Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads for your 99$/year deal

Hi, it would be nice if you could stop bombarding me with ads for a deal I don't even have access to (Quebec resident). Thanks.

• Hi, it would be nice if you could stop bombarding me with ads for a deal I don't even have access to (Quebec resident).   Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resent searches, why "X" my artist?

Put my artist in the search field with the "Chrome arrow"! So I dont't have to write it again. Then I could search for next song in my mind - faster. Thanks.

• Put my artist in the search field with the "Chrome arrow"! So I dont't have to write it again. Then I could search for next song in my mind - faster. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solarfall - Immortal track weird quality

spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorded live. Anybody else have the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:track:1cz778pbazfBkgseZAPno7 This track from Immortal on At the heart of winter is wrong - or at least in weird quality. it doesn't sound like on the album itslef. It feels like phone recorde...
  • Ghostonex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

search audiobook via alexa

Hi there, My kids love to play several audio books for kids via Spotify. Now we have Alexa and when we search for such audio book (Bibi Blocksberg) we do get the answer that nothing could be found on spotify. How come nothing could be found when we d...

• Hi there,   My kids love to play several audio books for kids via Spotify. Now we have Alexa and when we search for such audio book (Bibi Blocksberg) we do get the answer that nothing could be...
  • smirnoffs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
    SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Racist Song

There is a song on the Christmas Classics playlist on Spotify that is incredibly racist and offensive and should be removed immediately. It’s called Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid and does not at all belong on a Spotify created playlist.

• There is a song on the Christmas Classics playlist on Spotify that is incredibly racist and offensive and should be removed immediately. It’s called Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid and does n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player listening devices

I seem to not be able to play any music on the web player. This is only just started to happen. I have tried refreshing, signing out everything, but nothing seems to fix it. Even if I click on one of them, it does nothing, and I cannot scroll up or d...

• I seem to not be able to play any music on the web player. This is only just started to happen. I have tried refreshing, signing out everything, but nothing seems to fix it. Even if I click on one of...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not work with Google Home

I am not sure if this problem is on Google's end or Spotify... If I as my Google Home to play something (anything) on Spotify, it says, "ok, here is (whatever I asked for)." Then it is silent for a moment and tells me, "I'm sorry, there was a problem...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not sure if this problem is on Google's end or Spotify... If I as my Google Home to play something (anything) on Spotify, it says, "ok, here is (whatever I asked for)." Then it is silent for a m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-Generated LGBT Playlists

Just a thought: stop making playlists that are marketed as LGBT playlists that feature nearly entirely heterosexual (and sometimes known homophobic) artists. This was a problem all throughout pride month and it is a problem now. I was very disappoint...

• Just a thought: stop making playlists that are marketed as LGBT playlists that feature nearly entirely heterosexual (and sometimes known homophobic) artists. This was a problem all throughout pride m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

User names' selection

Just as how Spotify initiated, suscribers should be allowed to access their accounts using a username linked to their emails and not necesarily their email adress.As for example:Instead of having to type marcos@hotmail.com, suscribers should be allow...

• Not applicable
  • Just as how Spotify initiated, suscribers should be allowed to access their accounts using a username linked to their emails and not necesarily their email adress. As for example: Instead of havi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into Spotify on Gear sport watch

I bought my girlfriend a gear sport watch pretty much entirely because she could stream Spotify from the watch to her Bluetooth earbuds while on wifi at the gym. She has signed up for Spotify premium and have installed the app on her s6 phone. We the...

• I bought my girlfriend a gear sport watch pretty much entirely because she could stream Spotify from the watch to her Bluetooth earbuds while on wifi at the gym. She has signed up for Spotify premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One Spotify app with no sound

I just turned on my spotify on xbox one yesterday to find that it is playing songs but absolutely no sound is coming out. I've done a hard reset..nothing happens. I checked my TV speakers and they're fine. The xbox is playing sound for everything exc...

• I just turned on my spotify on xbox one yesterday to find that it is playing songs but absolutely no sound is coming out. I've done a hard reset..nothing happens. I checked my TV speakers and they're...
  • Sweetkelso18
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes

Google Home Radio

I have found recently when I ask my Google Home to play a song on Spotify (its my default player on Google Home) it now starts a radio with that song instead of just playing the song like it did before. Can I turn this off as I don't want to start a ...

• I have found recently when I ask my Google Home to play a song on Spotify (its my default player on Google Home) it now starts a radio with that song instead of just playing the song like it did befo...
  • Jennyst
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PLAYLIST

All of my friends follow my playlist However when I go on their accounts it doesn’t show that they’re following it I’ve made it public and never changed it so I don’t know what the problem is.

• All of my friends follow my playlist However when I go on their accounts it doesn’t show that they’re following it I’ve made it public and never changed it so I don’t know what the problem is. 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Christmas radio stations stopped working on all platforms!

Hi guys Over a week ago my account suddenly became unable to play certain Christmas Radio stations. Specifically, the ones I have actually listened to in the past: Modern Pop ChristmasOldies Pop Christmas80s Christmas90s Christmas The exact error mes...

Win_desktop.PNG Android.PNG
  • Hi guys   Over a week ago my account suddenly became unable to play certain Christmas Radio stations. Specifically, the ones I have actually listened to in the past:   Modern Pop Christ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlists and Google Home

I've made a Christmas playlist, then made it collaborative with my wife. We both have a Premium account (Family) and add christmas songs we like to that playlist. We've both set up our Google accounts with voice match on Google Home, so it knows who'...

• I've made a Christmas playlist, then made it collaborative with my wife. We both have a Premium account (Family) and add christmas songs we like to that playlist.   We've both set up our Googl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All albums except one works on my chromecast devices

Hi, I have a weird problem, all albums I have tried works on my chromecast except for one, Pop 2 by Charli XCX. Spotify connects to my chromecasts but the playback is on the phone when I try to cast the album. I have tried to connect and play a diffe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a weird problem, all albums I have tried works on my chromecast except for one, Pop 2 by Charli XCX. Spotify connects to my chromecasts but the playback is on the phone when I try...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Christian Music Not on Genre Page

Dear Spotify, Please bring back the Christian Music genre back onto the Genre/Moods tab. Someone has recently told me that it is "not avaliable in some countries". I live in New Zealand... it was pretty avaliable 2 weeks ago, what has changed? It was...

• Dear Spotify,   Please bring back the Christian Music genre back onto the Genre/Moods tab. Someone has recently told me that it is "not avaliable in some countries". I live in New Zealand... i...
  • Reneedet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Christian
    Christian Rock
    genre
    Genre Radio
    Genres & Moods
    Music
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Last Fm offline scrobbling

Hi guys my last fm does not scrobble offline when I'm logged in in two devices and one is online and the other offline, it does not scrobble the offline one and also does not scrobble when both are offline, I connected both with last fm

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys      my last fm does not scrobble offline when I'm logged in in two devices and one is online and the other offline, it does not scrobble the offline one    and ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Genre gone missing

Please helpI can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre'sIt went missing a few weeks ago

• Music Fan
  • Please help I can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre's It went missing a few weeks ago  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • genre
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify offline songs in my library being deleted

I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!

• I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes