Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify not supported on Alexa device

Plan Premium (Verified)Country USADevice All Alexa Echo hardware including Alexa phone appMy Question or IssueI have 5 Alexa devices that out of the blue say the message "Spotify is not supported on this device" when trying to play music. 3 Amazon Ec...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Verified) Country USA Device All Alexa Echo hardware including Alexa phone app My Question or Issue I have 5 Alexa devices that out of the blue say the message "Spoti...
  • piniav
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Xbox game pass eligibility

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI'm in family premium right now. I bought xbox premium pass and I got spotify premium code. My question is am I eligible for it or not? Family premium counts as premium to your account?

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I'm in family premium right now. I bought xbox premium pass and I got spotify premium code. My question is am I eligible for it or not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and MusicCast

Ever since Spotify update 8.4.37.704 the connection between Spotify and the yahama musiccast app being streamed on local network the apps don’t quite match up properly. When adding queue songs it often gets lost and plays same songs over and many tim...

• Ever since Spotify update 8.4.37.704 the connection between Spotify and the yahama musiccast app being streamed on local network the apps don’t quite match up properly. When adding queue songs i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade on the Webplayer?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHP Chromebook (Web-player)Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueIs it possible to enable cross-fade on the web player at all? I really need to know, I have it enabled on my phone but at school I use my chromebook for...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device HP Chromebook (Web-player) Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Is it possible to enable cross-fade on the web player at all? I real...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Free web player windows problem

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevice Aspire TC ATC-705-ER52Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy player usally plays two or more adds every 30min or so about a month after Istarted using the player it would play the 1st add no roblem but the 2nd a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Canada Device  Aspire TC ATC-705-ER52 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My player usally plays two or more adds every 30min or so a...
  • Adam1483
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini for Premium Members in the US

My Question or IssueI just received an email about getting a google home mini for being a premium subscriber, but I see no way to claim this... How do I claim the Google Home Mini under this promotion? PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMultipleOperating Sys...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I just received an email about getting a google home mini for being a premium subscriber, but I see no way to claim this...   How do I claim the Google Home Mini under th...
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

google home mini

Hello, ive ordered a google home mini as part of a promotion and due to some technical difficulty with the delivery system the google home mini was returned to sender i was wondering of i could get a new code or link to receive a new one PlanPremiumC...

• Hello, ive ordered a google home mini as part of a promotion and due to some technical difficulty with the delivery system the google home mini was returned to sender i was wondering of i could get a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Sport - Playlists - Offline

HiI have the problem that Spotify on my Samsung Gear Sport shows all my playlists in one long list and does not use playlist folders.. any solution to this?And second. When I set some playlists to be "Offline" there is no easy way to find these playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have the problem that Spotify on my Samsung Gear Sport shows all my playlists in one long list and does not use playlist folders.. any solution to this? And second. When I set some playlists...
  • Quazzi17
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Track Limit for an Spotify Album

Simple Question:As a artist, what is the track limit for a album in Spotify?Thanks Anyway,Emanuel Messias, R.d.S

• Casual Listener
  • Simple Question: As a artist, what is the track limit for a album in Spotify? Thanks Anyway, Emanuel Messias, R.d.S
  • MiniDarkOF
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enhanced Albums

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 13 What are enhanced albums on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 13   What are enhanced albums on Spotify?  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads automatically play playlists and podcasts without permission

PlanFreeDeviceSamsung S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhenever I get ads for a podcast or other spotify playlist it's been automatically playing that playlist and thus interrupting my playlist listening and I have to go back and restar...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Device Samsung S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Whenever I get ads for a podcast or other spotify playlist it's been automatically playing that playlist and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (Chrome web player) Songs stopping after 9 seconds.

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceChrome web player Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (32-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello All!I had this problem for a long time now, but I just came to the point, that I have to ask my own ve...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Chrome web player  Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (32-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello All! I had thi...
  • Neveroules
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reach song/album/artist with regular user agent

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixelbookOperating SystemChrome OS 78My Question or Issue With the following user agent, Spotify URLs containing an ID automatically bring me to my home page. However, if I change the user agent with a flag or with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device Pixelbook Operating System Chrome OS 78 My Question or Issue   With the following user agent, Spotify URLs containing an ID automatically bring ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Picture won't update when connected to Facebook

PlanFreeCountryEngland Device(Samsung Galaxy A3/Chromebook 11)Operating System(Android 8.0.0/Chrome OS 78) My Question or IssueI updated my Facebook Profile picture and Spotify isn't updating the picture. I am unable to disconnect Facebook and reconn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country England   Device (Samsung Galaxy A3/Chromebook 11) Operating System (Android 8.0.0/Chrome OS 78)   My Question or Issue I updated my Facebook Profile picture an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assistant can't play Spotify

Google assistant is working good except with Spotify, when I say "Hey google, play (something) on spotify", it replies "Perfect, I will play (my request)" But truly don't happen, It opens spotify in Chrome but music do not start. I have installed the...

• Visitor
  • Google assistant is working good except with Spotify, when I say "Hey google, play (something) on spotify", it replies "Perfect, I will play (my request)" But truly don't happen, It opens spotify in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Podcast stuck on "unable to submit"

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceDell XPS 15Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify is stuck on "unable to submit your podcast - please wait and try again after a few minutes." I've tried intermittently over a two-hour period to see i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Dell XPS 15 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify is stuck on "unable to submit your podcast - please wait and try again aft...
  • carolinabenzi
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes

Amazon Echo will not play my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy Amazon Echo will not play any of my Spotify playlists! Ive tried various phrases and also uninstalled and reinstalled my Echo several times, I’ve also unlinked and re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My Amazon Echo will not play any of my Spotify playlists! Ive tried various phrases and also ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot have 30 minutes of uninterrupted listening although I have watched the advertisements

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI cannot have 30 minutes of uninterrupted listening even though I have watched the ads. A few...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I canno...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot play some (download) songs on Sonos

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceHuawai P20pro, Samsung Tab AOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueWhen I want to play a downloaded song on my mobile device it works, but if I want to connect to Sonos it does not connect. If I already play ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Huawai P20pro, Samsung Tab A Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue When I want to play a downloaded song on my mobile device it work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"I can't play Spotify on that device"

We recently received an Echo Auto. We have a premium student Spotify account. I was able to connect my phone to the Echo Auto just fine and use it with Spotify. However, when I connected my wife's phone and try to use Spotify, Alexa says, "I can't pl...

• Casual Listener
  • We recently received an Echo Auto. We have a premium student Spotify account. I was able to connect my phone to the Echo Auto just fine and use it with Spotify. However, when I connected my wife's ph...
  • anthony_bird
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes