Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Payout Times?

Hey, I did a few searches and couldn’t find an answer to this, so I decided to ask here. How long does it take Spotify to payout streams? For example, let’s say someone streams my song in mid March. When will Spotify pay out those royalties to my dis...

• Hey, I did a few searches and couldn’t find an answer to this, so I decided to ask here.   How long does it take Spotify to payout streams? For example, let’s say someone streams my song in mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook and Spotify

When I log into my account and press the play button, it doesnt work. I have no idea whats going on. Please help anyone!

• When I log into my account and press the play button, it doesnt work. I have no idea whats going on. Please help anyone!
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect

Hi, my problem is last week i cant find my device (Pioneer VSx-924 receiver) any more on my Android device and its certain connected on same wifi network because i can turn my device on with my android and tried also to delete evreything nithing wont...

• Hi, my problem is last week i cant find my device (Pioneer VSx-924 receiver) any more on my Android device and its certain connected on same wifi network because i can turn my device on with my andro...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless Playback Issues

Playing albums with gapless playback on alters the volume on a lot of albums. For example if i play the album Dancing Undercover by Ratt when the first song finish the second song plays with a very noticible lower volume. The same thing happens with ...

• Regular
  • Playing albums with gapless playback on alters the volume on a lot of albums. For example if i play the album Dancing Undercover by Ratt when the first song finish the second song plays with a very n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists erased

I keep getting my downloaded playlists erased. I got a message that i can only download Playlists on 3 devices but i only use 2 to download music.

• I keep getting my downloaded playlists erased. I got a message that i can only download Playlists on 3 devices but i only use 2 to download music. 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless Playback on the Web Player?

For anyone who isn't aware, gapless playback is pretty much what it sounds like. When a song is supposed to play into another song seamlessly. I know that the desktop app supports gapless playback, but it seems like the web player does not. Am I the ...

• For anyone who isn't aware, gapless playback is pretty much what it sounds like. When a song is supposed to play into another song seamlessly. I know that the desktop app supports gapless playback, b...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Samsung Gear Offline Music

I have a Samsung Gear s3 with spotify downloaded and a premium account. I want to use the offline music feature. When I flip the switch to download my collection, there's a notification that I've downloaded over 250 songs. However, it seems like when...

• I have a Samsung Gear s3 with spotify downloaded and a premium account. I want to use the offline music feature. When I flip the switch to download my collection, there's a notification that I've dow...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist gone!

my playlist disappeared! I've been looking at restore playlists, but it's not there .. has checked everywhere but can not find it. I only have an account. How should I do to get my list back? Please help

• my playlist disappeared! I've been looking at restore playlists, but it's not there .. has checked everywhere but can not find it. I only have an account. How should I do to get my list back? Please ...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mixes disappeared

I had 6 daily mixes on my account, now I have only 1 on android, yet 6 on pc. I don't know why, but this is upsetting because I'm a free user, though I would buy premium if the family plan was available in my country.

• Regular
  • I had 6 daily mixes on my account, now I have only 1 on android, yet 6 on pc. I don't know why, but this is upsetting because I'm a free user, though I would buy premium if the family plan was availa...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Playing Music - ChromeBook

I've been trying to play music on my Chromebook, but it just won't play, I can't even press on the play button.. It does work on my phone though, why?

• I've been trying to play music on my Chromebook, but it just won't play, I can't even press on the play button.. It does work on my phone though, why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sporify doesn't work on my lg tv

Hey, I got a primium Spotify account recently and I have download the app for my lg tv (web os 3.5) from the LG contact store.In all of the categories the app appear a blank screen (browse , your music, can't search), so tecnixtechn the app just does...

• Hey, I got a primium Spotify account recently and I have download the app for my lg tv (web os 3.5) from the LG contact store. In all of the categories the app appear a blank screen (browse , your m...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Chromecast Bitrate

What bitrate does the Chromecast Audio stream at? There have been other threads addressing this problem, but they all seem to give contradictory answers. This thread says that the Chromecast automatically streams at 320 kbps:Bitrate on Chromecast?Thi...

• What bitrate does the Chromecast Audio stream at?   There have been other threads addressing this problem, but they all seem to give contradictory answers.   This thread says that ...
  • wimpje
  • Casual Listener
  • 50 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 50 replies
  • 23 likes

Bug: Web Player Scroll Bar Indecisive

With albums/singles of a certain name length but only one song (the one I found was https://open.spotify .com/album/4KELHasdg1dkgY2TJBvwvA), the page becomes just large enough that it decides to add a scroll bar (without the bar that you move up and ...

• Music Fan
  • With albums/singles of a certain name length but only one song (the one I found was https://open.spotify .com/album/4KELHasdg1dkgY2TJBvwvA), the page becomes just large enough that it decides to...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change order of songs in playlist

From what I've seen on the postings, spotify doesn't allow you to change the order of songs within a playlist on the online player or on the mobile app (Android). This seems ridiculously stupid--why is such a simple function not being provided?

• Casual Listener
  • From what I've seen on the postings, spotify doesn't allow you to change the order of songs within a playlist on the online player or on the mobile app (Android).  This seems ridiculously stupid...
  • pesc0
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for nothing

Hi, so my problem is, that I got charged for 2.99euros for nothing.I wanted to go premium w/student discount, but it didn't gave me chance to prove that I'm really studying and right away charged me (btw I'm still not premium).It even said it won't c...

• Hi, so my problem is, that I got charged for 2.99euros for nothing. I wanted to go premium w/student discount, but it didn't gave me chance to prove that I'm really studying and right away charged m...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising Number of users in SW Montana

Hi there.. I am interested in advertising on your platform but would like to know the number of users in SW Montana.. Butte/Bozeman Montana DMA. THANKS Karen

• Hi there..   I am interested in advertising on your platform but would like to know the number of users in SW Montana..  Butte/Bozeman Montana DMA.  THANKS   Karen
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Web Player Keeps Skipping Songs

Hello, For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured playlist, it just skips and skips and skips until it hits an ad. I'v...

• Hello,    For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured pl...
  • gnatbean
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Facebook Spotify preview

Can someone tell me why did the Facebook Spotify preview modified and now it is a lame regular facebook preview? I really liked the previous one. I hope Facebook didn't lay his dirty **bleep**ty hands upon this preview, cause they already **bleep**te...

• Can someone tell me why did the Facebook Spotify preview modified and now it is a lame regular facebook preview? I really liked the previous one. I hope Facebook didn't lay his dirty **bleep**ty hand...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request is it possible ?

Hey i was wondering if there is any possible chance to see Reol - Monster on spotify as she has i think two albums there or it depends on the artist ? i would love to have it on spotify :c

• Hey i was wondering if there is any possible chance to see Reol - Monster on spotify as she has i think two albums there or it depends on the artist ? i would love to have it on spotify :c
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have you removed swiping to queue songs

I have noticed I can no longer swipe a song on my playlist to add it to my queue. Im curious as to why you decided to remove this feature i personally found it extremely useful and having to go through an extra menu makes the user experience less smo...

• I have noticed I can no longer swipe a song on my playlist to add it to my queue. Im curious as to why you decided to remove this feature i personally found it extremely useful and having to go throu...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes