify forgets that it downloaded and I have to re-download it. I believe the app de...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I am using Windows Phone 10 and Spotify Version 5.2.4.0.   When I try to save the playlist or album offline, it downloads it and few minutes later, Spotify forgets ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove my music from Spotify?

It has come to my attention that some of my music has been added to the Spotify library without my agreement. How can I get this chenged?

• It has come to my attention that some of my music has been added to the Spotify library without my agreement. How can I get this chenged?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not an idea just feedback

I hit the idea/feedback button and got directed to the idea page. So two bits of feedback.1. Actually have somewhere where people can give you feedback2. If you promise ad free music for half hour after listening/watching and ad make good on that pro...

• I hit the idea/feedback button and got directed to the idea page. So two bits of feedback. 1. Actually have somewhere where people can give you feedback 2. If you promise ad free music for half hou...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate Topsify ad

Saying "Give St. Valentine the middle finger" is offensive and disrespectful to many. This was heard in a Topsify playlist ad.

• Saying "Give St. Valentine the middle finger" is offensive and disrespectful to many.   This was heard in a Topsify playlist ad. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help with Starred playlist.

I have searched the starred playlist topics, and have yet to find the answer solution, if anyone could please help, I would appreciate it. My starred playlist was great until a few weeks ago. Then I stopped being able to add to it. Dragging and dropp...

• I have searched the starred playlist topics, and have yet to find the answer solution, if anyone could please help, I would appreciate it.    My starred playlist was great until a few wee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't Open on Win7, Nor Will it Uninstall

So basically I tried to open my spotify from everywhere, the taskbar (the usual place), start menu, original folder. When I double click it, it highlights on the taskbar and slowly fades away into showing that its not open. I look through the task ma...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I tried to open my spotify from everywhere, the taskbar (the usual place), start menu, original folder. When I double click it, it highlights on the taskbar and slowly fades away into sh...
  • alican878
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs being playable, but now greyed out.

Hi, to whoever is taking the time to read this, thanks.I was just wondering why some songs that I had saved to my playlist have turned grey and unplayable, even though they were fine before. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi, to whoever is taking the time to read this, thanks. I was just wondering why some songs that I had saved to my playlist have turned grey and unplayable, even though they were fine before.  ...
  • emilyy_ky
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Tivo is not playing songs

When I select a song, playlist, album, etc. it shows that is started and then paused. Nothing plays, the app crashes, and I try again.

• When I select a song, playlist, album, etc. it shows that is started and then paused. Nothing plays, the app crashes, and I try again.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gift card form bug on Safari macOS

On Safari for macOS, the form for buying a premium gift card has an issue with the "Choose a delivery date" field. The form doesn't display the date format for that field so the users need to guess the proper date format if they want to buy a gift ca...

• Regular
  • On Safari for macOS, the form for buying a premium gift card has an issue with the "Choose a delivery date" field. The form doesn't display the date format for that field so the users need to guess t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Mac
    safari
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gone Turkish songs

First of all I want to say that your customer service is terrible. And I hope REAL spotify employee will reply this post. Actually this will be a complaint more than a question. Most of the Turkish songs that I was listening are gone and I want them ...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all I want to say that your customer service is terrible. And I hope REAL spotify employee will reply this post.    Actually this will be a complaint more than a question. Most o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Daily Mix Suggestions

Please bring back the traditional Daily Mix functionality. Perhaps in another Daily Mix category if you must - or create a daily mix that will consider all of the genres together in one mix - as it used to be. I applaud Spotify for their work to make...

• Please bring back the traditional Daily Mix functionality. Perhaps in another Daily Mix category if you must - or create a daily mix that will consider all of the genres together in one mix - as it u...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes