Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Fix the fact that podcast playback resets across all devices

I find it pretty impossible to listen to podcasts on Spotify as the app seem to remember my progress MAYBE 20% of the time, which is probably generous. I experience this issue on all devices (mac/pc/android). Please fix??

• I find it pretty impossible to listen to podcasts on Spotify as the app seem to remember my progress MAYBE 20% of the time, which is probably generous. I experience this issue on all devices (mac/pc/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong.

Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong. It's album art for "Music for Dogs" — I'd post a screenshot but this tool won't let me.

• Visitor
  • Album art for Red Hot Chili Peppers is wrong. It's album art for "Music for Dogs" — I'd post a screenshot but this tool won't let me.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Not Playing Any Of My Songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I shuffle my playlist it plays random songs not the songs that I chose for said playist and tb...

• Plan Free Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I shuffle my...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] typo

https://developer.spotify.com/discover/Under "Real apps that integrate recommendations," Magic Playlist's description has a typo - It says "help users select playlsits based on songs."

• Visitor
  • https://developer.spotify.com/discover/ Under "Real apps that integrate recommendations," Magic Playlist's description has a typo - It says "help users select playlsits based on songs."
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Our song was added to a official spotify playlist and is not showing up

Hello there,We were notified today that our song Kastellorizo was added yesterday to the Official Spotify playlist New Music Friday Greece but it is not showing up on this playlist today. We just don't know why. Is there anything we can do about it ?...

• Visitor
  • Hello there, We were notified today that our song Kastellorizo was added yesterday to the Official Spotify playlist New Music Friday Greece but it is not showing up on this playlist today. We just d...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics integration with Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevice(Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueI would like to know if the Spotify development team plans any integration of the lyrics with Chromecast, as the rival French company already does.

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil Device (Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue I would like to know if the Spotify development team plans any integra...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos speaker does not show up

Hi,My Sonos 1 speaker has stoped showing up on the Spotify app. It doesn't show up on my computer (MacBook Air 2015, High Sierra 10.13.6), my iphone 7 ios 13.7, or my partners android phone. However I am able to play music from the Sonos controller. ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, My Sonos 1 speaker has stoped showing up on the Spotify app. It doesn't show up on my computer (MacBook Air 2015, High Sierra 10.13.6), my iphone 7 ios 13.7, or my partners android phone. Howeve...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Link each artists to each track on album release using DistroKid

Am about to upload a single with 4 tracks. So the release has 4 tracks. Each track is a remix (yes I'm the original artist with permission from myself). I want each remixer/artist to be featured, on THEIR remix track.In Distrokid can only specify art...

• Music Fan
  • Am about to upload a single with 4 tracks. So the release has 4 tracks. Each track is a remix (yes I'm the original artist with permission from myself). I want each remixer/artist to be featured, on ...
  • lonelyhaiku
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

sound quality with Google Cast - volume normalization?

PremiumUSADevice: JBL Link 300 Assistant-enabled speaker Hi, I'm back on Spotify Premium after a long hiatus and noticed that audio quality when casting is good, but not quite as great as a competing service.On mobile, I was able to improve my percei...

• Regular
  • Premium USA Device: JBL Link 300 Assistant-enabled speaker   Hi,    I'm back on Spotify Premium after a long hiatus and noticed that audio quality when casting is good, but not q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify tab on playstation quick menu is gone

today there was an update for playstation on ps4 but ever since that update, the spotify tab on my ps4 quick menu is gone and i have to go into the actual app to play musicPlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 4

• Visitor
  • today there was an update for playstation on ps4 but ever since that update, the spotify tab on my ps4 quick menu is gone and i have to go into the actual app to play music Plan Premium Country U...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Data Collection

So I was scrolling through the Spotify home page and I went to the recommended podcasts section and I noticed that there were oddly specific podcasts that were recommended to me from youtubers I watch on YouTube. Two that stand out were Donut Media's...

• Visitor
  • So I was scrolling through the Spotify home page and I went to the recommended podcasts section and I noticed that there were oddly specific podcasts that were recommended to me from youtubers I watc...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Spotify - local files not syncing

PlanPremiumCountrySloveniaDeviceGarmin Forerunner 645 MusicOperating System My Question or IssueI have playlists that contain both Spotify songs and songs from my local files. The way one can listen songs from local files on mobile devices is to down...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Slovenia Device Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Operating System   My Question or Issue I have  playlists that contain both Spotify songs and songs from my local f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Other] Contacting Support

If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.

• Music Fan
  • If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app not working on FIRESTICK

It has not let me able to login into my profile, and if i use my phone or computer on Spotify it will NOT connect to the firestick 4K 2nd gen. HELP MEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE

• It has not let me able to login into my profile, and if i use my phone or computer on Spotify it will NOT connect to the firestick 4K 2nd gen.  HELP MEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion

Hello, Quick suggestion for the app, An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm. A much more enjoyable wake up experience then listening to the awkward toned alarms. Robbie

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,    Quick suggestion for the app,   An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm.    A much more enjoyable...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Track info not updating on Uconnect in Jeep.

I have a 2015 Jeep with Uconnect. I've been using Spotify off/on for 6 months now and this has always been an issue. I start the music, my infotainment screen shows artist/song title for first song, as soon as second song comes on the info on the scr...

• Visitor
  • I have a 2015 Jeep with Uconnect. I've been using Spotify off/on for 6 months now and this has always been an issue. I start the music, my infotainment screen shows artist/song title for first song, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 problem

Well i have a new ps4 and i want play music on spotify but i can't because my account is on other ps4 and i don't know which ps4 is, how i can put my account in my ps4 ( i speak spanish, sorry for the lenguaje) pls help

• Visitor
  • Well i have a new ps4 and i want play music on spotify but i can't because my account is on other ps4 and i don't know which ps4 is, how i can put my account in my ps4 ( i speak spanish, sorry for th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Half of an official playlist disappeared

The other day i was listening to the League of Legens Official Playlist but like two days ago half of it was deleted, so i wanted to ask if It was possible to get it back as it was before or if someone can send me something like the log of the songs ...

• Visitor
  • The other day i was listening to the League of Legens Official Playlist but like two days ago half of it was deleted, so i wanted to ask if It was possible to get it back as it was before or if someo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Instantly rejected post

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceHP Laptop 14-dx0002dxOperating SystemWindows 10 10.0.18363 My Question or IssueMy post was falsely marked as spam and instantly rejected after I edited it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/403-erro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device HP Laptop 14-dx0002dx Operating System Windows 10 10.0.18363   My Question or Issue My post was falsely marked as spam and instantly rejected after I edited...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't alert me that the song already exist in playlist

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHiSpotify stopped alerting me that the song I ask to add to a playlist is already there.This is the exact same song I think, not other version.In the past it told me that the song already exist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi Spotify stopped alerting me that the song I ask to add to a playlist is already there. This is the exact same song I think, not...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes