Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromebook named tablet

My Acer Chromebook is now categorized as "Tablet" by Spotify. Previously, it was called "Chromebook_BD8A" or something like that. Since this change, there hasn't been an edit button for my playlists, and I can't edit them. Weirdly enough, my phone ca...

• Casual Listener
  • My Acer Chromebook is now categorized as "Tablet" by Spotify. Previously, it was called  "Chromebook_BD8A" or something like that. Since this change, there hasn't been an edit button for my play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 stuck on the loading screen

Hello all,I've changed accounts with Spotify and as such I don't have access to my previous account anymore. My PS4 however, is (I think) still logged in as that one, since I cannot open Spotify ever since then, getting stuck on the Spotify logo.I've...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I've changed accounts with Spotify and as such I don't have access to my previous account anymore. My PS4 however, is (I think) still logged in as that one, since I cannot open Spotify ...
  • Eemumon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify service not showing in Amazon Alexa app

I’m trying to connect my Amazon Echo Dot with the Spotify service. Going into the settings\music & media, but Spotify does not show up as a service. Only Amazon Music and TuneIn. When clicking the button ‘choose default music services’ I can see Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to connect my Amazon Echo Dot with the Spotify service. Going into the settings\music & media, but Spotify does not show up as a service. Only Amazon Music and TuneIn.  When clic...
  • Huothar
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't loggin

I can't remember what email I used for my Spotify and can't log in to cancel it. However it's still the same number I have in my phones

• I can't remember what email I used for my Spotify and can't log in to cancel it. However it's still the same number I have in my phones 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My top recommendations changed to genres I have never listened to.

As of today my Top Recommendations has changed to something between Hindi folk and Spanish rock/ metal. My main genre of listening is american and some European hip hop, jazz, blues, etc. But nothing close to either of those genres.

• As of today my Top Recommendations has changed to something between Hindi folk and Spanish rock/ metal. My main genre of listening is american and some European hip hop, jazz, blues, etc. But nothing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV, song playing but no sound

The song is playing on the TV, but no sound. Tried to switch the sound output, reinstall the program, log in and out, nothing is working. Youtube, Netflix, HBO etc. does have sound, it is confirmed the spotify app is the problem. Anyone?

• The song is playing on the TV, but no sound. Tried to switch the sound output, reinstall the program, log in and out, nothing is working. Youtube, Netflix, HBO etc. does have sound, it is confirmed t...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Many Bug Issue Continue

Sorry I can't reply in advance because I want to know if my spotify will work normallyafter I finished my premium accountBut it looks like it still a problem.But then I move to another application and wait for a month, then I try tosubscribe again in...

• Regular
  • Sorry I can't reply in advance because I want to know if my spotify will work normally after I finished my premium account But it looks like it still a problem. But then I move to another applic...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Screen bug
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing audio via Tunecore

Good afternoon! I'm looking to replace the audio of a song that recently just went up on Spotify through Tunecore. The master just doesn't seem to pop like it is supposed to after I've listened to it on Spotify. I don't know if it's on my end or how ...

• Good afternoon! I'm looking to replace the audio of a song that recently just went up on Spotify through Tunecore. The master just doesn't seem to pop like it is supposed to after I've listened to it...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My Xbox One does not appear on Spotify Connect

When trying to log into my account on Xbox One, I open the app on my Android phone, and play a song, then when I go to Devices Available, my Xbox One isn't there to connect to it, I looked at all the steps and the troubleshooting steps, re-installed ...

•  When trying to log into my account on Xbox One, I open the app on my Android phone, and play a song, then when I go to Devices Available, my Xbox One isn't there to connect to it, I looked at a...
  • MMB_2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Roku

I am interested in becoming a Spotify Premium member but only one issue is holding me back. I would love to be able to stream Spotify to my Roku device. I have read that a Spotify channel is in the works and is actually at or near completion. Is this...

• I am interested in becoming a Spotify Premium member but only one issue is holding me back. I would love to be able to stream Spotify to my Roku device. I have read that a Spotify channel is in the w...
  • wjh2kri376orbuh
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 23 likes

How come the song goes longer when I play it in spotify?

I tried to play a song from a local file in my laptop--The songs goes on for 3:45 mins. When I play it in spotify the length of the song extends to 8:35 mins; and it play 4 copies of the song for 8 mins. How to I fix this? I want to download this son...

• I tried to play a song from a local file in my laptop--The songs goes on for 3:45 mins. When I play it in spotify the length of the song extends to 8:35 mins; and it play 4 copies of the song for 8 m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo can't find songs of a genre suddenly

Starting today, I can't get Alexa to play genres or find "types" of music.For example, these commands that worked yesterday, no longer work""Alexa, play rap music [on Spotify]""Alexa, play classical music [on Spotify]""Alexa, play video game music [o...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting today, I can't get Alexa to play genres or find "types" of music. For example, these commands that worked yesterday, no longer work" "Alexa, play rap music [on Spotify]" "Alexa, play cl...
  • itguynb
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mix - Cannot remove song

I really enjoy Daily Mix. I listen to it, well, daily.Everyday, while I listen, this annoying track keeps popping up:Gorillaz - Garage Palace (feat. Little Simz)What's weird about this, is that not only is it extremely out of the context of my music ...

• Casual Listener
  • I really enjoy Daily Mix. I listen to it, well, daily. Everyday, while I listen, this annoying track keeps popping up: Gorillaz - Garage Palace (feat. Little Simz) What's weird about this, is that...
  • AGmikkelsen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

About stuff appearing in different countries (Issue: Pablo Honey [Collector's Edition])

I know that depending on the country you live you may get a different album (eg: Are You Experienced), but when I was looking for Pop is Dead by Radiohead, it didn't appear. When I googled it, it took me to a Collector's Edition, something that never...

• Casual Listener
  • I know that depending on the country you live you may get a different album (eg: Are You Experienced), but when I was looking for Pop is Dead by Radiohead, it didn't appear. When I googled it, it too...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Be able to save daily mixes

I really like the daily mixes. It would be great if I could save them to come back to without them changing. Maybe export to personal/public playlists?

• Visitor
  • I really like the daily mixes. It would be great if I could save them to come back to without them changing. Maybe export to personal/public playlists?
  • johnnycroy44
  • 10 replies
  • 112 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 112 likes

Como puedo subir mi música a Spotify??

Buenos dias,Les escribo desde una consultoria de comunicacion. Con un cliente queremos hacer una accion que vincule su aniversario con la musica, por ejemplo: En el ano 1980 abria sus puertas y en ese momento estaba sonando en la radio la cancion (et...

• Buenos dias, Les escribo desde una consultoria de comunicacion. Con un cliente queremos hacer una accion que vincule su aniversario con la musica, por ejemplo: En el ano 1980 abria sus puertas y en ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone app - Loading... issue FIXED

I hope the subject was flashy enough. I managed to make the windows phone 10 app work by starting it offline (make sure your data connection is off in the phone settings). Once you started spotify you can turn your internet connection on and the app ...

• I hope the subject was flashy enough. I managed to make the windows phone 10 app work by starting it offline (make sure your data connection is off in the phone settings). Once you started spotify yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot login to Spotify via BeoSound 5

Since yesterday I cannot access Spotify via the B&O BeoSound 5 product and receive an error message stating that a Premium Account is needed to login. As I have a premium account this error message is in itself a fault. This is (if possible) a furthe...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday I cannot access Spotify via the B&O BeoSound 5 product and receive an error message stating that a Premium Account is needed to login. As I have a premium account this error messa...
  • teestephen7
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Alexa, play my favorite songs

I can play any playlist by saing "Alexa, play [playlist_name]", but I couldn't figure out a way to play my favorited songs, that are not in any specific playlist. Is there a way to do that?

• Casual Listener
  • I can play any playlist by saing "Alexa, play [playlist_name]", but I couldn't figure out a way to play my favorited songs, that are not in any specific playlist. Is there a way to do that?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes