Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My profile picture doesn't show up on my artist page

I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on SpotifyInstead, It shows the album cover of my latest release.CountryIsraelDeviceThis problem occurs both on Desktop and the mobile app

• Visitor
  • I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on Spotify Instead, It shows the album cover of my latest release. Country Israel Devic...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not sync witj Shazam

PlanPremiumDeviceWindows/Android I have about 255 Shazams but around 200 on Spotifi, so it seems they do not sunc anymore. Haven't changed any setting; how to resolve?

• Plan Premium Device Windows/Android   I have about 255 Shazams but around 200 on Spotifi, so it seems they do not sunc anymore. Haven't changed any setting; how to resolve?  
  • asciiM0
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Connect] Yamaha RX-V 673 AV-Receivers issue

Hi I have Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V673, have been trying to have it linked to Spotify-Connect Premium to no success.Wondering the receiver is not compactable or am just doing something stupid? Any help or tutorial on this is much appreciated, thank you...

• Visitor
  • Hi  I have Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V673, have been trying to have it linked to Spotify-Connect Premium to no success. Wondering the receiver is not compactable or am just doing something stupid?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists like Daily Drive and The Get Up skip all the podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGalaxy A20Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to listen to a playlist like Daily Drive or The Get Up with Music and Podcasts it skips all the podcasts. The podcasts are shown in the queue but they do no...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Galaxy A20 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue When I try to listen to a playlist like Daily Drive or The Get Up with Music and Podcasts i...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution community.spotify.com significantly slower on Opera GX

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI've just entered the community and have found that the community.spotify.com website runs slower on Opera GX in comparison to other software such as Firefox. It e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I've just entered the community and have found that the community.spotify.com website r...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Watch App full of bugs (Gear S3 / Gear Sport / Galaxy Watch)

PlanPremiumCountry Tested in Germany and Sweden (as if that would make a difference...)DeviceSamsung Gear Sport (tested), Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Galaxy Watch (there are threads describing these problems for these devices as well, but the search on ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Tested in Germany and Sweden (as if that would make a difference...) Device Samsung Gear Sport (tested), Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Galaxy Watch (there are threads descr...
  • trntbl2109
  • Regular
  • 27 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Samsung
  • 27 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 mins ad free not working

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceAll devices incl. web player, mobile app, etc.Operating SystemLatest IOS, latest android system My Question or IssueThe 30 min free ads isn't working for me (and it never has). I watch the video in full, I never skip out...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Australia Device All devices incl. web player, mobile app, etc. Operating System Latest IOS, latest android system   My Question or Issue The 30 min free ads ...
  • jeffbbbarnett
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Session : Sorry, couldn't find that

I use spotify on iPhone and laptop.PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhoneSE1Operating SystemiOS14.4 My Question or Issueexcuse me, i’m having problem about using spotify group session. I can’t join my friend session and no one can join mine too. It j...

• I use spotify on iPhone and laptop. Plan Premium Country Thailand Device iPhoneSE1 Operating System iOS14.4   My Question or Issue excuse me, i’m having problem about using spotify gr...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify friends connect/find without facebook

I used to have facebook so I did manage to add someone to my spotify friends list. Now I don't have facebook and am not allowed to go on social media (or my wife will go psycho & throw a tantrum and send me spiraling to no mans land). Anyway, I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have facebook so I did manage to add someone to my spotify friends list.   Now I don't have facebook and am not allowed to go on social media (or my wife will go psycho & throw a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Podcasts] Smaller skip buttons for podcasts

Problem: when listening to podcasts in the android app I often skip to the next episode by accident because the main buttons are skip forward and skip back. This is very annoying if I just want to go 15 sec further to skip some advertisement or liste...

• Problem: when listening to podcasts in the android app I often skip to the next episode by accident because the main buttons are skip forward and skip back. This is very annoying if I just want to go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect, Onkyo TX-NR686 and subwoofer

Hi,I was wandering if anyone know how to get my subwoofer active when using Spotify Connect on my Onkyo TX-MR686 When I use the bluetooth connection to stream the music from the Spotify-app on my phone, the subwoofer is active (Dolby 2.1), but if I u...

• Regular
  • Hi, I was wandering if anyone know how to get my subwoofer active when using Spotify Connect on my Onkyo TX-MR686   When I use the bluetooth connection to stream the music from the Spotify-ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How about you guys make an easily accessible bug reporter in app?

Even when submitting this, I got the error "oops something went wrong", which appears to be the case of text being too long.Please make a "submit a bug report" action to the app as it's tedious to go around looking for where to report those. And not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Even when submitting this, I got the error "oops something went wrong", which appears to be the case of text being too long. Please make a "submit a bug report" action to the app as it's tedious t...
  • JCMVenom
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Business

Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Commercial volume

Why doesn't Spotify match the volume of the commercials to the volume of the other content? I'm not paying for the premium service. That ain't happening. I'll just listen to my music collection. But if I am willing to sit through the commercials, why...

• Visitor
  • Why doesn't Spotify match the volume of the commercials to the volume of the other content? I'm not paying for the premium service. That ain't happening. I'll just listen to my music collection. But ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upcoming Changes to your Spotify Account

My Question or Issue just got an email with that heading. Here is the part that I am confused about and wondered if anyone else received a similar email. I am not responding to the embedded links. "Starting August 04, 2021, we'll be upgrading our sys...

• Regular
  •     My Question or Issue just got an email with that heading. Here is the part that I am confused about and wondered if anyone else received a similar email. I am not responding to the em...
  • Telouse
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Applying playlist filters

I have bought a BMW with Spotify installed. I can't change the filters ie play in order of track, artist, album etc. I only have artist order as default and shuttle. I have no trouble with this on any other device. Just the car. A bit niche I know bu...

• I have bought a BMW with Spotify installed. I can't change the filters ie play in order of track, artist, album etc. I only have artist order as default and shuttle. I have no trouble with this on an...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay Canadian Podcasters?

I am Spotify subscriber and a content producer (podcaster through Anchor.fm, which is owned by Spotify). Somehow, Spotify can take my Canadian money for the subscription, but cannot pay me through Anchor because I am in Canada. When will this mismatc...

• Visitor
  • I am Spotify subscriber and a content producer (podcaster through Anchor.fm, which is owned by Spotify). Somehow, Spotify can take my Canadian money for the subscription, but cannot pay me through An...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sounds harsher

Hi I listen to music on my Car Play as well as on BlueSound PowerNode. I moved recently from Amazon to Spotify Premium. I found the songs from Spotify sounds harsher compared to Amazon. Even compared with Apple Music as well local mp3 songs on my dis...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I listen to music on my Car Play as well as on BlueSound PowerNode.    I moved recently from Amazon to Spotify Premium.     I found the songs from Spotify...
  • Saqibfraz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ignore, issue seems to have resolved

PlanFreeCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceToshiba LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 through my browser Google Chrome My Question or IssueI went on to Spotify today, and I keep having issues with the songs lagging to play. They don't play right away...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country United States of America Device Toshiba Laptop Operating System Windows 10 through my browser Google Chrome   My Question or Issue I went on to Spotify today, and I k...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes