Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Episodes Joe Rogan removed

This post will probably be closed or deleted as seems normal these days.Earlier this month (April, 2021) Spotify deleted over 40 episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience, most likely because guests in these shows made statements that aren't in line with ...

• Casual Listener
  • This post will probably be closed or deleted as seems normal these days. Earlier this month (April, 2021) Spotify deleted over 40 episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience, most likely because guests in ...
  • HalosRusty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution published playlists sorted by music-style

Hi everybody, where can I find published playlists that contain music sorted by music-style? best regards Stefan

• Regular
  • Hi everybody,   where can I find published playlists that contain music sorted by music-style?   best regards Stefan
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV songs unavailable, available on desktop

Hello. I am having an issue regarding the Apple TV Spotify app. Certain songs that can play perfectly fine on my Mac are unavailable on the Apple TV app. For example, the song "Hayling" by FC Kahuna, which is on one of my playlists, is greyed out on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am having an issue regarding the Apple TV Spotify app. Certain songs that can play perfectly fine on my Mac are unavailable on the Apple TV app. For example, the song "Hayling" by FC Kahuna,...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add option to disable auto-deleting played episodes

Issue: I like to listen to music mixes that Spotify classifies as "Episodes" but when I finish the mix, they automatically get removed from the "Your Episodes" tab and the download is deleted from all devices. I want to be able to save these mixes th...

• Issue: I like to listen to music mixes that Spotify classifies as "Episodes" but when I finish the mix, they automatically get removed from the "Your Episodes" tab and the download is deleted from al...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to offer customers spotify vouchers?

A bit of a different question. I have seen in may apps that they offer 3 month spotify premium for free or for some sort of points. After redeeming the points, the customer receives a voucher code which he can use on spotify to redeem 3 month spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • A bit of a different question. I have seen in may apps that they offer 3 month spotify premium for free or for some sort of points. After redeeming the points, the customer receives a voucher code wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • merchant
    voucher
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share private playlist without making collaborative

Looked through all the community and have found no solution I want to have private playlists and share it by link to people I want only. Without making playlists editable. It's very simple organic idea, comes from cloud-technologies experience and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Looked through all the community and have found no solution   I want  to have private playlists and share it by link to people I want only. Without making playlists editable. It's very si...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes appear out of order (2 -> 1 -> 3...)

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceMacbook Air 2020 (M1) - Chrome, desktop appOperating SystemMacOS 11 My Question or IssueI produce a podcast (Lads on Tour) which is listed on Spotify. For some reason, episodes 1 & 2 are out of order - on Spotify they are l...

•   Plan Premium Country UK   Device Macbook Air 2020 (M1) - Chrome, desktop app Operating System MacOS 11   My Question or Issue I produce a podcast (Lads on Tour) which is ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"More For You"

While watching a video podcast I am now seeing a banner at the bottom of the screen titled "More For You". I find it distracting and worry about screen burn in as well. Searching for additional content is easy enough. I would rather not have it force...

• Visitor
  • While watching a video podcast I am now seeing a banner at the bottom of the screen titled "More For You". I find it distracting and worry about screen burn in as well. Searching for additional conte...
  • silentnick1992
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trouble playing "This Week in Startups"

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueWhen I listen to "This Week in Startups," there are 2 common recurring issues: 1) The episode stops at random times and takes me several minutes of quitting the app and re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue When I listen to "This Week in Startups," there are 2 common recurring issues: 1) The episode s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant search podcasts in Mobile app and Web

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountrySri LankaDeviceRedmi 9sOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI dont get podcast results when i search p...

Screenshot_2022-02-03-11-47-28-130_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2022-02-03-11-47-34-470_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2022-02-03-11-47-42-465_com.android.chrome.jpg
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country Sri Lanka Device Redmi 9s Operating System An...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Equalizer support with Casting

When you listen to SPotify on your phone or on a Bluetooth device, you can use the Equalizer function. When you use a Wifi speaker (Casting named), this option is suddenly greyed out and not usable. Why is this? With the neutral sounding Wifi Hifi Sp...

• When you listen to SPotify on your phone or on a Bluetooth device, you can use the Equalizer function.  When you use a Wifi speaker (Casting named), this option is suddenly greyed out and not u...
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Equalizer issues
    No EQ with casting
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

[Community][Social] Do the right thing and remove Joe Rogan from your platform.

You need to decide if you are a music provider or a willing and complicit mouthpiece for disinformation. I have a saying here which is "that which you permit you encourage". What are Spotify's ethics? Where is your moral compass pointing? People will...

• Visitor
  • You need to decide if you are a music provider or a willing and complicit mouthpiece for disinformation.  I have a saying here which is "that which you permit you encourage".  What are...
  • madmetal
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Social
  • 7 replies
  • 37 likes

Superuser Contribution Change image of my own podcast

Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the image of my podcast-account? I just started and next week I receive my logo. Therefore I want to change my image into a new image with my logo. How can I change it? If it's not possible to change the image, is i...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the image of my podcast-account? I just started and next week I receive my logo. Therefore I want to change my image into a new image with my logo. How can I change...
  • Kiril
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Did all u crazy people forget about FREE SPEECH? This is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

Wow i cant believe u caved!! If u had a brain u would actually do some research and find out that there is an enormous amount of science and data to back up everything JOE ROGAN and his guests are saying!! U have a chance to b on the right side of hi...

• Wow i cant believe u caved!! If u had a brain u would actually do some research and find out that there is an enormous amount of science and data to back up everything JOE ROGAN and his guests are sa...
  • MutualDisdain
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution "Good Evening" tab

Hi, i can not find a way to edit the "good evening" etc area. I use Spotify on my home tv to provide music to my home. I have listened to some things i don't want my younger children to be exposed to. They now show up on the "good evening" section on...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i can not find a way to edit the "good evening" etc area. I use Spotify on my home tv to provide music to my home. I have listened to some things i don't want my younger children to be exposed to...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue With Mark All as Played for Podcasts

I’ve noticed that with podcasts with big backlogs like StarTalk Radio or JRE, marking all episodes as played then messes up played status and progress sync for every podcast. The only fix seems to be reinstalling the app.To replicate, use the Mark Al...

•   I’ve noticed that with podcasts with big backlogs like StarTalk Radio or JRE, marking all episodes as played then messes up played status and progress sync for every podcast. The only fix see...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blend playlist won't create (link appears with "Blend not found")

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone SE 2020)Operating System(iOS 15) My Question or IssueI've recently been trying to create a blend playlist with one of my friends for a little while and can't seem to get it to work. I've checked the app for u...

• Plan Free Country United States Device (iPhone SE 2020) Operating System (iOS 15)   My Question or Issue I've recently been trying to create a blend playlist with one of my friends for...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play next podcast episode

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm listening to one of my podcasts but at the end of every episode spotify won't just play t...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm lis...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quitting Spotify for Apple Music

The Neil Young kerfuffle is the last straw for me with Spotify. The service STILL doesn't play well with Apple products (Spotify's fault), so I'm happy to switch to Apple Music. Ciao!

• Casual Listener
  • The Neil Young kerfuffle is the last straw for me with Spotify. The service STILL doesn't play well with Apple products (Spotify's fault), so I'm happy to switch to Apple Music. Ciao!
  • cthabsfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 26 likes