Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I import Itunes playlists

Hi,I'm new at Spotify and i cant import my playlists from Itunes into Spotify. When i click *File -> Import Playlist -> Itunes* nothing happens.Please help me Greetings Enno

• Hi, I'm new at Spotify and i cant import my playlists from Itunes into Spotify. When i click *File -> Import Playlist -> Itunes* nothing happens. Please help me   Greetings Enno
  • uuuyou
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Unfamiliar artist

I recently viewed my Spotify Wrapped info and somehow my top artist was someone I hadn't even heard of. So I immediately logged out all devices and changed my password. My problem is that I still see that artist as its own playlist created for me as ...

• I recently viewed my Spotify Wrapped info and somehow my top artist was someone I hadn't even heard of. So I immediately logged out all devices and changed my password. My problem is that I still see...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Messenger extension for group playlists not working

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceNexus 5XOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueEarlier this year, I tried out the Spotify extension on Facebook Messenger for making group playlists. I didn't have any friends interested in doing the playlist at that tim...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Nexus 5X Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Earlier this year, I tried out the Spotify extension on Facebook Messenger for making g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Working on Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi, I just got a Home Mini for the first time and I can't get it to play anything on Spotify. My account is linked and it says that it is my default music provider...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Google Home Mini Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi,   I just got a Home Mini for the first time and I can't get it to play a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deselect or Replace Mixtapes

Hello, I just wanted to know how to deselect a mixtape or replace it with a previous one. Is there any possibility for that?Since I hear a lot of audiobooks with Spotify and there was created a mixtape which in my opinion is really useless, because i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just wanted to know how to deselect a mixtape or replace it with a previous one. Is there any possibility for that? Since I hear a lot of audiobooks with Spotify and there was created a m...
  • Psychobat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa isn't synchronised with Spotify. Wrong Songs get shown, and music stops playing

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceAlexa Echo Dot 2. GenOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I start playing music over alexa, I can see the song playing in my Spotify App on PC. But when the song is over, Alexa plays the next song, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Alexa Echo Dot 2. Gen Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I start playing music over alexa, I can see the song playi...
  • MrSchugga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player Loads Blank Screen

Operating System Windows 8.1BrowserChromeAm trying to load web player it keeps loading blank page, i have tried loading itthrough incognition mode , tried with latest chrome browser, deleted all chrome addons, erase all cookies and cache but still it...

•   Operating System  Windows 8.1 Browser Chrome Am trying  to load web player it keeps loading blank page, i have tried loading it through incognition mode , tried with latest c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify jutters and skips playing through bluesound node 2

My new bluesound node 2 plays everything well except Spotify which jutters and skips all the time. I have checked and rechecked network, have tried all suggestions available from spotify and bluesound support and same result. Only further suggestion ...

• My new bluesound node 2 plays everything well except Spotify which jutters and skips all the time.  I have checked and rechecked network, have tried all suggestions available from spotify and bl...
  • rninl
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

uploading copyrighted music

I've uploaded a copyrighted album (local files) for my own use on spotify and i see now that it has 6 followers. How can this be possible I wonder? Anyone knows? Can others listen to this album aswell?

• Casual Listener
  •   I've uploaded a copyrighted album (local files) for my own use on spotify and i see now that it has 6 followers. How can this be possible I wonder? Anyone knows? Can others lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web-Player] How to get rid of old sessions that appear in connect?

PlanFreeCountry Sri LankaDeviceAcer Aspire 5745GOperating SystemWindows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64-bit) My Question or Issue How to get rid of previous web player sessions that appear in connect panel of the web player? Signing out of all devi...

Z6FQXBM
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Sri Lanka Device Acer Aspire 5745G Operating System Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue  How to get rid of previous web p...
  • phatkrieger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I stop Spotify from playing music by itself on spotify connect in the middle of the night?

I am having a very frustrating and mysterious problem. I have a Denon AVR, and I occasionally use Spotify Connect to play music on it. Recently, I have been coming home or waking up to find that my Denon AVR started playing Spotify music by itself. I...

• I am having a very frustrating and mysterious problem.  I have a Denon AVR, and I occasionally use Spotify Connect to play music on it.  Recently, I have been coming home or waking up to fi...
  • rdlaner7
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

spotify for galaxy watch

hi,When you end a call with the smartwatch, or send audio, the app starts automatically with its music.This thing is very annoying.how is it possibly to report the problem?

• hi, When you end a call with the smartwatch, or send audio, the app starts automatically with its music. This thing is very annoying. how is it possibly to report the problem?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable tracks

Hello everyone! I am using your Web API. I founded that in my Web Player on your website i have some unavailable tracks but whe i loading tracks through your Web API i can't see an indication of track availability. Do you have plans to fix it and whe...

• Hello everyone! I am using your Web API. I founded that in my Web Player on your website i have some unavailable tracks but whe i loading tracks through your Web API i can't see an indicati...
  • Tmronow
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's TV App "Doubles" Music

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceSamsung Smart TVStreaming from OnePlus 3T or a Lenovo Ideapad 530sOperating SystemOxygenOS 5.0.8 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI often play music from my TV on the spotify app and it always worked fine..Both streamin...

• Plan Premium Country Israel  Device Samsung Smart TV Streaming from OnePlus 3T or a Lenovo Ideapad 530s Operating System OxygenOS 5.0.8 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I ofte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha R-N602 Spotify issue

Premium subscriber Operating SystemApple IOS 12/ Yamaha with Spotify connect My Question or Issue recent issue that I have had before that randomly fixed itself, but this time it hasn’t. I like to connect my N602 Reciever to Spotify and control it wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium subscriber   Operating System Apple IOS 12/ Yamaha with Spotify connect     My Question or Issue   recent issue that I have had before that randomly fixed itself, ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No sound on Yamaha RX-A750

Hi. For more than a year, I have a Yamaha RX-A750 stereo installation with Spotify Connect and everything has worked fine until last week. Suddenly, there is just no sound anymore. On my phone it says it's connected, on the stereo I can read the arti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi. For more than a year, I have a Yamaha RX-A750 stereo installation with Spotify Connect and everything has worked fine until last week. Suddenly, there is just no sound anymore. On my...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[PS4][Connect] My PS4 cannot connect to spotify

I signed up to spotify using Facebook and want to use it on my PS4 however none of my devices can see it through spotify connnect. I have the most up to date version of spotify on android and have reinstalled the app on the PS4 and the phone multiple...

• I signed up to spotify using Facebook and want to use it on my PS4 however none of my devices can see it through spotify connnect. I have the most up to date version of spotify on android and have re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos stopps playing (accopunt being used somewhere else) while using DIFFERENT accounts

PlanPremium Family subscriptionCountryNorway DeviceSonos and spotify web-playerOperating SystemWeb-player running on Windows 10 & Firefox My Question or IssueWe have a family subsdcription with 4 accounts, all 4 accounts are logged onto to sonos. Whi...

• Plan Premium Family subscription Country Norway   Device Sonos and spotify web-player Operating System Web-player running on Windows 10 & Firefox   My Question or Issue We ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect hijacks my amplifier

I´ve purchased a NAD C368 with BluOS which allows streaming with Spotify Connect.I listened to music last night and when I went to bed I closed down spotify and turned off the amplifier. My wife woke up this morning, turned on the TV. After 20-30 min...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve purchased a NAD C368 with BluOS which allows streaming with Spotify Connect. I listened to music last night and when I went to bed I closed down spotify and turned off the amplifier.   M...
  • Raphaël78
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with Song Recommendations?

My Question or Issue:Okay so I was browsing through Spotify's Wrapped Tastebreakers section for 2018 and I'm about 15 songs (emphasis on songs) and all of a sudden I hear the beginning of an Aayat excerpt from the Qur'an. Now, my question is whether ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: Okay so I was browsing through Spotify's Wrapped Tastebreakers section for 2018 and I'm about 15 songs (emphasis on songs) and all of a sudden I hear the beginning of an Aayat ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes