Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Genre gone missing

Please helpI can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre'sIt went missing a few weeks ago

• Music Fan
  • Please help I can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre's It went missing a few weeks ago  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • genre
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify offline songs in my library being deleted

I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!

• I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WEB PLAYER NOT WORKING

When I select a song on one of my playlists using the Web player - it just randomly selects a song. Anytime I click a song it randomly selects a random song like I have shuffle on or something. I am just trying to listen to a song on one of my playli...

• When I select a song on one of my playlists using the Web player - it just randomly selects a song. Anytime I click a song it randomly selects a random song like I have shuffle on or something. I am ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire move downloaded songs to SD card

I have Spotify premium and can download songs from my computer, but they seem to go to my internal storage and I don't see an option for moving the music to my SD card. Also, when I click on "Manage Apps," the ability to transfer the Spotify app is g...

• I have Spotify premium and can download songs from my computer, but they seem to go to my internal storage and I don't see an option for moving the music to my SD card.  Also, when I click on "M...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Fire TV, song is playing, but there is no sound

I was able to play spotify through my computer to the fire tv a few days ago. Today, there's no sound but the progress bar shows that the song is playing. Other apps play fine with sound on the fire tv, so it's no silly thing like I have it muted. Wh...

• I was able to play spotify through my computer to the fire tv a few days ago. Today, there's no sound but the progress bar shows that the song is playing. Other apps play fine with sound on the fire ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

About the Definition between COUNTRY n Hong Kong

Dear all, When I searching music by Top Chart by COUNTRY, it showed HONG KONG, I BELIEVE IT IS A MISTAKE, It should be China-Hong Kong or should be TOP CHART BY LOCATION? Hope the Spotify Team notice it n consider about these definitions, respect our...

• Dear all,   When I searching music by Top Chart by COUNTRY, it showed HONG KONG, I BELIEVE IT IS A MISTAKE, It should be China-Hong Kong or should be TOP CHART BY LOCATION? Hope the Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Save "Your Top Songs 2017"?

I'd like to save and keep listening to my top songs 2017 playlist after the year wraps up and it disappears. Is there any way to make sure I keep it?

• I'd like to save and keep listening to my top songs 2017 playlist after the year wraps up and it disappears. Is there any way to make sure I keep it?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discovery Weekly Doesn't Play My Style

For the past month or so my Discovery Weekly playlist has been practically all Rap. Occasionally I play some, but my list is pretty much entirely Rap instead of all the stuff I normally listen to.For a while I also found random playlists added to my ...

• For the past month or so my Discovery Weekly playlist has been practically all Rap. Occasionally I play some, but my list is pretty much entirely Rap instead of all the stuff I normally listen t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast crashes every time a certain ad plays

So this has been happening for about a month where whenever i cast to my chromecast and the Columbia Bank ad plays, it crashes the chromecast then it has to restart. then when i cast to it again it plays the same ad and the cycle continues

• So this has been happening for about a month where whenever i cast to my chromecast and the Columbia Bank ad plays, it crashes the chromecast then it has to restart. then when i cast to it again it p...
  • keliii
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio not loading

Since 2 week ago, I can't use radio stations.On old playlist, when I choose "Go to playlist radio", Spotify keeps loading for some time and then "This radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else" is displayed. When I create new pl...

• Regular
  • Since 2 week ago, I can't use radio stations. On old playlist, when I choose "Go to playlist radio", Spotify keeps loading for some time and then "This radio station cannot be started. Please try wi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Error

Why everytime I login on my account, it tells me that I have to pay the Premium Subscription. I pay it and 2-3 days later it asks me againWhat do I have to do?

• Why everytime I login on my account, it tells me that I have to pay the Premium Subscription. I pay it and 2-3 days later it asks me again What do I have to do?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All artists are not being shown in new web player

Hello there, In the old web player (play.spotify.com) you were able to see all your Artists under Your Music. In the new player (open.spotify.com) I can only see a subset of my Artists and those that I can see appear to be in a totally random order. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   In the old web player (play.spotify.com) you were able to see all your Artists under Your Music.   In the new player (open.spotify.com) I can only see a subset of my Arti...
  • sunfire0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Following Multiple Discover Weekly playlists

I followed a friends DW playlist ( share link- web player) and now I can no longer see my own. Is there a way to follow multiple DW playlist, as well as my own? Also, how can I regain access to mine?

• Casual Listener
  • I followed a friends DW playlist ( share link- web player) and now I can no longer see my own.  Is there a way to follow multiple DW playlist, as well as my own?  Also, how can I regain acc...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to make Amazon Echo play Spotify on 2nd device (ie "Connect to a device")?

I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming. Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either my iphone app or laptop. I'm considering bringing an Amazo...

connect.jpg desktop.jpg
  • Regular
  • I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming.  Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlink from NYT account

TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account. Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no problem. Now, NYT has made me update my password and it turns out ...

• Visitor
  • TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account.   Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not showing music

Hi all. I use Spotify on my tablet, phone and PC with the desktop client, all of which work fine. Logging in to the web player, though, I'm finding that most of my music isn't displayed - for example it's only showing ten albums, as opposed to 70+ th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. I use Spotify on my tablet, phone and PC with the desktop client, all of which work fine. Logging in to the web player, though, I'm finding that most of my music isn't displayed - for example...
  • azgareth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify service not showing in Amazon Alexa app

I’m trying to connect my Amazon Echo Dot with the Spotify service. Going into the settings\music & media, but Spotify does not show up as a service. Only Amazon Music and TuneIn. When clicking the button ‘choose default music services’ I can see Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to connect my Amazon Echo Dot with the Spotify service. Going into the settings\music & media, but Spotify does not show up as a service. Only Amazon Music and TuneIn.  When clic...
  • Huothar
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

pen drive o discos duros externos

quisiera saber como hago para grabar mis playlist en un pendrive o en un disco duro externo

• quisiera saber como hago para grabar mis playlist en un pendrive o en un disco duro externo
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for browsers

Hello, @ work I'm not able to use the desktop version, So, I use the webplayer. I always use Firefox to play the webplayer. No problems so far. But, untill today, I can't play the webplayer with Firefox (any other browser works with no problems), The...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   @ work I'm not able to use the desktop version, So, I use the webplayer. I always use Firefox to play the webplayer. No problems so far. But, untill today, I can't play the webplayer ...
  • Vreugd85
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes