Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update Windows Phone 10 app

Update Windows Phone 10 app

Hello

I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL!

Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android.

When we can expect an Update for WP10

THX

61 Replies

Hey there.

Thanks for your kind input.

I understand you need Connect to Spotify for Windows Phone.

Unfortunately there is no news when or if this update will came with Connect feature.

You can change the paltform , if you need this sorted asap.

Kind reagrds.

Jyrziu ;d

Are you kiddin? I cant believe it, that Spotify on Windows Phone hasnt got any update for over 8 months. That crappy app created my Microsoft and not spotify, is the wort thing ever! If i want to put 2 songs from 1 Person on my playlist it just wont work. the first track after 3-8 times taping the ... Symbol maybee luckily i get to put the song in one of my lists, but no chance getting in the second track, after waiting for 3-4 minutes i can work again.

I cant understand how you can really tell a paying member (the only reason why spotify is where it is) to change the platform! The new Lumia 950 is better than any other Phone on the market, and Win10 is also way better and less buggy than any Andriod or IOS!!

I cant understand why people buy a iphone 6s+ für over 1000$ and then get **bleep**ed by apple in any way, but afterall still say it's best!

It's really time that spotify get's their ass up and makes a App for all 3 Platforms, Windows Mobile, IOS and Andriod.

Everybody who changed to Windows Phone exactly knows why, and over 90% will never change back again. Nobody needs all these 10000000 of useless apps that IOS and Andriod have. The most important apps are also available for Windows Phone, and even Whatsapp is now up to date on Windows Mobile because they have people working for them who know that the future is WM10.

Time to get things working!!!

You can change the paltform , if you need this sorted asap.

Really?...

"You can change the paltform , if you need this sorted asap"

Are you f'cking joking? How about you tell spotify update there f'cking app because people using windows phone 10 are also PAYING customers you clown.

Maybe we shall change spotify to Groove instead.

Should that person work for me he would probably get sacked.

You dont tell anyone things like that if youre holding up a service.

So stupid.

In his/hers way all that use iOS should change to Itune instead....or...?

So we should switch platform if we want this solved? Are you f'cking kidding me? Spotify should get their hands out of their asses and give PAYING customers what they pay for!

Windows 10 Mobile is a platform just like iOS and Android are and yes, there's actual living creatures using it. Amazing isn't it? That not everyone decides to go with the mainstream platforms? /s

But whatever the case is, spotify is 100% to blame here. They screw over paying customers just because they don't care about WP or W10M. Now if this were the case for a free service, I'd accept that, but since for phones this is basically only for paying customers, there is absolutely NO excuse for spotify's behaviour.

Once again spotify, get your f'cking sht together! Oh and for the idiot saying we should switch platform, don't you ever say that again, so called "community legend"....

Please develop Windows 10 Universal app. Deezer have a universal app for Windows 10. It's working on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Spotify need universal app. Sorry for my bad English.

Please don't disregard the growing WP10 community! In the last 2-3 years we trippled our presence from 2-3% to now 10% in europe alone! I still wonder why some companies still think we are not important.

It's bull**bleep**! Deezer working for users: http://www.windowscentral.com/deezer-wants-you-help-test-out-their-new-windows-10-app
Spotify don't developing universal app.

y'know the only thing stopping me from getting Deezer is that they don't have gapless playback. Otherwise I'd be leaving this godaweful service right away

.... isnt there anything planned for wp10 ? At least so we know they are working on it?

"You can change the paltform , if you need this sorted asap"

Wow, way to take a dump on your paying customers.. Time to move over to other music services I guess, too bad after all these years tossing money at you when I could really have just gone with the free account..

You can change the paltform , if you need this sorted asap"

Wow, this made me cancell my Sub at once, Spotify has ignored both Windows modern style apps all the way from Windows 8/10 and Universal apps for WIndows so im guessing we would be better of giving out $ to Microsofts own music service when we actually have aps for both Windows Mobile and Modern app.

This is so sad, a community leader for Spotify tells us to ditch Windows platform mobile devices in favour for Android or iOS.

Why would that be better?  Even on iOS you do not support universal app format to support Apple TV for example, so how would that be better?

Like many others has said, start develop an equal app to Windows 10 Universal App, you will win so much on that.

Change platform?
Stupid answer!

Yes please

My windows platform is more important than Spotify itself.
I'm leaving Spotify this evening, going over to Deeze. I have already synced my playlists earlier with http://sync.spotizr.com/

@kfh_zelkin wrote:

Hello

I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL!

Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android.

When we can expect an Update for WP10

THX

It' not symbian we're on. Windows is the overall largest platform around. Now moving towards the universal app model, spotify or any sane company should seriously release apps for it. Not just for the users sake but also in their own interest.

I think 

spoti.png

Suggested posts