Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Not Showing In The Search

Hello! I manage a public playlist and recently I've been getting a lot of feedback about the fact that the playlist is not showing in the search. It's quite high profile playlist and sending the link to people isn't an option. Is there a reason why i...

•   Hello!   I manage a public playlist and recently I've been getting a lot of feedback about the fact that the playlist is not showing in the search. It's quite high profile playlist a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username changed into a random string of characters?

PlanFreeCountry TurkeyDevicePCOperating SystemWin10 My Question or Issue So I was using spotify like every other day and noticed my username got changed.I created it using Facebook,and my FB account still exists.Is there a way to revert it back?(I cr...

• Plan Free Country  Turkey Device PC Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue  So I was using spotify like every other day and noticed my username got changed.I created i...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS 4 Spotify Cant log out !!!!

I have been using my prermium accunt of PS4 spotify app and without any problems.Just yestersday I got this message that says Cant use spotify aboard for more than 14 days .. This is strange as I never had this problem and now I cant even log out of ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have been using my prermium accunt of PS4 spotify app and without any problems. Just yestersday I got this message that says Cant use spotify aboard for more than 14 days .. This is strange as I n...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome player

When i open Spotify this song is start toplay and I don't know why ıt's make me angry cause I don't even know what song is this. By the way ı don't use web player PlanPremiumCountry Turkey DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating SystemAndroid My Question or I...

• When i open Spotify this song is start to play and I don't know why ıt's make me angry cause I don't even know what song is this. By the way ı don't use web player  Plan Premium Country &nb...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App

When listening to music on my Xbox One the bar displaying how long the song has gone on always resets after about 40 seconds but the song continues on.

• When listening to music on my Xbox One the bar displaying how long the song has gone on always resets after about 40 seconds but the song continues on.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playing on echo dot from today.

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevice(Amazon echo dot) My Question or IssueHi everybodyI meet this problem with Amazon echo dot with playing spotify.My situation:I connected my Spotify premium account with Alex's profile and everything worked correctly, ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Slovakia Device (Amazon echo dot)     My Question or Issue Hi everybody I meet this problem with Amazon echo dot with playing spotify. My sit...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa using family Spotify.

My son had a phone and Amazon echo for christmas, I am a premium spotify account holder with the friends and family package also. I have set my son up as a family member on Spotify and he has added his account to to his echo but it's asking to sign i...

• Casual Listener
  • My son had a phone and Amazon echo for christmas, I am a premium spotify account holder with the friends and family package also.   I have set my son up as a family member on Spotify and he ha...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't quite sure where to put this. Guide me to a new direction if needed! I've been trying to li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    ps3
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Genre List lost

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't choose any genre on the Radio Layout. A few days ago it still worked. I only can choose proposed Artist.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Austria Device iPhone 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't choose any genre on the Radio Layout. A few days ago it still worked. I on...
  • Achim1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Limit on Echoes or devices you can connect?

I had a first generation echo that linked just fine with the spotify app (could select the device from the app). I recently bought a dot and a 2nd generation echo and set them up in the house on the same network. I then created a multi room speaker g...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a first generation echo that linked just fine with the spotify app (could select the device from the app). I recently bought a dot and a 2nd generation echo and set them up in the house on the ...
  • Steveguy13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't play songs in my playlist on another laptop

Hi anyone can tell me why the songs in my playlist are greyed out on my other laptop? these songs are what i locally added to my home pc. and i cannot play it on my work laptop. my tablet and phone can play thou. Why can't i play those songs? Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi anyone can tell me why the songs in my playlist are greyed out on my other laptop? these songs are what i locally added to my home pc. and i cannot play it on my work laptop. my tablet and...
  • Ahvic
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploaded playlist from MP3 dump, can only listen to some tracks (most grayed out)

About a year ago, I uploaded a long (543 songs) playlist from an MP3 dump on my computer to Spofity. I do not remember how I did this, but since then I have been able to listen to most of the playlist on ANY device (this isn't a Local Files issue). M...

•      About a year ago, I uploaded a long (543 songs) playlist from an MP3 dump on my computer to Spofity. I do not remember how I did this, but since then I have been able to listen ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is no longer available on ps4

Plan- freeFree/PremiumCountry- United States DevicePs4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueone night my ps4 went into power saving mode since I left it on to go eat, I logged back on the next day and got a messa...

• Plan- free Free/Premium Country- United States    Device Ps4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)     My Question or Issue one night my ps4 wen...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play to Sonos from Android or Web Player using Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceAndroid, Sony Xperia ZXSonos, 1, 5, ConnectOperating SystemWindows 10, Chrome My Question or IssueAll of a sudden I am unable to use the Android Phone or the Web Player to play music via the Sonos, using Spotify Connect. No...

• Plan Premium Country UK  Device Android, Sony Xperia ZX Sonos, 1, 5, Connect Operating System Windows 10, Chrome   My Question or Issue All of a sudden I am unable to use the And...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Played songs in desktop app but not appears on the web player

PlanPremiumCountry GuatemalaDeviceDell InspironOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have my own songs that I can play in one of my playlists in my laptop/Spotify/desktop app, but when I open the spotify web player I can see the playlist, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Guatemala Device Dell Inspiron Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have my own songs that I can play in one of my playlists in my laptop/Spo...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Djay 2 android

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceHuawei p20 pro Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueLike so many android users I'm having problems getting djay 2 app to work properly Whereas ios users seem happy. My question is why does Spotify only collaborate wit...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device Huawei p20 pro  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Like so many android users I'm having problems getting djay 2 app to work&nbsp...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing with preview player on facebook

I noticed that preview player on facebook only shows when you share with album or one song. Will it be extended to custom playlists also? Or maybe it is possible to show preview player based on playlist but how?Facebook link debugger didn't help with...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that preview player on facebook only shows when you share with album or one song. Will it be extended to custom playlists also? Or maybe it is possible to show preview player based on playl...
  • xnisaj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player doesen't work

PlanPremium inviteCountry US(-Registered) (RU, For now)DeviceWebOperating SystemWin 10 My Question or IssueMy loaded page has nothing. But only if i logined in. ScreenshotScreenshots Befor log inAfter log in

browser_phluVMvHPg.png 2oukYqtLcb.png
  • Plan Premium invite Country  US(-Registered) (RU, For now) Device Web Operating System Win 10   My Question or Issue My loaded page has nothing. But only if i logined in. Screensh...
  • Tegretolia
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Spotify for Partners not working

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry United states DeviceHTC U11Operating SystemAndroid pie My Question or issue. I am a starbucks employee and have b...

• Casual Listener
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country  United states  Device HTC U11 Opera...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Podcasts] Better descriptions

Hi, I recently submitted my RSS feed to Spotify Podcasts. When I took a look at it once approved, I noticed that the format of the description was as minimalist as possible. No images, no indent, no bold or italic, and most of all, not even line brea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently submitted my RSS feed to Spotify Podcasts. When I took a look at it once approved, I noticed that the format of the description was as minimalist as possible. No images, no in...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes