Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player doesnt use spotify connect any more

Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the web player, I could see it on the phone and also the...

• Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play a album or a playlist

Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can't figure out where to post this please help, some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can'...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed song still playing

I removed a song from both my playlist and my music over a week ago, but it still keeps playing. This is happening both on my destop and on my phone. I've double and triple checked on both, so I am absolutely certain that I really did remove it.

• Casual Listener
  • I removed a song from both my playlist and my music over a week ago, but it still keeps playing.  This is happening both on my destop and on my phone.  I've double and triple checked o...
  • mardebx
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player causing high ping in games?

I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of whether or not I have a song playing at all. The ping...

• Visitor
  • I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play custom playlist with Google Home

Until a few days ago I had no issues, but lately when I tell Google Home to play one of my personalized Spotify playlists it doesn't. Google Home says "Ok playing your Spotify playlist called..." and then it plays a random public playlist on Spotify ...

• ...."  and then it plays a random public playlist on Spotify someone else created.    I have a personal playlist for my daughter that contains songs from the TV show Mickey Mouse C...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Problems to sync Spotify to Amazon Echo

Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air and there is no way that Spotify option is availabl...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air ...
  • NickMah
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! App on Samsung smartTV J5200 missing

Hi, I just got a Samsung un43J5200 TV and I can't find the spotify App, I'm from Uruguay, already contacted Samsung support and they said that I have to contact Spotify support

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just got a Samsung un43J5200 TV and I can't find the spotify App, I'm from Uruguay, already contacted Samsung support and they said that I have to contact Spotify support
  • agalli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nintendo 3DS

hi,the 3ds is now 5 years old and it sold 60 million+ units. I would love to see a spotify app for the 3ds as it is a quite capable music player as many owners of the 3ds would know. The 3ds has a built in music app that you can use by putting music ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, the 3ds is now 5 years old and it sold 60 million+ units. I would love to see a spotify app for the 3ds as it is a quite capable music player as many owners of the 3ds would know. The 3ds h...
  • RadiantMeteor
  • 3 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 27 likes

Podcasts and /episodes endpoint in Spotify Web API Console

I apologize if this isnt the right channel for asking for API help but I didnt find any other relevant forum. I cant see support for getting podcast information on Spotify's API docs neither can I browse for them in the web console. i.e. this is a po...

• Casual Listener
  • I apologize if this isnt the right channel for asking for API help but I didnt find any other relevant forum.  I cant see support for getting podcast information on Spotify's API docs neither c...
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs not available

A friend sent me a song that isn't available for me. We're both using premium accounts and are both in Germany. A search doesn't show the song or album for me.

• A friend sent me a song that isn't available for me. We're both using premium accounts and are both in Germany. A search doesn't show the song or album for me. 
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden influx of inappropriate ads.

So. I don't know if this is just with me at the moment (most of the topics I've seen on this are old enough to have been forgotten) but the issue still seems prelevant right now, so I'll bring it up again.Recently, I've been hearing more and more ads...

• So. I don't know if this is just with me at the moment (most of the topics I've seen on this are old enough to have been forgotten) but the issue still seems prelevant right now, so I'll bring it up ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Filter Ads
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlist by Spotify deleted "Informal is now normal"

Hi, I'm looking for the Playlist by Spotify, named: "Informal is now Normal". Could you send me the song list to create it once more, I really like that playlist.The Playlist link use to be (dots deleted): https://open spotify com/user/spotify/playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm looking for the Playlist by Spotify, named: "Informal is now Normal". Could you send me the song list to create it once more, I really like that playlist. The Playlist link use to be (dots d...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming simultaneously on multiple devices within the same subscription.

My old setup consited of 3 Sonos zones, each able to listen to seperate music using the same subscription. I was however disappointed by the lack of features Sonos puts into its controllers so i switched to a receiver that supports Spotify Connect. N...

• Regular
  • My old setup consited of 3 Sonos zones, each able to listen to seperate music using the same subscription. I was however disappointed by the lack of features Sonos puts into its controllers so i swit...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is playlist history a thing?

I've been listening to some of the playlists that were created by spotify and found some great songs, specifically in their alternative R&B playlist. The problem is, instead of adding the songs I really enjoyed into a seperate playlist, I've been jus...

• I've been listening to some of the playlists that were created by spotify and found some great songs, specifically in their alternative R&B playlist. The problem is, instead of adding the songs I...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted albums

nightwish's some albums has deleted on spotify at recently(and today "showtime storytime" album) from turkey.why was that? I signed up spotify for nightwish.

• nightwish's some albums has deleted on spotify at recently(and today "showtime storytime" album) from turkey.why was that? I signed up spotify for nightwish.
  • vkturker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of the current track not displayed anymore

Since a recent update tracks are no more listed with a number, going from 1,2,3,etc...I find it useful, it wasn't the most needed information but still a good one and wondering why it got removed since it was already a very light feature/didn't took ...

• Regular
  • Since a recent update tracks are no more listed with a number, going from 1,2,3,etc... I find it useful, it wasn't the most needed information but still a good one and wondering why it got removed s...
  • OnBoard
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mopidy - iris - spotify login error

Hi,I have a mopidy-iris installed system, previously we can play music with that system without a problem but now when I press "Play" button I get the following error. What is going on with the Spotify account? We have premium account by the way. 201...

• Hi, I have a mopidy-iris installed system, previously we can play music with that system without a problem but now when I press "Play" button I get the following error. What is going on with the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

activity feed don't work

Activity feed doesn't work. When I close spotify after refollowing a few friends and restart spotify, it just doesn't show up. Any solutions?

• Activity feed doesn't work. When I close spotify after refollowing a few friends and restart spotify, it just doesn't show up. Any solutions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird Problem with Volvo Sensus Connected Touch

Hi, I have spotify running on my Volvo via the Sensus Connected Touch. No problems accessing and playing my playlists EXCEPT the Spotify "Discover Weekly" playlist. The Discover Weekly playlist was working fine in my car all the while until a couple ...

• Hi,   I have spotify running on my Volvo via the Sensus Connected Touch.  No problems accessing and playing my playlists EXCEPT the Spotify "Discover Weekly" playlist.   The Discov...
  • dhumble
  • Music Fan
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes