Free

Country

The UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy A30s

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Hello. I am new on Spotify still don't know how exactly it works. The problem is when I try to acces any albums it doesn't work. Just black screen without any text. I tryed to reinstall app but it hasn't helped. Maybe someone knows how to fix it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sherry5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We're glad to know that you've just started to use the app. We've some recommendations and a video about Getting Started, that you may find helpful.

On the other hand, the album list should not appear as a black screen. We understand you've already tried some troubleshooting steps including reinstalling, but to be sure that we're on the same page - could you confirm if you used these steps for a clean reinstall? They are more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind checking if it happens with any playlists or the liked songs?

Lastly, it would be great if you could include a screenshot in your next response where we can see the issue. This will give us a better look at the issue.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Sherry5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We're glad to know that you've just started to use the app. We've some recommendations and a video about Getting Started, that you may find helpful.

On the other hand, the album list should not appear as a black screen. We understand you've already tried some troubleshooting steps including reinstalling, but to be sure that we're on the same page - could you confirm if you used these steps for a clean reinstall? They are more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind checking if it happens with any playlists or the liked songs?

Lastly, it would be great if you could include a screenshot in your next response where we can see the issue. This will give us a better look at the issue.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi. Thank you for reply! I've already resolved the issue, I decided to recreate an account and connect to Samsung app (I don't really know what was it exactly). And it's worked out. Thanks.

Suggested posts