Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When I use Hands Free Link, I can't shuffle

In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection".I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and it's nice to be able to listen to them, but currently ...

• Regular
  • In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection". I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, an...
  • dclaar
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Discover] Let me manually edit my discover algorithm

I slept to "432hz meditation music" for a bit and now Spotify thinks I actually like listening to it. Please add an "I'm not interested in this" function, linked to my discover algorithm, so I can be rid of all this abhorrent calmness in my life. Tha...

• I slept to "432hz meditation music" for a bit and now Spotify thinks I actually like listening to it. Please add an "I'm not interested in this" function, linked to my discover algorithm, so I can be...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Workaround for submitting music to playlists

I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album and submit the album version to playlists?

• I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album an...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account information has been leaked twice

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueLast week, for the second time since I'm a premium subscriptor of this app, my information ha...

• Casual Listener
  • ...assword, only used the app on public networks while using a VPN, not shared my password or device with anyone and still, *somehow* i got someone using my account without my permision. Last time, they e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly? more like repeat weekly

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis is not the first time I post nor this is the only mention of this issue on this forum. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] stop recommending songs users already checked as "not interested"

My Discover Weekly and Release radar platform keep suggesting songs I already checked as "not interested". They shouldn't be recommended to users anymore, as we explicitly told you we don't like that song.

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly and Release radar platform keep suggesting songs I already checked as "not interested". They shouldn't be recommended to users anymore, as we explicitly told you we don't like that...
  • themoonandi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution deleting recently played section

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T DELETE THE ALBUMS OR PODCAST FROM THİS SECTION WHERE IS THIS i have some album and podcasts that i don't want to be shown on my page sand because of that i cant open my spotify when my family is around please help me

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T DELETE THE ALBUMS OR PODCAST FROM THİS SECTION WHERE IS THIS i have some album and podcasts that i don't want to be shown on my page  sand because of that i cant open...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Does Spotify Suddenly Think I’m a Fan of Pop Music?

Lately I have been getting ads with a stilted, monotonous voice (an adolescent male, I presume(?)) saying, “[Hey Spotifiers], pop fans have been liking this new release . . .” The annoyingness of these ads is only one part of the problem. The larger ...

• Roadie
  • Lately I have been getting ads with a stilted, monotonous voice (an adolescent male, I presume(?)) saying, “[Hey Spotifiers], pop fans have been liking this new release . . .”  The annoyingness ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Wkly YouTube reactions

I would love to host a once a week YouTube video and have a channel dedicated to how much I love Spotify for curating the best playlists for me every week. I’d just react to it. People could send it in theirs. More people need to know how amazing wee...

• Visitor
  • I would love to host a once a week YouTube video and have a channel dedicated to how much I love Spotify for curating the best playlists for me every week. I’d just react to it. People could send it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BLENDS ARE STUCK LOADING

MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BLENDS BEING STUCK ON THE LOADING SCREEN. IT'S ACROSS MANY DEVICES AND BOTH SPOTIFY USERS CANT ACCESS THE BLEND I SPENT OVER AN HOUR TALKING TO SUPPORT, DELETING THE APP, SHARING IOS 15.3.1 & SPOTIFY 8.7.12.1688REALL...

• MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BLENDS BEING STUCK ON THE LOADING SCREEN.   IT'S ACROSS MANY DEVICES AND BOTH SPOTIFY USERS CANT ACCESS THE BLEND   I SPENT OVER AN HOUR TALKING TO SUP...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are disappeared

PlanPremiumCountrySouth KoreaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71 5GOperating SystemAndroid 11My Question or IssuePodcasts are disappeared since i change my plan to premium.There is no podcast on my phone, and computer.and when i press bell icon it says somethin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Korea Device Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue Podcasts are disappeared since i change my plan to premium. There is no podcas...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV Stick App no longer plays podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceFire TV StickMy Question or Issue:Podcasts no longer play on the Fire TV app. Pressing play provides no sound, however the progress bar updates. Skipping forward or back closes the app. Music plays fine without issue.How do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Fire TV Stick My Question or Issue: Podcasts no longer play on the Fire TV app. Pressing play provides no sound, however the progress bar updates. Skipping forwa...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pragmatically publish Podcast to Spotify?

Hi, I'm developing a web app like Buzzsprout trying to publish Podcast to Spotify, but from your API doc, I don't see you have any info regarding the Podcast but just playlist, track, etc. For example, in Buzzsprout web app, if I listed my Podcast to...

• Hi, I'm developing a web app like Buzzsprout trying to publish Podcast to Spotify, but from your API doc, I don't see you have any info regarding the Podcast but just playlist, track, etc.   F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Skill completely broken

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDeviceAlexa devices - variousOperating System My Question or Issuethe Alexa skill is completely broken. Alexa can no longer play from Spotify The "Spotify connect" command gets the usual "open spotify on the device..." resp...

• Plan Premium Family Country UK Device Alexa devices - various Operating System   My Question or Issue the Alexa skill is completely broken.   Alexa can no longer play from Spotif...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm going to cancel my subscription in a months time if this issue isn't resolved!!!!!

I'm am incredibly frustrated with how spotify manages devices accross accounts.I have multiple devices across my home (mostly Amazon Echos) which I listen to Spotify on. However, when I'm listening to music in the office and the wife plays music down...

• I'm am incredibly frustrated with how spotify manages devices accross accounts. I have multiple devices across my home (mostly Amazon Echos) which I listen to Spotify on. However, when I'm listeni...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution User interface in landscape

Dear spotify, I'm often using spotify in landscape mode. But after I started a playlist and left the playlist itself, I have no display anymore about the songs which are in the playlist nor which playlist at all is playing. Especially when I use spot...

• Visitor
  • Dear spotify,  I'm often using spotify in landscape mode. But after I started a playlist and left the playlist itself, I have no display anymore about the songs which are in the playlist nor w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Roku TV app has floating black boxes

CountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemRoku OS My Question or IssueStarting today, while running the Spotify app on Roku TV, black boxes began to appear randomly throughout the interface (not tied to any content and on various UI layers...

• Gig Goer
  • Country United States Device TCL Roku TV Operating System Roku OS   My Question or Issue Starting today, while running the Spotify app on Roku TV, black boxes began to appear randomly th...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound quality feels like sand on my ears??

no matter what i do (set music quality to high, mess around with equalizer) my music sounds really bad save for a few songs. it sort of sounds like a cymbal crash but worse, because it's underlying on any high frequency. literal @$$

• Casual Listener
  • no matter what i do (set music quality to high, mess around with equalizer) my music sounds really bad  save for a few songs. it sort of sounds like a cymbal crash but worse, because it's underl...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa Echo Dot 1st Gen Spotify Skill won't work

I have spotify linked to an echo dot and everything worked fine the past years. Since a couple of weeks spotify stopped working. When I say "Alexa play spotify" it returns with "to play spotify enable the skill and link your account". What I tried so...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify linked to an echo dot and everything worked fine the past years. Since a couple of weeks spotify stopped working.   When I say "Alexa play spotify" it returns with "to play spot...
  • slondon12
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird banner about "benefiting from a preview" appears

Hi, For a few weeks now a weird banner has appeared on my Spotify screen. The banner roughly translate to "You are benefiting actually from a preview" I don't know what caused that to appear. I'm on Premium plan and everything else seems to stay the ...

• Hi,   For a few weeks now a weird banner has appeared on my Spotify screen. The banner roughly translate to "You are benefiting actually from a preview"   I don't know what caused that ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes