Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Spotify isn't working well for me

PlanFreeDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 seconds before it just goes mute. I dont know what is going on, I tried going c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device Chromebook Operating System ChromeOS    My Question or Issue When I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 s...
  • Eni
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last.fm stops scrobbling

My Question or IssueEvery now and then Spotify stops scrobbling via the Last.fm scrobbler app. This issue's been existing for a long time now, and there's an acute fix by disconnecting and reconnecting the Last.fm app: https://community.spotify.com/t...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Every now and then Spotify stops scrobbling via the Last.fm scrobbler app. This issue's been existing for a long time now, and there's an acute fix by disconnecting and reconn...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not in sync between devices

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroid phone, Onkyo receiver My Question or IssueI start a song on my phone, then select to play with spotify connect on my Onkyo receiver. The song starts properly on the Onkyo but the phone continues to play the song....

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Android phone, Onkyo receiver     My Question or Issue I start a song on my phone, then select to play with spotify connect on my Onkyo receiver....
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Videos do not play when connected to Bluetooth

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I have tried every method you have suggested in recent posts for this problem and I still can not watch podcast videos while using my TOZO-T12 Bluetooth Headphones. I have tried on two other devices, iPhone 12 and Sa...

• Visitor
  • I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I have tried every method you have suggested in recent posts for this problem and I still can not watch podcast videos while using my TOZO-T12 Bluetooth Headphones. ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redare până la capăt

Vă rog să dați melodiile în ordine și până la capăt, așa **bleep** a fost selectat de mine

• Vă rog să dați melodiile în ordine și până la capăt, așa **bleep** a fost selectat de mine
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Soundlink and Bluetooth

Hello, is Spotify working with the Bose Soundlink (with Bluetooth)? I'd like to get a Soundlink to play my music outdoor, with good quality, but i dont want to get this speaker, if it doesn't work well with Spotify. So - is it possible to connect Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   is Spotify working with the Bose Soundlink (with Bluetooth)? I'd like to get a Soundlink to play my music outdoor, with good quality, but i dont want to get this speaker, if it do...
  • Songthrush
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

How to remove your shows on your homepage. also watching a podcast once and I don’t follow this person.There always on the list often I need to unfollow & re-follow podcast show I like so the image of podcaster isn’t there an the your show.Usually af...

• How to remove your shows on your homepage.  also watching a podcast once and I don’t follow this person. There always on the list often I need to unfollow & re-follow podcast show I l...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Spotify iPad App - Podcast Filter Memory Settings

I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast. This feature is available on the desktop app, just not the mobile app...

• I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast.  This feature...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Other

u already deleted like 50 my favourite songs can u just not please i love my songs in my playlists and im very very sad that u r deleting all of them so please dont or i will delete ur whole company and i will join to u know what company thank you wi...

• Visitor
  • u already deleted like 50 my favourite songs can u just not please i love my songs in my playlists and im very very sad that u r deleting all of them so please dont or i will delete ur whole company ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs queue bug

When adding a song from recommended songs the recommended songs queue does not add the new songs to the queue, example recommended songs are always 5 songsyou add one song and it finds a new recommended song to put in that 5 songs list, this newly ad...

• Visitor
  • When adding a song from recommended songs the recommended songs queue does not add the new songs to the queue, example   recommended songs are always 5 songs you add one song and it finds a n...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Podcast plays previous episode instead of the next

Hello, I want to address a problem: I can't log in to Spoticord. When clicking on a link from the linking command( /link ) on the site , Error 502 . (already tried methods 1 cache cleaner 2 replacement browser(tor/Opera/Yandex browser/Google chrome) ...

jre.jpg
  • Hello, I want to address a problem: I can't log in to Spoticord. When clicking on a link from the linking command( /link ) on the site , Error 502 . (already tried methods 1 cache cleaner 2 replaceme...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Colocar Podcast en "Tus episodios"

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(Huawei P40 Pro)Operating System(Android y Windows 10) My Question or Issue: Buenos días, estoy mirando de usar Spotify como reproductor de mis podcast favoritos, pero encuentro una pega muy grande, no se pueden colocar d...

• Casual Listener
  • ...e mis podcast favoritos, pero encuentro una pega muy grande, no se pueden colocar de mas viejo a mas nuevo, solo aparece:   - Añadidos recientemente - Fecha de publicación   Dentro de e...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to have 2 different songs on 2 alexa devices with a Familly account

PlanPremiumCountryFRANCEDeviceAlex dotOperating System My Question or Issue I have multiple Alexa devices, and a Family spotify account. How can my 2 daughters listen 2 differents musics on each alexa device ?Thanks,Thomas

• Plan Premium Country FRANCE Device Alex dot Operating System     My Question or Issue   I have multiple Alexa devices, and a Family spotify account.   How can my 2 da...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Carplay Default screen

Every time I connect my phone to carplay, it defaults to the music selection menu. Then when I push the "Now Playing" button, an animation plays, but it still goes back to the menu again. I have to push it again to get to the Now Playing screen showi...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I connect my phone to carplay, it defaults to the music selection menu.  Then when I push the "Now Playing" button, an animation plays, but it still goes back to the menu again. ...
  • S14james
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Report Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI dislike how many podcasts get pushed to me, particularly because there's no way to tell Spotify I don't want to see it (no 'Not Interested'; 'Block User/A...

Screenshot (130).png
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I dislike how many podcasts get pushed to me, particularly because there's no way to te...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song text

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't see the song text while having premium

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the application on the macbook, but now this did not help ei...

• The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the appli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts switches episodes after ad

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P60Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor about 2 weeks my podcast switches like crazy.I listened to all episodes in order, so far so good. Then it started.I started again, listened to a few episodes, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P60 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For about 2 weeks my podcast switches like crazy. I listened to all episodes in order, s...
  • Ninnifee
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [playstation] Songs randomly stuttering on Playstation 5

Ever since a PS5 system update last week, songs playback randomly stuttering after a they reach half the duration. I have tried deleting Spotify app and re-installing but did not help.Happens both while in games and also just in the Spotify app.

• Regular
  • Ever since a PS5 system update last week, songs playback randomly stuttering after a they reach half the duration. I have tried deleting Spotify app and re-installing but did not help. Happens both ...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes