Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Devices with family plan

If I click disconnect from all devices. Will it disconnect the devices I'm logged into or will it disconnect from my family account connected to my account?

• Visitor
  • If I click disconnect from all devices. Will it disconnect the devices I'm logged into or will it disconnect from my family account connected to my account?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for artists: Streams being substracted

Hey there! My band and I have recently released a new single on Spotify. As you might know: for the first few days after release, you can see a live stream-count in the spotify for artists app. We noticed that there are streams being substracted each...

• Visitor
  • Hey there! My band and I have recently released a new single on Spotify. As you might know: for the first few days after release, you can see a live stream-count in the spotify for artists app. We ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] bring back finding the source of the current song playing!

previously on Spotify for desktop, when you clicked the song artwork of the current song playing in the corner, it would take you to where the songs were playing from- a playlist, a song radio, artist radio, playlist radio, songs similar to, etc.This...

• previously on Spotify for desktop, when you clicked the song artwork of the current song playing in the corner, it would take you to where the songs were playing from- a playlist, a song radio, artis...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello I'm trying to connect to roku tv it won't go past green Spotify

Hello I'm trying to get Spotify on TV it works great on living room TV it won't go past gray and green Spotify screen on roku TV

• Visitor
  • Hello I'm trying to get Spotify on TV it works great on living room TV it won't go past gray and green Spotify screen on roku TV
  • Sleepy64
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn Off Podcasts

There should be an option to hide suggested podcasts. I don't want to see them cluttering the Home section.

• Regular
  • There should be an option to hide suggested podcasts. I don't want to see them cluttering the Home section.
  • Allarah1
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 167 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 167 likes

How do I hide neo-nazi content on spotify?

I'd like to be able to hide or filter content supporting neo-nazi's, qanon, and similar terrorist groups. I see there is a filter for explicit content but that is different.

• Visitor
  • I'd like to be able to hide or filter content supporting neo-nazi's, qanon, and similar terrorist groups. I see there is a filter for explicit content but that is different.
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sing/ karaoke

i had the option where the lyrics are to do a karaoke version of the song i was playing a couple days ago but now it’s gone and i tried deleting the app and starting again but it didn’t come up, so i just want to know if it’s intentional or not becau...

• i had the option where the lyrics are to do a karaoke version of the song i was playing a couple days ago but now it’s gone and i tried deleting the app and starting again but it didn’t come up, so i...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Smart TV Apps - Link to photos service for slideshows

It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications. Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to be able to put photos up whilst playing our favorite songs....

• Regular
  • It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications.   Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App & Website not working in Ukraine

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDeviceLenovo Z50-70, Redmi Note 7Operating SystemWindows 10 21H2, Android 12 My Question or IssueI live in Ukraine, the territory where I live in is temporarily occupied (Luhansk) and I think it's related to my issues with Spoti...

• Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Lenovo Z50-70, Redmi Note 7 Operating System Windows 10 21H2, Android 12   My Question or Issue I live in Ukraine, the territory where I live in is tem...
  • Copycopycopy
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Cannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was working fi

PlanFreeCountryNZDeviceASUS LaptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueCannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was working fine.

• Plan Free Country NZ Device ASUS Laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Cannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was workin...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] 5 Second Skip/Rewind

Much in the same way that when watching youtube you can press the left/right arrow keys on the keyboard to rewind/skip 5 seconds, it would be great if Spotify could do this with music too, spacebar works as a pause button so this should be something ...

• Visitor
  • Much in the same way that when watching youtube you can press the left/right arrow keys on the keyboard to rewind/skip 5 seconds, it would be great if Spotify could do this with music too, spacebar w...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Developer] K-12 Education Administration

We are a school district of about 40,000 students and they all have district devices. Our students love listening to spotify, but since there is adult content on Spotify, we have had to block access due to **bleep**. Other school systems are affected...

• Visitor
  • We are a school district of about 40,000 students and they all have district devices.  Our students love listening to spotify, but since there is adult content on Spotify, we have had to block a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t seem to only play one artist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiphone 11 pro maxOperating Systemios 15 i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what i want but then it switches to “artist radio based on yves tumor” and whe...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iphone 11 pro max Operating System ios 15   i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Embed Links are broken

My Question or IssuePreviously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Previously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.    
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Spotify podcasts in other applications

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueI'm a subscriber of a huge number of podcasts from a plethora of different sources, including the BBC, SR, Acast and a bunch of independent free and paid-for sources. I use Pocket Casts for listening and k...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden    My Question or Issue I'm a subscriber of a huge number of podcasts from a plethora of different sources, including the BBC, SR, Acast and a bunch of ind...
  • vishal147
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there a random device connected to my account?

There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this device. It is a speaker, SONY:SRS-X3. I have reset my p...

• There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this devi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes