Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find songs on Instagram sticker as a business account

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceSamsung S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen i post a story on Instagram and try using the music sticker when i search for music it will either show me unrelated tracks or say "No results found"This only ha...

• Plan  Premium Country UK   Device Samsung S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When i post a story on Instagram and try using the music sticker when i search...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My songs have been deleted ?

Hey so after Nov 29th 2022, 3 of my songs have been removed from the platform but are still up on Apple Music and all the others, recently I have received an abnormal amount of streams under the “other” category but I have no clue about where those c...

• Hey so after Nov 29th 2022, 3 of my songs have been removed from the platform but are still up on Apple Music and all the others, recently I have received an abnormal amount of streams under the “oth...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify listen alike isn't working

Basically when I try to go to the listenalike website it says DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINPlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDell ChromebookOperating SystemChrome version 107.0.5304.110My Question or IssueHow do I fix this

• Casual Listener
  • Basically when I try to go to the listenalike website it says DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Plan Free Country USA Device Dell Chromebook Operating System Chrome  version 107.0.53...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Social] I want to be able to share a jump-link for specific second in a song/podcast

Began to listen to podcasts lately, and wanted to share it with my wife,problem is its a long podcast (1hr) and I want her to listen to it from a specific second.Instead of sending her multiple datas (link+text - listen from minute 2:34 etc'...) I wo...

• Visitor
  • Began to listen to podcasts lately, and wanted to share it with my wife, problem is its a long podcast (1hr) and I want her to listen to it from a specific second. Instead of sending her multiple d...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast will not play

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or Issue I have tried to play "Lewis Black's Rantcast" multiple times over the past month or so. I have tried multiple devices (specifically Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 (app) and Micro...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue   I have tried to play "Lewis Black's Rantcast" multiple times over the past month or so...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why aren’t the Blends I created showing up on my profile to other people when I have them on display

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plays outside the playlist

Hello, For a few weeks now, my Spotify seems to go completely berzerk.Indeed, when I get a playlist started (either one of mine or one of a specific artist for example), it plays one song (at best) from the playlist, and then goes and play things tha...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   For a few weeks now, my Spotify seems to go completely berzerk. Indeed, when I get a playlist started (either one of mine or one of a specific artist for example), it plays one song ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop suggesting podcasts made by random children

Stop suggesting podcasts made by children through "Created on Spotify". Not only do I not want to listen to these, but you also shouldn't be promoting access to children's accounts.This is not normal to encourage strangers to hear the thoughts of chi...

• Stop suggesting podcasts made by children through "Created on Spotify". Not only do I not want to listen to these, but you also shouldn't be promoting access to children's accounts. This is not norm...
  • Servandosanchez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Trasnparency - Ads in Poscasts

After over an hour of chatting with Spotify reps, no one is able to confirm that Spotify does or does not place ads in addition to those placed by content creators, into podcasts. This is has been a very unsatisfactory experience and feels intentiona...

• Visitor
  • After over an hour of chatting with Spotify reps, no one is able to confirm that Spotify does or does not place ads in addition to those placed by content creators, into podcasts. This is has been a ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay doesn't work on mobile devices for Italian songs

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueOn my iPhone device, the autoplay of similar songs doesn't always work after playing a selected song, searched with the search bar. (not from a playlist or album)In particu...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue On my iPhone device, the autoplay of similar songs doesn't always work after playing a selected ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] WHAT CAN SOMEONE WIN BY BRINGING NEW IDEAS FOR SPOTIFY?

If someone has a Good Idea of a new feature what could he/she win with it if it was successfully implemented by Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •   If someone has a Good Idea of a new feature what could he/she win with it if it was successfully implemented by Spotify?
  • Brunogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Allow collaborators to delete songs added by others (again)

I'm a collaborator on a playlist, I'm not the playlist owner.A recent update made it so that even though we all want everyone to have 'vito' power over songs added by others, I am unable to remove songs that others added. This is completely against a...

• I'm a collaborator on a playlist, I'm not the playlist owner.A recent update made it so that even though we all want everyone to have 'vito' power over songs added by others, I am unable to remove so...
  • cpc464
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Kanye West music MUST be removed from spotify for his rampant antisemitism and hate

Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziye has already denied happened; it's clearer than ev...

• Music Fan
  • Kanye West is in freefall at the moment - with his mental health issues being allowed by his "people" and with everything that he has said - verbatim- regarding judaism and the holocaust, which Naziy...
  • redjess87
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Queue progress resets when computer crashes

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandOperating SystemLinux My Question or IssueSo let's say I have 50 songs in queue. I listen 20 of them, then my computer crashes. I would expect to see in my queue remaining 30, but I see the same 50. So it seems that Spotify s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue So let's say I have 50 songs in queue. I listen 20 of them, then my computer crashes. I would expect to see in ...
  • Bruxism
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution if i leave a group blend will my music still be there

i just want to know if my music will still show up for them if i left the blend because i dont want my music in it.

• Casual Listener
  • i just want to know if my music will still show up for them if i left the blend because i dont want my music in it.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Marantz sr5011 connect problem

Hi,Since 2 weeks now i can' t airplay spotify on my marantz receiver. It worked fine but now its not showing on the available player list on my phone (Samsung s6). I tried to update my marantz but the latest update was already installed. Yesterday my...

• Hi, Since 2 weeks now i can' t airplay spotify on my marantz receiver. It worked fine but now its not showing on the available player list on my phone (Samsung s6). I tried to update my marantz bu...
  • cuntlips1122
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Social] Monthly Top Songs

Every month a new wrapped like playlist overview displays to show your favorite songs monthly. I feel as this idea could show the change of people's music taste more clearly. With this feature people may want to try to change up their taste and liste...

• Visitor
  • Every month a new wrapped like playlist overview displays to show your favorite songs monthly. I feel as this idea could show the change of people's music taste more clearly. With this feature people...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tizen - Samsung TV - Screensaver

Would you consider adding some sort of screensaver or the ability to blacken the screen for the Samsung TV (Tizen) app? Maybe on the button labeled "extra" on the remote control. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Would you consider adding some sort of screensaver or the ability to blacken the screen for the Samsung TV (Tizen) app? Maybe on the button labeled "extra" on the remote control. Anything would be ap...
  • getaceres
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artist canvas upload

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceanyOperating SystemanyMy Question or IssueI recently decided to try the new "canvas " feature for one of my songs. The problem is that I don't have the "upload canvas" button when I log in to my Spotify for artists page....

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device any Operating System any My Question or Issue I recently decided to try the new "canvas " feature for one of my songs. The problem is that I d...
  • Hazelsumo
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps pausing when playing music on xbox one x

I am playing a song on Spotify on my Xbox and keep pausing every couple of seconds i have tried re installing the app and disconnecting my discord and re connecting and restarting my Xbox one x though its still not workingPlanPremiumCountryAustraliaD...

• I am playing a song on Spotify on my Xbox and keep pausing every couple of seconds i have tried re installing the app and disconnecting my discord and re connecting and restarting my Xbox one x thoug...
  • Elder_Eye
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes