Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung UE32J4500

Hello, I have 2 smart TV samsung.The first one date : 2014 and i have spotify normallyThe second one is UE32J4500 (october 2015). Spotify is not installed. And spotify is not available when i search app on my TV Someone have a solution for installing...

• Hello,   I have 2 smart TV samsung. The first one date : 2014 and i have spotify normally The second one is UE32J4500 (october 2015). Spotify is not installed. And spotify is not available w...
  • fardaonet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are favorites???

What is the purpose of saving a track from a playlist if you can't find it? I am saving a track i like, going to my library, tracks and there I have everything, thirty albums or more, and there is no way to find anything. It used to show "saved" trac...

• What is the purpose of saving a track from a playlist if you can't find it? I am saving a track i like, going to my library, tracks and there I have everything, thirty albums or more, and there is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't play Rammstein - Benzin

Hi, I can't play this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/4YxAepVe35M0oltrOu8d6Z) in Windows desktop app. I can play it in webplayer though. In desktop app I get this message: This song is not avalible. If you have the file on your computer you can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't play this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/4YxAepVe35M0oltrOu8d6Z) in Windows desktop app. I can play it in webplayer though. In desktop app I get this message:  This song is not...
  • JachymKvasnicka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 5.2.4.0 on Lumia 650

Since the last windows 10 update on my Lumia 650 phone (Creators update 1703, build 10.0.15063.297) Spotify does not function anymore : it loads but as soon as you try to play a song, it immediate stops again. On my old Lumia 640 (which I gave to my ...

• Since the last windows 10 update on my Lumia 650 phone (Creators update 1703, build 10.0.15063.297)  Spotify does not function anymore : it loads but as soon as you try to play a song, it immedi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio intermittent

Hi,I recently started using a Chromecast Audio. It's all set up and was working fine for a few days, but a week ago it started behaving very intermittently. It appears as an available device less than half the time. I have tried restarting it and unp...

• Hi, I recently started using a Chromecast Audio. It's all set up and was working fine for a few days, but a week ago it started behaving very intermittently. It appears as an available device less t...
  • Jenk_1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

"The audio could not be started. Please restart the application." lumia 650

When I try to open the Spotify app on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (lumia 650), I get the following error: "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application." After a search it seems this going back almost a year and still no fix? (No sof...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to open the Spotify app on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (lumia 650), I get the following error:  "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application."   After a sear...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Error 8.4

I have a roku smart t.v. and I tried to use the spotify app, when I log in it says "Could not connect to Spotify. There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in Roku Settings. Visit www.Spotify.com/help for current...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a roku smart t.v. and I tried to use the spotify app, when I log in it says  "Could not connect to Spotify. There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connecti...
  • idirisabdile528
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual DJ Plugin Not Showing Song List

Hello CommunityHaving a little trouble recently Im logged into spotify on my desktop and on another phone and on Virtual DJ the plugin now refuses to load searches but if I have played the song before it comes up in my other tabs and loads so logins ...

• Hello Community Having a little trouble recently Im logged into spotify on my desktop and on another phone and on Virtual DJ the plugin now refuses to load searches but if I have played the song bef...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Why I can play the song everytime i start open the spotify? Always show up notification that this song is not available, if you have file on your computer you can import it. how to solve this?

• Why I can play the song everytime i start open the spotify? Always show up notification that this song is not available, if you have file on your computer you can import it. how to solve this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local songs spontaneously greyed out

Some of my local files (it appears to be random) are greyed out, theyre all downloaded the same way but only some are affected, note, they used to work for days until just 5 minutes ago, also its random which ones are greyed out currently...3 Best th...

• Some of my local files (it appears to be random) are greyed out, theyre all downloaded the same way but only some are affected, note, they used to work for days until just 5 minutes ago, also its ran...
  • adamhoolahan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems with playlist/songs in Spotify PS4 (Initial D OST)

Recently, I has looking for some Initial D Eurobeat in Spotify PS4 without being a remix or something like that, just the original oneI found one and started to play from the first music, but Spotify keep putting me in another music on the middle of ...

• Recently, I has looking for some Initial D Eurobeat in Spotify PS4 without being a remix or something like that, just the original one I found one and started to play from the first music, but Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play my local files

Only happens with an album i added, when i try to play it all i got is "This Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it".It seems like a joke this...i cant play the local file so if i have the local file i can impo...

• Regular
  • Only happens with an album i added, when i try to play it all i got is "This Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it". It seems like a joke this... i cant pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

how to stream to ps4 using spotify web player

I log into Spotify via facebook, and downloading the app on any other device is not an option, so this is the only way I could log into spotify on playstation. listening to spotify on any other device or disconnecting from facebook are also not an op...

• Casual Listener
  • I log into Spotify via facebook, and downloading the app on any other device is not an option, so this is the only way I could log into spotify on playstation. listening to spotify on any other devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - wake up ps4 from windows

I would like to wake my ps4 from my windows pc using spotify connect. There is no option to do that, it says: "Device is sleeping". If i click on it nothing happens.Using my android smartphone there is no problem, it starts my ps4 immediately. In spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to wake my ps4 from my windows pc using spotify connect. There is no option to do that, it says: "Device is sleeping". If i click on it nothing happens. Using my android smartphone ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Key board play button adjustment

Hey guys! I have a little bit of a wierd situation. Here's what's happening...I open up Spotify and will be working on a project or playing a game. A song comes up that i don't like or I need to answer a call so I need to pause the music. On my key b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I have a little bit of a wierd situation. Here's what's happening... I open up Spotify and will be working on a project or playing a game. A song comes up that i don't like or I need to an...
  • stabash12
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only shuffle on Windows phone despite Premium

Hi. After a recent update to the app on Windows Phone 8.1 the only option appears to be shuffle play. It is no use to press the button and there appears to be no way to change this to regular, linear playing. Is there a way around this? I have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. After a recent update to the app on Windows Phone 8.1 the only option appears to be shuffle play. It is no use to press the button and there appears to be no way to change this to regular, linear...
  • deniseespinheir
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Waze

So on my tablet is an option to stop turn off Waze ads was wondering when that is going to make it to the phone version. I use maps and will not change that. But the ad for Waze is very annoying and I don't really like stuff like ads being pushed in ...

• Casual Listener
  • So on my tablet is an option to stop turn off Waze ads was wondering when that is going to make it to the phone version. I use maps and will not change that. But the ad for Waze is very annoying and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cant play an album, or any song from it

I've time waiting to listen a song on the album: If, from Mindless Self Indulgence.But every time I try to play it, I never can make it work. I would like to know what is happening

• Casual Listener
  • I've time waiting to listen a song on the album: If, from Mindless Self Indulgence. But every time I try to play it, I never can make it work. I would like to know what is happening
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No playlists on Spotify on Roku -- Why do I want Spotify on Roku, then?

I just purchased the Family Premium because I was trying to get my playlist to show on my Spotify on Roku. No where was I notified that playlists were not an option available on Spotify/Roku. What do I do now?

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased the Family Premium because I was trying to get my playlist to show on my Spotify on Roku.  No where was I notified that playlists were not an option available on Spotify/Roku. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cdbaby Spotify

Yes hi i noticed that my spotify says i have 898 monthy listeners but i am not seeing the streams to reflect that on my Cdbaby page...is there a delay in streams being acknowledged on Spotify and to Cdbaby?

• Yes hi i noticed that my spotify says i have 898 monthy listeners but i am not seeing the streams to reflect that on my Cdbaby page...is there a delay in streams being acknowledged on Spotify and to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod