Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stream count not updating

I'm using Spotify for artists and my stream count dropped by a significant amount along with it no longer saying 'live' on the app. I have no stream data over the past couple days either.

• I'm using Spotify for artists and my stream count dropped by a significant amount along with it no longer saying 'live' on the app. I have no stream data over the past couple days either.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player does not play anything in Firefox - Content Security Policy Violated

When I attempt to listen to music with Spotify Web player today (Monday May 14th 2018 - it worked on Friday May 11th) in my Firefox (59.0.2, 64-bit, the standard one on openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64), clicking any play button does not do anything. There...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempt to listen to music with Spotify Web player today (Monday May 14th 2018 - it worked on Friday May 11th) in my Firefox (59.0.2, 64-bit, the standard one on openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64), c...
  • jamborm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not downloading

Im having an issue where when i try to download a playlist it asks me to go to settings and turn on cellular, even after i did that it did not download. Any way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Im having an issue where when i try to download a playlist it asks me to go to settings and turn on cellular, even after i did that it did not download. Any way to fix this?
  • regulartea
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to select multiple songs?

How do you add multiple songs to a playlist at once? I've seen some other threads talking about this but they all say to hold down the ctrl key and that isn't working for me. Is there another way to select multiple songs?

• Regular
  • How do you add multiple songs to a playlist at once? I've seen some other threads talking about this but they all say to hold down the ctrl key and that isn't working for me. Is there another way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

I read an article about making a Spotify button. Can you put it on your Facebook page?

I read an article on Spotify about making a Spotify button. I would like to know if I can put it on my Facebook page and if so, how would I do it? I tried to get an answer on Facebook and got none.

• I read an article on Spotify about making a Spotify button. I would like to know if I can put it on my Facebook page and if so, how would I do it? I tried to get an answer on Facebook and got none.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set streaming quality through Sonos?

I use Sonos for listening to music and just signed up for Spotify Premium. When I listen to Spotify music through Sonos it is using nearly all of my [pathetic] 2Mbps DSL connection. Is there a setting for the streaming quality of Spotify+Sonos? I wan...

• I use Sonos for listening to music and just signed up for Spotify Premium. When I listen to Spotify music through Sonos it is using nearly all of my [pathetic] 2Mbps DSL connection. Is there a settin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

lost playlist

After changing my password, i restore my playlists. One is already lost. What can i do to get it back?

• After changing my password, i restore my playlists. One is already lost. What can i do to get it back?
  • Diershok
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! All songs from library deleted

Hey so no idea if this is the right place... I mostly use the web player. I was listening to music when it suddenly stopped mid-song, reloading didn't help so I wanted to check my library which had trouble loading (pink please reloade banner appeared...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey so no idea if this is the right place...  I mostly use the web player. I was listening to music when it suddenly stopped mid-song, reloading didn't help so I wanted to check my library whic...
  • BrainWav
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4 Can't save new songs and library vanished

I Can't save new songs and whenever i try it just doesn't, whenever i try to go to my library it gives an error try again message before saying its empty, im absolutely sure im on the right account as i only have 1 and i only use it on my ps4 please ...

• Casual Listener
  • I Can't save new songs and whenever i try it just doesn't, whenever i try to go to my library it gives an error try again message before saying its empty, im absolutely sure im on the right account a...
  • Crocadillo3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

visibilité titres Playlist

Bonjour/Bonsoir sur ùon téléphone android je ne vois pas certains titre de ma playlist mais sur le web player je les vois tous. J'ai reinstaller l'application et jai supprimé les données mais ca ne marche toujours pas, d'ailleur sur l'icone de la pla...

• Bonjour/Bonsoir sur ùon téléphone android je ne vois pas certains titre de ma playlist mais sur le web player je les vois tous. J'ai reinstaller l'application et jai supprimé les données mais ca ne m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

last.fm scrobbling doesn't work (desktop)

I have tried everything; I re-installed spotify many times and tried to disconnect my last.fm account for a while before connecting it again. I even tried the lastfm spotify scrobbler.Still, when I listen songs on spotify they don't scrobble to my la...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried everything; I re-installed spotify many times and tried to disconnect my last.fm account for a while before connecting it again. I even tried the lastfm spotify scrobbler. Still, when I...
  • araxcx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! 10%off via Ps4 / Family

I know you can get a 10% off discount with Ps plus memberships now.Is it also available for Family premium user?Or I can only choose the Premium plan?

• I know you can get a 10% off discount with Ps plus memberships now. Is it also available for Family premium user? Or I can only choose the Premium plan?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working in Chrome after logging in

The web player is showing a blank black page for logged-in users on Chrome. The console print-out reads: (first line):Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'then' of undefined at Object.onEnter (web-player.e960f069.js:1) at Array.o (web-player.e96...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player is showing a blank black page for logged-in users on Chrome. The console print-out reads:   (first line): Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'then' of undefined at Object...
  • simchajra
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volvo Sensus Connected Touch with family premium account

I have a Volvo Sensus Connected Touch device and now with Spotify family premium account I get an error message that I do not have required premium account. Is there any other way to get the account work than change back to normal premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Volvo Sensus Connected Touch device and now with Spotify family premium account I get an error message that I do not have required premium account. Is there any other way to get the account ...
  • Eo40
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on Google Home in South Africa

I recently bought a Google Home overseas and brought it back to South Africa, where it is not supported. I can use Google Play Music with it by setting it as the default player but even though I can connect Spotify to the Home app, I cannot make it t...

• I recently bought a Google Home overseas and brought it back to South Africa, where it is not supported. I can use Google Play Music with it by setting it as the default player but even though I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Need Firmware Upgrade for JBL Authentics L16 for compatibility with Spotify Connect

I need a firmware update use Spotify with my JBL Authentics L16,could someone please send it to me, cause Spotify support wont help me...(Spoiler: it sucks **bleep**),

• Casual Listener
  • I need a firmware update use Spotify with my JBL Authentics L16, could someone please send it to me, cause Spotify support wont help me... (Spoiler: it sucks **bleep**),
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Musik stoppt bei Ikea Werbung

Musik wird nach Ikea Werbung nicht weitergespielt. Man muss immer Spotify neu starten. Das nervt!

• Musik wird nach Ikea Werbung nicht weitergespielt. Man muss immer Spotify neu starten. Das nervt!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Global Thumbs Up/Down to Improve Recommendations, Music Access

Current Behavior: Thumbs Up on Radio Stations adds songs to a "Thumbs Up from Radio Playlist"Hitting the + sign on a playing song adds songs to your Library (songs)There is no Thumbs up outside of Radio. Problem:This workflow does not give users an e...

• Visitor
  • Current Behavior: Thumbs Up on Radio Stations adds songs to a "Thumbs Up from Radio Playlist" Hitting the + sign on a playing song adds songs to your Library (songs) There is no Thumbs up outside...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Multi Room Issues

Hi Guys! Have just recently got a Samsung K950 Soundbar and a Samsung R3 Multrioom Speaker. I have have the speakers grouped together, however I find the volume control through spotify and multi room app not working properly.. It goes up in different...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys!   Have just recently got a Samsung K950 Soundbar and a Samsung R3 Multrioom Speaker.   I have have the speakers grouped together, however  I find the volume control throug...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not filtering correctly and not sorting tracks correctly

Ever since the addition of the "Add Songs" button, strange things started happening that hindered my listening experience. I always sort my playlists by Album, and now for some reason, instead of sorting the playlist's albums with the album's trackli...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since the addition of the "Add Songs" button, strange things started happening that hindered my listening experience.   I always sort my playlists by Album, and now for some reason, inste...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes