Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop using so much whitespace in your designs

The web/apps, the help forms -- there are huge buffers around everything and all the fonts are blown up. This isn't making it easier for anybody. You're just making us scroll farther and it's harder to scan text. Note that for accessibility purposes,...

• Casual Listener
  • The web/apps, the help forms -- there are huge buffers around everything and all the fonts are blown up.  This isn't making it easier for anybody.  You're just making us scroll farther and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please let me view all songs under the artist at once

I used to be able to click on an artist and seefirst: popularthen: albums in descending order by dateAND songs that belong to those albums I can see the albums now in a grid view, which is useless to me. I want to be able to scroll through the SONGS ...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to click on an artist and see first: popular then: albums in descending order by date AND songs that belong to those albums   I can see the albums now in a grid view, whic...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in trouble after 14 days abroad

Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days. Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account. I keep getting the same error message that i can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. also, I already shifted my ...

• Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days.  Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account.  I keep getting the same error message that i can o...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! B&O and Spotify Connect

I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9. They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay works perfect! thats just not viable with my Android Phone and Wind...

• Regular
  • I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9.   They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay wor...
  • mkwan
  • Casual Listener
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify won’t refund a double charge!

I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancelled Apple but want a refund, Spotify won’t help!!!

• I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancell...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify login & Samsung Smart TV

Hi,I have some challenges which has to do with my account on my Samsung Smart TV that I hope someone can help me with. I was in touch with the helpdesk twice on Sunday, and thought it was solved, but yesterday the problem was back. First I had big pr...

• Hi, I have some challenges which has to do with my account on my Samsung Smart TV  that I hope someone can help me with. I was in touch with the helpdesk twice on Sunday, and thought it was sol...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Using Hulu Data?

I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it. Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a given TV show on Hulu in a week, a song related to that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it.  Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists and artist stats

I've made a playlist to gather into one spot everything my favorite artist has done (solo, side projects, etc.). Under my "recently played", of course it lists the playlist and not the artist. My question is, when the time comes for end-of-year stats...

• Casual Listener
  • I've made a playlist to gather into one spot everything my favorite artist has done (solo, side projects, etc.). Under my "recently played", of course it lists the playlist and not the artist. My que...
  • ofkillingchloe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't this song on the popular list on the artist's tab??

Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on the 'Popular' list on the artist's (trippie redd's) ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese Music Collection - Spotify / Tencent

Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017. Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify? There are many popular mainland Chinese artists who are missing many albums on Spotify: Sun...

• Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017.  Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify?  There are many popul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot find Spotify app for Gear S3 in Samsung Galaxy Apps

Hi guys, I have a problem with my Samsung Gear S3. I cannot find Spotify app in Samsung Galaxy Apps. Can you help? JK

• Hi guys, I have a problem with my Samsung Gear S3. I cannot find Spotify app in Samsung Galaxy Apps. Can you help?   JK
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Web Player] Elapsed Time Uses Non-monospaced Font for Digits

The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience. For more detailed information you can read in the following lin...

• Casual Listener
  • The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience.   For...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web Player Elapsed Time Uses Non-monospaced Font for Digits

The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience. For more detailed information you can read in the following lin...

• Casual Listener
  • The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience.   For...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gear S3 Playlist shrunk from 400 to 20 songs

I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline. When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watched as the counter ticked all the way to 400 - just to be sure. I then...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline.  When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being able to play with no wifi

Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us being able to pick our own songs or skip without h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most songs on album greyed out/ unplayable, all of a sudden.

The album 'Ithyphallic' by Nile now has most of it's tracks greyed out now. This wasn't the case for the past year or two. Why have these tracks been removed all of a sudden? spotify:album:5Gq2l9pBJ8isaoG5D6yKpI https://open.spotify.com/album/5Gq2l9p...

• The album 'Ithyphallic' by Nile now has most of it's tracks greyed out now. This wasn't the case for the past year or two. Why have these tracks been removed all of a sudden?   spotify:album:5...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify ads australia

hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads)it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and then it ends with a thump

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads) it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the one direction made in the am album is no longer available

I've noticed that the "made in the a.m." album by one direction is no longer available on spotify. I know for a fact that I listened to it on 2018.02.09 and after the weekend it became unavailable. I'm looking for answers why that would happen.

• I've noticed that the "made in the a.m." album by one direction is no longer available on spotify. I know for a fact that I listened to it on 2018.02.09 and after the weekend it became unavailable. I...
  • piterz_ols
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Advertisements

Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the world really need to hear right now? What main top...

• Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes