Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant open spotify

PlanFreeCountryMexicoDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 10 version 1803 My Question or IssueSpotify does not open to me, I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and it still did not open anything, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Mexico Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Windows 10 version 1803   My Question or Issue Spotify does not open to me, I unins...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY FAILS TO PAY REQUIRED FEES FOR ARBITRATION

Spotify is run by a bunch of first-class thugs who think they can completely ignore the abitration process that is part of the Terms & Conditions

• Roadie
  • Spotify is run by a bunch of first-class thugs who think they can completely ignore the abitration process that is part of the Terms & Conditions
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 can’t link accounts

I’m trying to listen to music on my ps4 but when I got to listen to music is tell me to link my account I had done this about a year ago and it been working just fine until about last week. It tell me once again to link my account but when I do so it...

• Visitor
  • I’m trying to listen to music on my ps4 but when I got to listen to music is tell me to link my account I had done this about a year ago and it been working just fine until about last week. It tell m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

GOOGLE HOME MINI

Spotify the organization made me a promise that after I completed one payment for Spotify's premium services I would receive a Google Home Mini product. I have since made at least two payments and have not heard any updates on the status of the Googl...

• Visitor
  • Spotify the organization made me a promise that after I completed one payment for Spotify's premium services I would receive a Google Home Mini product. I have since made at least two payments and ha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heart icons

You should differentiate between the heart icons for albums and tracks as those buttons don't do the same thing. One saves albums to the library just like saving did before and the other saves individual tracks to the Liked tracks. You should have de...

• Visitor
  • You should differentiate between the heart icons for albums and tracks as those buttons don't do the same thing. One saves albums to the library just like saving did before and the other saves indivi...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer not working for Chromebook 11

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAcer Chromebook 11 CB-131Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueMy Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 does NOT support google play store apps, so I cannot download a spotify app (like an android / tablet version). The native...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue My Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 does NOT support google play store ap...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Can't load the Spotify app after "unlinked my Account"

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DevicePlaystation 4 My Question or Issue Hello,I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. Anyway, yesterday I tried to disconnect my Playstation account with Spotify, I did that in the Playstation options. Since then, the ap...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Playstation 4       My Question or Issue   Hello, I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. Anyway, yesterday I tried to dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast and Google home delay

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceChromecast audioOperating SystemAndroid pie and iOS My Question or IssueWhen I start a song from Spotify on my phone it takes a good 40 seconds before it will start on Chromecast. When it goes to the next song on the pl...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device Chromecast audio Operating System Android pie and iOS    My Question or Issue When I start a song from Spotify on my phone it takes a good 40 s...
  • Inmcdonalds
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI upgraded to premium today and noticed that one of my playlists isn’t in my library anymore....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I upgra...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast GROUP issues

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDevice(Windows 10/Server 2019 i7/Xeon Desktop/Laptop, Ubuntu i7 Desktop/Laptop, Chromebook)Operating System(Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Ubuntu Linux, ChromeOS) ENVIRONMENT:I have a Chromecast group of 3 Chromecast Audio ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device (Windows 10/Server 2019 i7/Xeon Desktop/Laptop, Ubuntu i7 Desktop/Laptop, Chromebook) Operating System (Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Ubuntu Linux, Chrom...
  • elektroinside
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha CRX N470D and Spiffy Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have a Yamaha whcih supports Spotify (it has a sticker on the top that says so!).My music will never stay playing and sometimes randomly starts playing. It *seems* to h...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have a Yamaha whcih supports Spotify (it has a sticker on the top that says so!). M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa & Spotify in South Africa

PlanFreeCountry South africaDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueBefore I register for Premium, I need to know how to setup Alexa with Spotify. At the moment Spotify is greyed out. I created an account with Spotify hoping this will help, ...

•   Plan Free Country  South africa Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Before I register for Premium, I need to know how to setup Alexa with Spotify. ...
  • GregEdy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player stuck on one song; problems casting to Google Home

Spotify works fine on my Huawei P20 Android phone. When I try and cast to Google Home from my mobile it says "Connecting" but the song never plays and keeps playing on my phone. The song playing on the Google Home is from a playlist I listened to a f...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works fine on my Huawei P20 Android phone. When I try and cast to Google Home from my mobile it says "Connecting" but the song never plays and keeps playing on my phone. The song playing on t...
  • ScubaMonkey
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle songs update not working

Hii used to be able to go to titles and just shuffle and play all my songs. Now i can only do that on albums or playlists. Does anyone have a solution to that ? I like listening to everything in shuffle mode. Thanks a lot for your help

• Visitor
  • Hi i used to be able to go to titles and just shuffle and play all my songs.  Now i can only do that on albums or playlists. Does anyone have a solution to that ? I like listening to everythin...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Search] Improve searching on album and title, it does not always work

This issue applies to:Spotify client search fieldSearch API query Searching on album and title, e.g. artist:abba album:gold does not always work.This example is taken web API reference which does work. But if we want to search for the album BAUM - Ic...

• This issue applies to: Spotify client search field Search API query   Searching on album and title, e.g.  artist:abba album:gold   does not always work. This example is taken...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto shuts off. Pain in the **bleep**!!!

I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues. Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have a strong wifi connection, the app is still open. But the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues.   Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    country
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

playlist issues

PlanPremiumCountrycanada Devicepixel 3a xl/amazon echo dot 3rd gen My Question or Issuei cannot play any of my created playlists using alexa, never finds any of them. Also i have some issues playing a spotify made playist called "have a great day!", ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country canada    Device pixel 3a xl/amazon echo dot 3rd gen     My Question or Issue i cannot play any of my created playlists using alexa, never finds any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When will my artists be in alphabetical order again. I love Spotify but this change is rubbish!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW idrive showes no playlist

Hi Community, hi spotify team, since the last spotify update 2 days ago my BMW Idrive system showes no playlist anymore. The categories remaining are: Start, last played, browse, search, save song, shuffle. I send you a pic in the attachment. Since I...

• Visitor
  • Hi Community, hi spotify team,    since the last spotify update 2 days ago my BMW Idrive system showes no playlist anymore. The categories remaining are: Start, last played, browse, searc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs and playlists have been saved without my knowing?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung J7 and ASUS ZenBook (2019)Operating SystemFully updated android, Windows 10My Question or IssueThough my experience with Spotify has been rather pleasant thus far, I have recently begun experiencing some rather stra...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung J7 and ASUS ZenBook (2019) Operating System Fully updated android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Though my experience with Spotify has been rather p...
  • Kiraiskool
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes