Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2018 Wrapped will not work

2018 Wrapped will not work

Plan

Premium

Country

Romania 

Device

Huawei Mate S; Iphone 6s; laptop/PC

Operating System

Android Lollipop; iOS 12;  Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify wrapped doesn't work on any of the devices listed above. I go to https://spotifywrapped.com/ . "Your 2018 Wrapped" and "Take a look at how you listened. Because no one else listened exactly like you." come up. I click on "Connect with Spotify". I press on "Okay" to proceed with the login process. The message that comes up is:

"Hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon."  and it's giving me the option "Go to Spotify"

I've tried with 2 different accounts on all of the devices listed above. Both accounts are subscribed to premium. Both accounts are in Romania. The only account I'm having issues with is mine. When logging in with the other account everything works as supposed to. 

Please help ๐Ÿ˜ž Thanks in advance!

10 Replies

I have the exact same problem. I tried using multiple devices and browsers...

I'm having the same problem and I even tried it on different devices

I have the same problem. Would love to see the stats. Is there anything I can do to access them?

I am having the same issue. Using multiple browsers, devices and internets with multiple accounts, 1 with premium and one without. Niether are working and the same message appears.

S P O T I F Y H E L P

I have the exact same problem. I tried using multiple devices and browsers...

Wrapped website doesn't work and the "Your Top Songs 2018" got alot of songs/artists ive never heard or even heard about.. 

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

I'm getting the same error message as everyone else. 

I use Facebook to connect to Spotify and I'm not sure if it's an API issue between the two. Please help!

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 12.31.25 PM.png

Same issue here it bugs the **bleep** out of me!! Please fix it!

1642610B-959C-4728-845E-26B152D1C32F.png

Hey all! 

This issue is one that Spotify is aware of an currently investigating. You can find more information about the issue here. Go ahead and visit that topic and give it a vote to let the developers know that you're also having the issue. Make sure to leave a comment with the relevant information so the developers are able to address the issue efficiently! 

Suggested posts