Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Does Not Work on Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Active 2 WatchOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch. I installed Spotify on it from the Samsung store. Since I already had it installed on my old Samsung ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch.  I installed Spotify...
  • m8pbrnwubeii76o36fly
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes

como migrar informacion de una cuenta gratis a otra de prepag??

tengo 2 cuentas, y una es premium quiero unificar mis cuentas, pero de una lo di de alta con una cuenta de face y ya no tengo ese face para ingresar

• Visitor
  • tengo 2 cuentas, y una es premium quiero unificar mis cuentas, pero de una lo di de alta con una cuenta de face y ya no tengo ese face para ingresar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sound on Samsung Smart TV Soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250 My Question or IssueSpotify deactivates all the sound for my Smart TV (including UI sounds, such as bringing up the Smart TV home menu) ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250   My Question or Issue Spotify deactivates all the sound for my Sma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not available for Samsung R6 anymore

Hello,today I just made some changes in our Wifi setup because we changed our provider. Due to that our provider gives a bad Technicolor Modem/Router I set up our FritzBox as the Router. Means that the Technicolor is used as the Modem and the Fritbox...

• Hello, today I just made some changes in our Wifi setup because we changed our provider. Due to that our provider gives a bad Technicolor Modem/Router I set up our FritzBox as the Router. Means that...
  • JimmyMas
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotifyの幼児が喋る広告がとても不快です。その広告を停止してほしいです。

広告を流すならできるだけ音楽に関連するものを流してください

• Visitor
  • 広告を流すならできるだけ音楽に関連するものを流してください
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't seem to pay using any method available. Error message showing

I can't seem to pay for my premium duo using either credit cards or mobile financial services or mobile recharge. No method works. A message shows that the carrier is having a bad day. This problem wasn't there before

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to pay for my premium duo using either credit cards or mobile financial services or mobile recharge. No method works. A message shows that the carrier is having a bad day. This problem w...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I change to premium but didn't give me the 3 free months that says

I change my plan to premium because a promo that said that for 3 months it will be free.. but now it says that my free premium plan will end in one month

• Casual Listener
  • I change my plan to premium because a promo that said that for 3 months it will be free.. but now it says that my free premium plan will end in one month
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs keep pausing and won’t play unless I restart the app.

As I’m listening to music in my phone the music has been pausing and there is no explanation to why. I’m not on my phone and it’s just supposed to be playing, and no incoming call. I try to press play but the only way I can get it to play is either r...

• Visitor
  • As I’m listening to music in my phone the music has been pausing and there is no explanation to why. I’m not on my phone and it’s just supposed to be playing, and no incoming call. I try to press pla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Conflit entre un compte spotify et l'utilisation simultanée de sonos.

Lorsque j'utilise mon cpte Spotify et qu'une autre personne utilise sonos, l'une des 2 musique se coupe. Nous avons un cpte premium

• Visitor
  • Lorsque j'utilise mon cpte Spotify et qu'une autre personne utilise sonos, l'une des 2 musique se coupe. Nous avons un cpte premium
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conflit entre un compte spotify et l'utilisation simultanée de sonos.

Lorsque j'utilise mon cpte Spotify et qu'une autre personne utilise sonos, l'une des 2 musique se coupe. Nous avons un cpte premium

• Visitor
  • Lorsque j'utilise mon cpte Spotify et qu'une autre personne utilise sonos, l'une des 2 musique se coupe. Nous avons un cpte premium
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to post my track Spotify

I created my track and posted it on freshtunes. They accepted my track and wrote that it will be published on May 4, and I had a question, will it appear in my profile and how to confirm that this will be my track? I'm waiting for an answer to the qu...

• Visitor
  • I created my track and posted it on freshtunes. They accepted my track and wrote that it will be published on May 4, and I had a question, will it appear in my profile and how to confirm that this wi...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared playlist: contributors cant remove songs anymore

Me and my friend currently have the problem that only the creator of the shared playlist can remove songs from it. When a a non creator of a playlist removes a song it just reapeares in the playlist a second after, no further explanation given.This s...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my friend currently have the problem that only the creator of the shared playlist can remove songs from it. When a a non creator of a playlist removes a song it just reapeares in the playlist ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the queue when shuffling dynamic until I watch it?

I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basically as long as I didn't look at it I have no expectat...

• Music Fan
  • I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basicall...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes