Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Inaccessible created playlists

I created a playlist in Canada with my original canadian account. Then I moved down here to Mexico and spotify deny access to edit my playlist because you can only use your foreign account for 14 days. So? I got premium here in Mexico however I canno...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist in Canada with my original canadian account. Then I moved down here to Mexico and spotify deny access to edit my playlist because you can only use your foreign account for 14 day...
  • Alrixa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! blank screen on web browser

Can someone reply with a song link I can cut and past into my address bar? The web player opened fine but I accidently hit shuffle and the screen went black. I don't have the option to open the desktop app as I'm behind a corporate firewall. I'm hopi...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone reply with a song link I can cut and past into my address bar? The web player opened fine but I accidently hit shuffle and the screen went black. I don't have the option to open the deskt...
  • rylz13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pr0 Marshmello, help me someone please.

So, I was making a playlist with dubsteps, drops and some other musics. Everything was ok,but i couldnt find the song Pr0,from marshmello. I found the link on google,but when i entered in spotify, it was unavailable. I dont know why i cant hear it. C...

• So, I was making a playlist with dubsteps, drops and some other musics. Everything was ok,but i couldnt find the song Pr0,from marshmello. I found the link on google,but when i entered in spotify, it...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About streaming

Hi Everyone, I got some questions here. I am trying to do stream on a song. 1. Is that I have to play the whole song in order to make it counts in to stream?(I have premium) or I only need it last for more than 30sec 2. If I add the same song in a pl...

• Hi Everyone, I got some questions here. I am trying to do stream on a song. 1. Is that I have to play the whole song in order to make it counts in to stream?(I have premium) or I only need it last fo...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot open spotify web player

When i go into the site it opens and goes blank grey immedietlyI have tried to re-open and close nothing helps

• When i go into the site it opens and goes blank grey immedietly I have tried to re-open and close nothing helps
  • Tocchino
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain Songs Won't Play through Google Home

I have found that a few artists or specific songs from certain artists won't play through Google Home. I have a punk playlist that includes Lonesome and Cailin from Unwritten Law. I'll set the playlist to play through Google Home but once it reaches ...

• I have found that a few artists or specific songs from certain artists won't play through Google Home. I have a punk playlist that includes Lonesome and Cailin from Unwritten Law. I'll set the playli...
  • Symmasticor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player stuck on Erie Insurance Ad

I have tried every "suggestion" to fix this issue and all have failed. Removed all cookies and searched for specific spotify cookies to removeReinstalled chromeTried another browserComputer restartIncognito browserUninstalled adblockTried playing on ...

• Regular
  • I have tried every "suggestion" to fix this issue and all have failed.   Removed all cookies and searched for specific spotify cookies to remove Reinstalled chrome Tried another browser Co...
  • Ovaryraptor
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Spotify ignoring me?

Lately I've been sending in contact forms to Spotify for help on ceratin issues but they stopped responding. I'm wondering if their busy or ignoring me. Is anyone else having this issue?

• Gig Goer
  • Lately I've been sending in contact forms to Spotify for help on ceratin issues but they stopped responding. I'm wondering if their busy or ignoring me. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • JoshuaBennett
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] WHY Mobile Update (Free ) Doesn't Support selecting tracks in Albums w/ Connect?

I have noticed that when you have a free account, and connect your phone to spotify web player that you can no longer do the following:You can not select individual tracks in albums when using Spotify Connect to web playerYou can not turn on or off s...

• Composer
  • I have noticed that when you have a free account, and connect your phone to spotify web player that you can no longer do the following: You can not select individual tracks in albums when using Spo...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Note Next To Songs (Web Player)

Hello, 2 days ago I noticed that there was a white music note next to all of my songs on my playlist. I don't really like it because it makes it harder for me to find certain songs (I have over 199 songs). Is there a way to get rid of the music note?

• Hello, 2 days ago I noticed that there was a white music note next to all of my songs on my playlist. I don't really like it because it makes it harder for me to find certain songs (I have over 199 s...
  • OnBoard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How do I make Google home play a spotify playlist

How for the love of whatever you all hold holy get Google home to play one of my playlists??? I say "ok google play my music playlist on spotify" to which I normally get "playing a radio station based on your music playlist" which is not what I want,...

• Casual Listener
  • How for the love of whatever you all hold holy get Google home to play one of my playlists??? I say "ok google play my music playlist on spotify" to which I normally get "playing a radio station base...
  • patlavine
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify music not supported on this device

Hi, I have just bought an Amazon fire 7with Alex a and a echo dot. I have made a premium account on spotif y and linked the account with Alex a (also selected as default). However, when I ask allexa to play a song on spotif y is says the message in t...

• Hi,   I have just bought an Amazon fire 7with Alex a and a echo dot. I have made a premium account on spotif y and linked the account with Alex a (also selected as default). However, when I as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Neither My Release Radar Nor My Discover Weekly Have Updated This Week (Again)

Release Radar did not update on Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today. This last happened at the beginning of April. I have logged out and back in and unfollowed and refollowed the playlists, but nothing is making them update. Is there any ...

• Regular
  • Release Radar did not update on Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today.  This last happened at the beginning of April.    I have logged out and back in and unfollo...
  • knarfz
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with hearing music?!

Why can't i listen to RM's Mixtape? I live in Nicaragua by the way.. I'm a premium user, i don't know what to do!? I'm really stressed and i really want to hear his music T_T Help!!

• Why can't i listen to RM's Mixtape? I live in Nicaragua by the way.. I'm a premium user, i don't know what to do!? I'm really stressed and i really want to hear his music T_T Help!!
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify WebPlayer not working on Firefox Quantum

Widevine is installed and enabled on Addons manager as Spotify documentation shows. But spotify still redirecting me to a page with a link to the support page. It is not working.SO: Opensuse Leap last versionFirefox Version: 60.0 (64-bit)

• Widevine is installed and enabled on Addons manager as Spotify documentation shows. But spotify still redirecting me to a page with a link to the support page. It is not working. SO: Opensuse Leap...
  • glazdzero
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home: Stop after song

When I want one song to listen to, I say something like "Hey Google, play Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz". It plays this song but afterwards it plays some other songs randomly. I want it to end after this one song.

• Casual Listener
  • When I want one song to listen to, I say something like "Hey Google, play Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz". It plays this song but afterwards it plays some other songs randomly. I want it to end after thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home: "Wrong" song

If I say, for example, "Hey Google, play Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz", it doesn't play the actual song but some remix. It doesn't have more "thumb ups", so I don't have any clue why it wouldn't play the original song.

• Casual Listener
  • If I say, for example, "Hey Google, play Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz", it doesn't play the actual song but some remix. It doesn't have more "thumb ups", so I don't have any clue why it wouldn't play t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Stream count not updating

I'm using Spotify for artists and my stream count dropped by a significant amount along with it no longer saying 'live' on the app. I have no stream data over the past couple days either.

• I'm using Spotify for artists and my stream count dropped by a significant amount along with it no longer saying 'live' on the app. I have no stream data over the past couple days either.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player does not play anything in Firefox - Content Security Policy Violated

When I attempt to listen to music with Spotify Web player today (Monday May 14th 2018 - it worked on Friday May 11th) in my Firefox (59.0.2, 64-bit, the standard one on openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64), clicking any play button does not do anything. There...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempt to listen to music with Spotify Web player today (Monday May 14th 2018 - it worked on Friday May 11th) in my Firefox (59.0.2, 64-bit, the standard one on openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64), c...
  • jamborm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes