Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[MeeGo] I have to login when offline - even though I have Premium

I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I cannot log in, and am stuck without the music I have syn...

• I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I canno...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Can't use in flight mode

While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode. I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do? Connect to the net. The app couldn't be used at all because it clai...

• Music Fan
  • While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode.  I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do?  Conn...
  • Headfx
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] I need to log in every time I open the app

Hi, I'm on an HTC 8x, and for some reason for the past two days I'm required to login to Spotify everytime I open the app, even if I just return to the start screen and the app is running in the background (i.e. music is playing through it). Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm on an HTC 8x, and for some reason for the past two days I'm required to login to Spotify everytime I open the app, even if I just return to the start screen and the app is running ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to Denon - no longer able to stream to reciever with new version

does anyone still have the older spotify setup they can post (0.8.8.450) I just installed the latest version 0.8.8.454 and I am no longer able to stream to my denon reciever, i bought the premium subscription for this.

• Casual Listener
  • does anyone still have the older spotify setup they can post (0.8.8.450) I just installed the latest version 0.8.8.454 and I am no longer able to stream to my denon reciever, i bought the premium sub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Sonos

For the past week I have been unable to use spotify through Sonos. I have a premium account, it works on my iphone but in Sonos I keep getting 'connection to spotify lost' whenever I try to access any music. Anybody any idea what is going on.

• Casual Listener
  • For the past week I have been unable to use spotify through Sonos. I have a premium account, it works on my iphone but in Sonos I keep getting 'connection to spotify lost' whenever I try to access an...
  • Rexreason
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

It took over 3 months to give us a Spotify app on WP8, now when will you make it better?

Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Playlists in your Inbox? Lockscreen support? Syncing pl...

• Regular
  • Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Play...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developing a Free client

Hi, I'm building a Raspberry Pi based valve-amplified MP3 player, housed in a restored Westminster radio case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTabLcVgvwo I'd like to write a simple Free client that uses the user specified credentials to start playing...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'm building a Raspberry Pi based valve-amplified MP3 player, housed in a restored Westminster radio case:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTabLcVgvwo   I'd like to write ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am moving from Norway to Singapore, will that affect Spotify through Sonos?

I have been using my Spotify premium account through Sonos for more than two years, and I am very satisfied with the solution. Me and my family will relocate to Singapore for two years starting from June this year, and we will of course bring with us...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using my Spotify premium account through Sonos for more than two years, and I am very satisfied with the solution. Me and my family will relocate to Singapore for two years starting from ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on onkyo TX-NR414

I keep on having troubles using spotify on my onkyo TX-NR414 . At first I was able to login after i created a device password, however after a while it didn't worked anymore. In the meanwhile I re-tried several times to create another device password...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep on having troubles using spotify on my onkyo TX-NR414 . At first I was able to login after i created a device password, however after a while it didn't worked anymore. In the meanwhile I re-...
  • TheMapples13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Logitech UE Smart Radio

Hi, Logitech recently launched a replacement platform for Squeezebox called 'UE Smart Radio'. This is pretty similar to Squeezebox in architecture and there is a Spotify app available for it too. I have one simple question though, how the hell do you...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Logitech recently launched a replacement platform for Squeezebox called 'UE Smart Radio'. This is pretty similar to Squeezebox in architecture and there is a Spotify app available for ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

WDTV not recognizing premium account

I just got a gift card and activated for one month premium however my WD TV Live says that I do not have a premium account. What can I do to make it work? I did reset already the online services. TNX

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a gift card and activated for one month premium however my WD TV Live says that I do not have a premium account. What can I do to make it work?   I did reset already the online serv...
  • asander13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please have the Roku Spotify app scrobble to lastfm

That would be great! I listen to Spotify via Roku 90% of the time and none of my songs get reflected to lastfm. So my profile there really just reflects what I listen to on my phone or laptop. I would love for Spotify or Roku to add this feature.

• Regular
  • That would be great! I listen to Spotify via Roku 90% of the time and none of my songs get reflected to lastfm. So my profile there really just reflects what I listen to on my phone or laptop. I woul...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Blackberry App Disk Full Problem Please Help!

Okay so, I have had the app working fine on my blackberry curve 8520. But then there was a problem on my phone so I restarted it, after the restart everything was fine exept spotify which says "The disk is full Please free up some space." BUT! I have...

• Music Fan
  • Okay so, I have had the app working fine on my blackberry curve 8520. But then there was a problem on my phone so I restarted it, after the restart everything was fine exept spotify which says "The d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

radio on symbian belle

I cannot figure out how to listen to radio stations on the symbian belle's spotify application. Is it not possible? Thanks for your answer!

• I cannot figure out how to listen to radio stations on the symbian belle's spotify application. Is it not possible? Thanks for your answer!
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Why is the audio quality so poor? Am I missing something?

I've been a Spotify user and premium member for a while. I switched from Android to Windows Phone a while ago and although I love the Windows Phone experience as a whole, Spotify was one of the few things I missed. I reactivated my Spotify premium ac...

• I've been a Spotify user and premium member for a while. I switched from Android to Windows Phone a while ago and although I love the Windows Phone experience as a whole, Spotify was one of the few t...
  • gecc01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Installing Spotify on Windows Phone 8 Lumia 620 - App Not Available

Hello I'm trying to install Spotify on my Lumia 620. It works on my Android fine but my Lumia 620 says App is not available, full message is below. Note: I'm not in a Spotify supported country right now. If this is the case then is there any possible...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I'm trying to install Spotify on my Lumia 620. It works on my Android fine but my Lumia 620 says App is not available, full message is below.   Note: I'm not in a Spotify suppor...
  • KQ
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

crossfade with spotify radio

Using my Windows PC crossfade function when playing Spotlight Radio station, it doesn't always work. I tried resetting but still doesn't work consistently. On my iPhone it works flawlessly!Anybody?

• Casual Listener
  • Using my Windows PC crossfade function when playing Spotlight Radio station, it doesn't always work. I tried resetting but still doesn't work consistently. On my iPhone it works flawlessly! Anybod...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Channel on Roku - Update tonight. What's new?

I got an update to the Spotify channel on my Roku 2 tonight. I went to the channel afterward, hoping to find a new feature but it promptly crashed the device and rebooted the Roku. Anyone know what the update contained? I didn't see anything obvious ...

• Music Fan
  • I got an update to the Spotify channel on my Roku 2 tonight. I went to the channel afterward, hoping to find a new feature but it promptly crashed the device and rebooted the Roku.   Anyone kn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Get Spotify To Open/Work On My Lumia 920

Help!!! I downloaded the Spotify App (finally) for my Lumia 920. After about 10-12 days of working perfectly it asked me to sign in (using my Facebook credentials) and I get this message: "Must Upgrade To Premium: Error (409)" Even when I try to log ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help!!!   I downloaded the Spotify App (finally) for my Lumia 920.  After about 10-12 days of working perfectly it asked me to sign in (using my Facebook credentials) and I get this messa...
  • BarryA
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes