Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Oi meu nome é leandro suo novo por aqui

Gostaria de saber se tem como ouvir musica na alexa e no celular ao mesmo tempo , porque quando fiz a assinatura do Spotify recebi uma mensagem q eu podia convidar 7 pessoas e convidei ela ouvem i eu só na alexa ou só no celular quando a mulher esta ...

• Visitor
  • Gostaria de saber se tem como ouvir musica na alexa e no celular ao mesmo tempo  , porque  quando fiz a assinatura do Spotify recebi uma mensagem q eu podia convidar 7 pessoas e convidei el...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Artists

Why are artists that I haven't listened to yet showing up on my favorite artists section?

• Casual Listener
  • Why are artists that I haven't listened to yet showing up on my favorite artists section?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Opt out of “radio based on”

Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the playlist without having to skip a bunch of times.

• Visitor
  • Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the playlist...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative/Blend playlist issues

PlanPremium mobile Android CountryUSA My Question or IssueCollaborative Playlist,-I created a list, invited friend to add, doesn't work as described in the FAQ, there wasn't a screen to accept an invite, all the link did was open Spotify.-He makes a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium mobile Android   Country USA   My Question or Issue Collaborative Playlist, -I created a list, invited friend to add, doesn't work as described in the FAQ, there wasn't...
  • OmegaChelle42
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Play Songs after changing country

Hi, as the subject says I am not getting an option to play songs on my Spotify Mobile App. I changed my country to United Kingdom after I got a push notification from Spotify to change it. I can only get playlists even after using the song filter aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, as the subject says I am not getting an option to play songs on my Spotify Mobile App. I changed my country to United Kingdom after I got a push notification from Spotify to change it. I can only...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest podcast episodes are missing

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I go the JRE podcast page, and sort by new, the latest episode is #1838. I have "all episodes" chosen. I don't see all the episodes that game after 1838.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I go the JRE podcast page, and sort by new, the latest episode is #1838. I have "all ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [web player] Always fail playing first 5 songs ("502 Bad Gateway" and multiple "400 Bad Request")

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceFirefox 84.0.2 (64-bit)Operating SystemLinux My Question or IssueWhen I click "play" on a song in a playlist, then it fails to play the song, jumps to the next song 5 times. The 5th song starts to play successfully but s...

• Regular
  • ...pload it publicly as it may contain sensitive information. Reach out to me on my email if you want me to send it over.   However, I've provided some screenshots of the console and network tab of t...
  • will-312ayae
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Most seamless way to use spotify in multiple locations w/Alexa

I have Spotify premium and frequently get interrupted by my roommates when I am listening to music away from home since my Echos are linked to my Spotify. I was wondering if I should upgrade to multiple users or if there is a better option to avoid b...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium and frequently get interrupted by my roommates when I am listening to music away from home since my Echos are linked to my Spotify. I was wondering if I should upgrade to multi...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Browse] NEW THREAD???

Hi, I need help with an issue, I can't seem to find the NEW POST or NEW THREAD anywhere, how can I create a new question?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I need help with an issue, I can't seem to find the NEW POST or NEW THREAD anywhere, how can I create a new question?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos - Account in use somewhere else

Hi, I‘m having a problem with Spotify on Sonos. Today I tried to play music in my kitchen and different music in my bathroom at the same time via two Sonos speakers via the Sonos App. Once I played the music in the bathroom, the music in the kitchen ...

• Hi,   I‘m having a problem with Spotify on Sonos. Today I tried to play music in my kitchen and different music in my bathroom at the same time via two Sonos speakers via the Sonos App. &nbsp...
  • simolemo
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Skips after a few mins to the next track

Hellospotify keeps skipping to the next track after a few mins without finishing the track. Can you please assist and fix this issue? thanks, Lara

• Hello spotify keeps skipping to the next track after a few mins without finishing the track.  Can you please assist and fix this issue?   thanks, Lara 
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Become a Distributor

Hello, Recently I started developing a new music distribution platform,I want to know how things is work in distributing music to spotify.Thanks.

• Hello,  Recently I started developing a new music distribution platform, I want to know how things is work in distributing music to spotify. Thanks.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect now dead - bring back Car Mode?

In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connection-issues-with-car-stereo-receivers/idi-p/5341849 Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/...
  • JesterK
  • Regular
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution No me aparece ninguna canción y las que me salen no se reproducen.

Hola buenas, ayer dia 08/07/2019 me metí en spotify para escuchar música y solo me dejaba reproducir la música de mis playlist ya que las otras empezaba y a los 6 segundos se paraban, pero ya esque no me salen ni mis canciones de la playlist ni las c...

• Visitor
  • Hola buenas, ayer dia 08/07/2019 me metí en spotify para escuchar música y solo me dejaba reproducir la música de mis playlist ya que las otras empezaba y a los 6 segundos se paraban, pero ya esque n...
  • AlejaR
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to tell if a Spotify code is for a playlist or just one song

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy A52 5GOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHow do I tell if a Spotify code is for just one individual song, or for a playlist that was created by someone? I have a code, and when I scan it, one song is fe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Operating System Android   My Question or Issue How do I tell if a Spotify code is for just one individual song, or for a p...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution All embeds showing "This content is not available in your country."

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceLenovo Ideapad 330Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAbout a week ago I stopped being able to play music from embeds. They just appear as black boxes with the text "This content is not available in your count...

SpaceTacos_0-1600963958783.png SpaceTacos_0-1600964033652.png
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Lenovo Ideapad 330 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue About a week ago I stopped being able to play music from embeds. They just appe...
  • hopless_aromantic
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Report Fraud

My Spotify account just got hacked and I got a notification that my account was playing in a Chrome web browser. I only ever use the app on my iphone. So I watering my garden and my music keeps switching to a song Ive never heard of nor even like the...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account just got hacked and I got a notification that my account was playing in a Chrome web browser.   I only ever use the app on my iphone.   So I watering my garden and my...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist different across accounts

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX2sUQwD7tbmL?si=hmC7UFc5SPabSdHqQMLVkwI have a spotify premium and this playlist was not updated to me for many months. I created an account for my sister, When i viewed the playlist, the songs were differe...

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX2sUQwD7tbmL?si=hmC7UFc5SPabSdHqQMLVkw I have a spotify premium and this playlist was not updated to me for many months. I created an account for my siste...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player - poor sound quality since 2020-10-20

Hi,Web player on Windows 10, Chrome 86.0.4240.75 and Firefox 68.4.2esr I'm using the family plan for over a year. All of a sudden, the sound quality in Web Player dropped to some 64kb/s few days ago. Very much noticeable and completely unusuable. I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Web player on Windows 10, Chrome 86.0.4240.75 and Firefox 68.4.2esr   I'm using the family plan for over a year. All of a sudden, the sound quality in Web Player dropped to some...
  • sgonz114
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Do not throw up car things ads or any ads to premium members

I pay you money not to see or hear ads. How dare you throw a car things ad on me in a giant pop-up that is clearly meant to look different from Spotify. Just for that I'm not paying and switching to the ad version for a few months until you learn you...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay you money not to see or hear ads. How dare you throw a car things ad on me in a giant pop-up that is clearly meant to look different from Spotify. Just for that I'm not paying and switching to ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes