Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on Facebook portal

Recently, my fb portal has stopped showing my downloaded playlists which were originally done through my cell phone. It now only shows daily suggestions and genres. I have spent a lot of time chatting to fb portal help but they haven’t been able to h...

• Visitor
  • Recently, my fb portal has stopped showing my downloaded playlists which were originally done through my cell phone. It now only shows daily suggestions and genres. I have spent a lot of time chattin...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast is not showing in search. What can i do?

Hi, I run new podcast, called "LES Podcast" I already have two episodes. When I search for LES Podcast, (typing full name) I do not find the podcast in search. Do you know where is problem? (my podcast link https://open.spotify.com/show/3ae7vhMquRrX2...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I run new podcast, called "LES Podcast" I already have two episodes. When I search for LES Podcast, (typing full name) I do not find the podcast in search.    Do you know whe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bu Çalma Listesi Boş

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyDevice NoOperating System(Windows 7) My Question or IssueBu çalma listesi boş diyor. (Önceden böyle bir sorunum yoktu fakat sonralardan olmaya başladı.) Spotify'i sildim ve yükledim, güncel sürümünü.(Tam 6 kez) Bütün olu...

Screenshot_1.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Device  No Operating System (Windows 7)   My Question or Issue Bu çalma listesi boş diyor. (Önceden böyle bir sorunum yoktu fakat sonralarda...
  • exen
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't use remote mode on my Galaxy Watch Active 2

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceiPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2Operating SystemiOS 13.4. Tizen My Question or IssueI just bought a galaxy Watch Active 2 and paired it with my Spotify account on iphone, nevertheless I cant use the watch as remote...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device iPhone 7,  Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Operating System iOS 13.4. Tizen   My Question or Issue I just bought a galaxy Watch Active 2 and paired...
  • Inori
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Roku & Screensaver

PlanPremiumCountryUnite StatesDeviceRoku UltraOperating System9.1 My Question or IssueHi! Hopefully this will make sense: I listen to XMas music via Spotify through my Roku Ultra so it plays through my surround sound. The Spotify app is so boring loo...

• Plan Premium Country Unite States Device Roku Ultra Operating System 9.1   My Question or Issue Hi!  Hopefully this will make sense:   I listen to XMas music via Spotify th...
  • draftpunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Radio] Stop radio track suggesting the same tracks over and over, radio after radio

Well, i think the title explain my pain, butThe 1st reason i'm on Spotify is to explore music that i don't know and might like.Discover weekly works fine most of the time, but the Radio feature (from playlist/album/artist/song) used to work great for...

• Well, i think the title explain my pain, but The 1st reason i'm on Spotify is to explore music that i don't know and might like. Discover weekly works fine most of the time, but the Radio feature (...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution following a playlist

Hey,i was just wondering if you follow a playlist and the creator deletes it, would it delete for you also? thank you dazza

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i was just wondering if you follow a playlist and the creator deletes it, would it delete for you also?  thank you 🙂 dazza 
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify remembering Sonos from another place, not showing Chromecast

I have Spotify Premium and use my laptop and phone to connect to my Chromecast at home. It works perfectly. However, since I've added a Sonos speaker in another building, it keeps on showing the Sonos speaker when I'm at home. I doesn't show Chromeca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium and use my laptop and phone to connect to my Chromecast at home. It works perfectly.   However, since I've added a Sonos speaker in another building, it keeps on showing...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot upload my music through distrokid, songs too short!

Hello,since september 2019 we're trying to upload the music of our band through distrokid, but we alwasy recieve this answer from distrokid and they refer to spotify: "Hi, We were notified that your album predominantly consists of songs shorter than ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, since september 2019 we're trying to upload the music of our band through distrokid, but we alwasy recieve this answer from distrokid and they refer to spotify:   "Hi, We were noti...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android TV app buggy since last versions

I have an Android TV with Oreo (v8) and since past week Spotify has been buggy as ever.At first it was simply unusable. Whenever I try to start a playlist or a song nothing happened. Today a new update was released (1.31.0) and at first it seems to w...

• Visitor
  • I have an Android TV with Oreo (v8) and since past week Spotify has been buggy as ever. At first it was simply unusable. Whenever I try to start a playlist or a song nothing happened.  Today a...
  • motsmots
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Now Playing screen doesn't show up on Samsung TV App

PlanFreeCountryUnited Arab EmiratesDeviceSamsung Smart TV (Model Code - UA49N5300) My Question or IssueAny playlist I play on the TV app does start playing, but the screen doesn't change to the Now Playing screen. The app remains on the playlist scre...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United Arab Emirates Device Samsung Smart TV (Model Code - UA49N5300)   My Question or Issue Any playlist I play on the TV app does start playing, but the screen doesn'...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong Spotify's recommendations in Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlists

Sometimes I see the recommendation playlists (i.e. Release Radar and Discover) contains music from artists with the same names as I like, but with absolutely different music. Okay, I've seen this topic and that it was closed.I still have two question...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I see the recommendation playlists (i.e. Release Radar and Discover) contains music from artists with the same names as I like, but with absolutely different music. Okay, I've seen&nbs...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify via Chromecast wont stop streaming

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung 8, Android 9 Chromecast Audio Cast-Firmwareversion: 1.39.154182 My Question or IssueHi everybody,Since some days (probaly since last update) Spotify won't stop playing when a podcast that I have directly selecte...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung 8, Android 9   Chromecast Audio Cast-Firmwareversion: 1.39.154182   My Question or Issue Hi everybody, Since some days (probaly s...
  • Zebbe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution covit19

Que medidas tomaran para ayudar a los usuarios que perdieron sus trabajo y están en cuarentena? spoty five ayudara a sus clientes?

• Visitor
  • Que medidas tomaran para ayudar a los usuarios que perdieron sus trabajo y están en cuarentena? spoty five ayudara a sus clientes?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App doesn't work on radio car

When the App is connected to the radio car there isn't audio. If I try with Spotify on browser there isn't problem. The issue starts with the last SO update 2 data ago. PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceMi A3Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue...

• Visitor
  • When the App is connected to the radio car there isn't audio. If I try with Spotify on browser there isn't problem. The issue starts with the last SO update 2 data ago.   Plan Premium Count...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix repeat/shuffle bug in Teslas

Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any other plattform on the same Premium account. Example: ...

• Regular
  • Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Developer
    Tesla
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Samsung Smart TV app doesn’t show current track

My TV model: 43RU7100 The app otherwise looks good and easy to navigate. But how come the “currenty playing track” feature is completely missing? I hit play on an album or playlist and I might as well cover the TV because I have no idea what is being...

• Music Fan
  • My TV model: 43RU7100   The app otherwise looks good and easy to navigate.  But how come the “currenty playing track” feature is completely missing? I hit play on an album or play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Sound Device solution in Windows 10 now bugs out Spotify

So I used this suggestion:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Select-default-Sound-Device/m-p/4723017/highlight/true#M74696To split off Spotify's audio to a different device. This worked really well, for a time. However, whenever...

• So I used this suggestion: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Select-default-Sound-Device/m-p/4723017/highlight/true#M74696 To split off Spotify's audio to a different device....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Podcasters

PlanPremium Device Macbook Pro late 2016Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi friends. I have a podcast that I use a Squarespace site to host that gets transferred to Spotify via RSS feed. Problem is, the pod...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Device  Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Hi friends. I have a podcast ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • developers
    podcast problem
    podcasters
    rss feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verification Captcha fails on Community - windows desktop

Anyone else have an issue where they try to post something on Spotify Community and for some reason get an error message? Mostly for me it is that the captcha is not verified even though I clicked it, but some other time it is because for no apparent...

• Composer
  • Anyone else have an issue where they try to post something on Spotify Community and for some reason get an error message? Mostly for me it is that the captcha is not verified even though I clicked it...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes