Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[BB] Playing Synced tracks in BlackBerry music player

I've downloaded all my playlists to my SD card and I want to play them in BB music player and not in Spotify. How do I do it? Seems like a legit question. Since I've technically paid for these tracks and now "own them" i should be allowed free usage ...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded all my playlists to my SD card and I want to play them in BB music player and not in Spotify. How do I do it?    Seems like a legit question. Since I've technically pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7.5] Unable to play music on mobile online with premium membership.

For a couple of weeks I haven't been able to listen to any music online on my Windows 7 mobile. When I try to play a tune Spotify starts downloading, but the music never starts

• Casual Listener
  • For a couple of weeks I haven't been able to listen to any music online on my Windows 7 mobile.   When I try to play a tune Spotify starts downloading, but the music never starts
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Empty playlist on WD TV Live Hub with firmware 3.08.14

I have empty playlists on this device. This has been an intermittent problem for several months. Spotify work fine on other devices, Ipad, Iphone. In the past device reset and/or reset online service accounts would fix the problem. That method no lon...

• I have empty playlists on this device.  This has been an intermittent problem for several months.  Spotify work fine on other devices, Ipad, Iphone.  In the past device reset and/or re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Radio pauses every 10secs - New Premium account

Noob here - my Squeezebox is within 10ft of a great wifi signal on fibre Bband yet my streaming pauses every 10secs or so for 1 or 2 secs. Not sure if there's a solution or if this typical service. Any advice please? Terry.

• Noob here - my Squeezebox is within 10ft of a great wifi signal on fibre Bband yet my streaming pauses every 10secs or so for 1 or 2 secs.   Not sure if there's a solution or if this typical...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech 19 keybord buged 1?

hi there when im in spotify i cant use my g19 keybord to turn sound or down but if i click on but I go out on the desktop it work fine !? can you guys plz fix that fast Enzaki out

• Casual Listener
  • hi there when im in spotify i cant use my g19 keybord to turn sound or down but if i click on but I go out on the desktop it work fine !? can you guys plz fix that fast   Enzaki out
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web-api support for radio

Most 3rd party equipment developers like to use HTTP requests and a lot of premium account users like to use the radio feature. Please add radio api support to: https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/web-api/ The request with SONOS has been stati...

• Regular
  • Most 3rd party equipment developers like to use HTTP requests and a lot of premium account users like to use the radio feature.   Please add radio api support to:   https://develope...
  • metalshark
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Please Spotify, port the Nokia N8 version to the Nokia E6!

I used to love Spotify on my old Nokia E71. Now I have the new Nokia E6, I found out that there's no Spotify for this phone while there is a version for the Nokia N8 which has exactly the same operating system but no landscape mode which is needed fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to love Spotify on my old Nokia E71. Now I have the new Nokia E6, I found out that there's no Spotify for this phone while there is a version for the Nokia N8 which has exactly the same operat...
  • Headfx
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

[Unspecified] Spotify playing by its self.

Spotify has added songs on to my phone which I don't even know, not only that, it starts playing randomly, and if I click on a song I want to listen to it plays a few seconds of it, then it skips to the next and then it will just keep skipping throug...

• Spotify has added songs on to my phone which I don't even know, not only that, it starts playing randomly, and if I click on a song I want to listen to it plays a few seconds of it, then it skips to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on WD TV Live, without TV switched on

I purchased a WD TV Live. I can use my Spotify-account, but I have to switch on my TV to search and play. There are apps for my android-mobile phone, but they don't seem to have Spotify-support. Am I missing something? It would be great if TV can sta...

• I purchased a WD TV Live. I can use my Spotify-account, but I have to switch on my TV to search and play. There are apps for my android-mobile phone, but they don't seem to have Spotify-support. Am...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

where is spotify app?

i hava a samsung UE55D7000 and relly whant spotify on the smart, but cant find it on the app store? livs in Sweden

• Casual Listener
  • i hava a samsung UE55D7000 and relly whant spotify on the smart, but cant find it on the app store? livs in Sweden
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Mobile Free Radio

The name says it all "Mobile Free Radio". So I have a LG mango windows phone. I heard an add on my spotify on my computer saying "listen to spotify on your phone for free unlimited". I am thinking to myself awesome download the app runs fine for 1 da...

• Casual Listener
  • The name says it all "Mobile Free Radio". So I have a LG mango windows phone. I heard an add on my spotify on my computer saying "listen to spotify on your phone for free unlimited". I am thinking to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] New version for BlackBerry phones soon???

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anybody knows if a new version of spotify will appear anytime on the Blackberry? Are they still working at it? I love the app, but there is so much room for improvement: - Better integration with BBM! - Option for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   just wanted to know if anybody knows if a new version of spotify will appear anytime on the Blackberry? Are they still working at it? I love the app, but there is so much ro...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Unspecified] Sorting of music on mobile

Does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of update for the library? I just have a phone so when I download a song and star it. It puts in my library in that order and makes it impossible to find a song. And I'm also thinking about switching ...

• Does anybody know if there's going to be any sort of update for the library? I just have a phone so when I download a song and star it. It puts in my library in that order and makes it impossible to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] 'The Disk Is Full'

I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I have synced or whatever? It worked fine at first? I'...

• Visitor
  • I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I h...
  • ShinMegami
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Home Entertainment System

Is it possible to stream Spotify to the Philips Home Entertainment system? Thanks, MBD

• Is it possible to stream Spotify to the Philips Home Entertainment system?   Thanks, MBD 
  • manalmann
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] spotify ne marche plus sur mon BB Help !!!!

Bonjour, J'ai un compte premium qui me permet d'avoir acces a toutes mes playlistes sur mon portable. ca a tres bien marché mais depuis hier quand je veux lancer l'application elle charge mais ne s'ouvre pas .... ce que je comprend pas c'est que ca m...

• Bonjour, J'ai un compte premium qui me permet d'avoir acces a toutes mes playlistes sur mon portable. ca a tres bien marché mais depuis hier quand je veux lancer l'application elle charge mais ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Unspecified] Problems rearranging playlist.

I can no longer rearrange the spotify playlist on my iphone, why? It started being like that after the last update.

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer rearrange the spotify playlist on my iphone, why? It started being like that after the last update.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Onkyo Remote App

Hi there, I finally managed to login to spotify with the TX8050. Everything works fine on the receiver. Unfortunately, I cant login to spotify on the remote app (tried ios and android). The app itself works (can change volume and so on). There seems ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I finally managed to login to spotify with the TX8050. Everything works fine on the receiver.   Unfortunately, I cant login to spotify on the remote app (tried ios and a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify A2DP Blackberry 9300

Hi All I have a blackberry 9300 and my Spotify works fine with 1 exception When I connect the 9300 to my Bluetooth speakers system the A2DP doesn't work. I can play something using the Blackberry media player and this works over the A2DP but when I s...

• Hi All   I have a blackberry 9300 and my Spotify works fine with 1 exception   When I connect the 9300 to my Bluetooth speakers system the A2DP doesn't work. I can play something us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes