Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

community mailer subject

The subject "Community Mailer" of the automatic e-mails look like **bleep**. A solution is to make that "Spotify Community Mailer".

• Visitor
  • The subject "Community Mailer" of the automatic e-mails look like **bleep**. A solution is to make that "Spotify Community Mailer".
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, smart TVs and digital antennas

I have a Samsung 8 Series TV and Spotify used to work great until I stopped my cable service and attached a digital TV antenna. Now the sound quality is sometimes poor (although I found disconnecting the digital antenna sometimes fixes that problem)....

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung 8 Series TV and Spotify used to work great until I stopped my cable service and attached a digital TV antenna. Now the sound quality is sometimes poor (although I found disconnecting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gaps between songs using Chromecast Audio

HiHow can I listen on Spotify with no gaps between songs on Chromecast Audio?Listening to for example Armin van Buuren A State of Trance gets all messed up.Thanks for any help.

• Hi How can I listen on Spotify with no gaps between songs on Chromecast Audio? Listening to for example Armin van Buuren A State of Trance gets all messed up. Thanks for any help.
  • Torke42
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

I WANNA PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOULD....

Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can I find that out and tell that person/people who aw...

• Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Follow Button - chrome browser version

My Question or Issue Is there no FOLLOW button in CHROME browser view of spotify (which would enable EASY following of an artist)?

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Is there no FOLLOW button in CHROME browser view of spotify (which would enable EASY following of an artist)?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Last.fm doesn't scrobble local files on windows

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceDell laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify does not scroblle local files (nly local) on windows. It works on android for me (after updating, before it posed a similiar problem) but still does not...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel  Device Dell laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  Spotify does not scroblle local files (nly local) on windows. It works on ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Chromebook - No Scrollbar

https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/I used this link to access Spotify for Chromebook. (Mine is an HP.) When the page comes up, there are no scrollbars, no way to navigate songs or anything else. Can anybody help?

•    https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/ I used this link to access Spotify for Chromebook. (Mine is an HP.) When the page comes up, there are no scrollbars, no way to navigate son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant organize songs in playlist

For some reason in only one of my playlists, I cannot organize the songs. When I try to drag the songs nothing happens and they won't move, yet I do the same things on other playlists and it works. I do not have the arrows over artist toggled either ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason in only one of my playlists, I cannot organize the songs. When I try to drag the songs nothing happens and they won't move, yet I do the same things on other playlists and it works. I...
  • axgood13
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Keeps Freezing

I've never come across a problem like this elsewhere on my Mac but Spotify is constantly freezing for seconds every two minutes. This has been going on for the last several versions if I'm not wrong.

• Regular
  • I've never come across a problem like this elsewhere on my Mac but Spotify is constantly freezing for seconds every two minutes. This has been going on for the last several versions if I'm not wrong.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Freezing
    iOS
    Mac
    Mac Book
    Mac Desktop App
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canción eliminada de spotify

La canción "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción", del artista Canserbero, ya no está disponible en la aplicación, y quiseria saber el motivo ya que anteriormente esta canción se encontraba en el álbum "Can Vive" de dicho art...

• La canción "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción", del artista Canserbero, ya no está disponible en la aplicación, y quiseria saber el motivo ya que anteriormente esta canció...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 21 likes

Converting MP3 to Spotify on Web Player

So I'm trying to convert a song that is not on Spotify to a Spotify playlist. I've seen many tutorials on how to do this if you have the desktop app. I don't have the desktop app since I have a Chromebook and it doesn't work with Chromebook. If anyon...

• So I'm trying to convert a song that is not on Spotify to a Spotify playlist. I've seen many tutorials on how to do this if you have the desktop app. I don't have the desktop app since I have a Chrom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chromebook pauses on website version

Hello, I am currently a free spotify user who is having an issue with a chromebook. This is most likely unrelated to the problem, but when i used spotify on the computer i use for school, i was able to download spotify as an app, but on this chromebo...

•  Hello, I am currently a free spotify user who is having an issue with a chromebook. This is most likely unrelated to the problem, but when i used spotify on the computer i use for school, i was...
  • LukasRocks1021
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify still working with the SPLC and other left-wing hate groups?

Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they dropped/defunded/broken from these groups? I was a...

• Regular
  • Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they...
  • NunyaBidnass
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect stopped working on my Onkyo TX-NR646

Hi, It's been a few weeks now since Spotify Connect started having issue on my receiver. First it paused after a while and I had to power cycle the receiver to get it working again. Now most of my devices stopped detecting it, there is no network iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It's been a few weeks now since Spotify Connect started having issue on my receiver.   First it paused after a while and I had to power cycle the receiver to get it working again....
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

web player crash firefox linux

Note: this is not a question, just a helpful post to help users like me that had this issue. For linux distros with SELinux enabled: When loading the web player on firefox, a crash report submition appears. You may have a selinux issue. In order to r...

• Note: this is not a question, just a helpful post to help users like me that had this issue.   For linux distros with SELinux enabled:   When loading the web player on firefox, a crash ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is Spotify still partners with the SPLC and left-wing hate groups?

Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they dropped/defunded/broken from these groups? I was a...

• Regular
  • Is Spotify still working with CAIR, the SPLC, SURJ, and the other Leftie hate police they hired to help curtail our freedom? I know they got so much heat they rolled back their fascism, but have they...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Alexa will not play my Spotify playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceAmazon Echo Dot and Tap My Question or Issue All of a sudden Amazon Alexa voice commands will not recognize any of my Spotify playlists. This has never been a problem before. I tried delinking and relinking my Spotify accoun...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Amazon Echo Dot and Tap   My Question or Issue  All of a sudden Amazon Alexa voice commands will not recognize any of my Spotify playlists. This has...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Cant find my Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Hello, I have created a playlist and according to my knowledge, all settings correctly entered. The privacy - settings I have made. However, nobody els...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have created a playlist and according to my knowledge,...
  • q-736es_dp88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Songs Disappeared

Dear to whom this may concern, I have recently had a devastating issue with Spotify so lets enjoy this little event that took place today. I have an iPhone and PC with Windows OS. I was listening to songs from "Your Library > Songs" [going to call th...

• Composer
  •    Dear to whom this may concern,   I have recently had a devastating issue with Spotify so lets enjoy this little event that took place today. I have an iPhone and PC with Windows ...
  • 0 replies
  • 23 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 23 likes