Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play song Wrong by Claptone anymore

Hello, I'm asking me why I'm not able to listen to that song anymore: https://open.spotify.com/album/7Cfip8BR4sf9yCdES2Bgdw Maybe legal issue? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm asking me why I'm not able to listen to that song anymore: https://open.spotify.com/album/7Cfip8BR4sf9yCdES2Bgdw   Maybe legal issue?   Thanks
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Year in music 2017

When I check my year in music it says there isn’t enough information so I’ve looked it up and it says I have to have listened to atleast 60 minutes of music, I’m certain I’ve gone over 60 in the past week so how can this be?

• When I check my year in music it says there isn’t enough information so I’ve looked it up and it says I have to have listened to atleast 60 minutes of music, I’m certain I’ve gone over 60 in the past...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrobbling from the new Spotify Web Player to Last fm

I need help with how I'm supposed to change settings here so that the scrobbling worked on the Spotify Web Player. It used to work with the old player but now that there is the new one, last fm seems to be disconnected from it... I checked the settin...

• I need help with how I'm supposed to change settings here so that the scrobbling worked on the Spotify Web Player. It used to work with the old player but now that there is the new one, last fm seems...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 22 likes

How do I make playlists for spotify on my ps4?

I use spotify on my ps4 and I can't find a way to make playlists. I saw someone mention that they linked the desktop app and their ps4 but I don't know how to do that either. Thanks.

• I use spotify on my ps4 and I can't find a way to make playlists. I saw someone mention that they linked the desktop app and their ps4 but I don't know how to do that either.   Thanks.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift Cards

Hi there, I accidentally rubbed the PIN on the back of the gift card too hard and I cannot see most of the numbers. Does anyone know if there's a way to use the card # to find the PIN#? Thank you.

• Hi there,   I accidentally rubbed the PIN on the back of the gift card too hard and I cannot see most of the numbers.  Does anyone know if there's a way to use the card # to find the PIN#...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2017wrapped

Is wrapped going to change my stats? What I mean is that, those last few days I’ve been listening to a lot of songs, I would like to see if that influences the results I got from 2017wrapped at all.

• Is wrapped going to change my stats? What I mean is that, those last few days I’ve been listening to a lot of songs, I would like to see if that influences the results I got from 2017wrapped at all. ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 WrapUp & (does it count) Offline Mode?

Here's what I found on reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/comments/7ho24e/spotifys_2017_wrapped_feature_has_been_officially/dqspo56/ The consensus there is: maybe? I only have 7800 minutes played. It seems too low. Anyone know for certain or hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's what I found on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/comments/7ho24e/spotifys_2017_wrapped_feature_has_been_officially/dqspo56/   The consensus there is: maybe? I only have 7800 mi...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving songs in a playlist

Hello, I have a playlist in Spotify (I'm premium) but I use the Spotify Web version, how do I edit the playlist? I want to change the position of the songs.

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a playlist in Spotify (I'm premium) but I use the Spotify Web version, how do I edit the playlist? I want to change the position of the songs.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No signal subwoofer from Xbox One app

Hi, I recently switched from Deezer to Spotify, mainly because of the new app for Xbox One (to use with Spotify Connect, works great functionally btw!). But my subwoofer doesn't receive any signal from de Spotify-app (through the Sony receiver). Firs...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I recently switched from Deezer to Spotify, mainly because of the new app for Xbox One (to use with Spotify Connect, works great functionally btw!).   But my subwoofer doesn't rec...
  • mtf612
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Second Gen Echo-Spotify Pause/Stop Sound Issue

I own a number of Echo products, including 2 second generation Echos, and notice the following issue ONLY on my second generation Echos. When I'm listening to Spotify on my second gen Echos and say, "Alexa pause," or "Alexa stop," the music initially...

• I own a number of Echo products, including 2 second generation Echos, and notice the following issue ONLY on my second generation Echos.    When I'm listening to Spotify on my second gen ...
  • skobersy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist radio...

My playlist has become a radio playlist. And it is only a radio playlist now. I cant find it in my playlists, and I cant add songs to it anymore. Please help!!!! List with over 900 songs...... Pernille BrandalPlaylist: altogingenting

• My playlist has become a radio playlist. And it is only a radio playlist now. I cant find it in my playlists, and I cant add songs to it anymore. Please help!!!! List with over 900 songs......  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home AND Echo/Alexa using Spotify Connect/Music Streaming

I was very excited about this news today, and it works great:https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/amazon-echos-multi-room-music-streaming-feature-now-supports-spotify-and-siriusxm/--Can you simultaneously play music on a Google Mini Home and an Alexa? O...

• Visitor
  • I was very excited about this news today, and it works great: https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/amazon-echos-multi-room-music-streaming-feature-now-supports-spotify-and-siriusxm/ -- Can you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

[WP7] Problems with Spotify scrobling

Hey there!I have a little/big problem, I have spotify account since 2013/14. Then I listened other genres of music, after a longer time I decided to use spotify again and since last month I use only spotify, but the problem is that the app (pc and an...

• Visitor
  • Hey there! I have a little/big problem, I have spotify account since 2013/14. Then I listened other genres of music, after a longer time I decided to use spotify again and since last month I use onl...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV & Artists I Follow HELP

How do find the people/artists I'm following from my Smart TV? I can do this form my iPhone and desktop but not form TV. THANKS!

• How do find the people/artists I'm following from my Smart TV? I can do this form my iPhone and desktop but not form TV. THANKS!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Scrobbling (Beta) - Last.fm Support Community

Quote from the staff announcement: "Hello everyone,We've created a new way to scrobble with Spotify. Instead of configuring each application or device separately, you now only need to link Spotify to Last.fm in your applications settings page. Once c...

• Roadie
  • Quote from the staff announcement:   "Hello everyone, We've created a new way to scrobble with Spotify. Instead of configuring each application or device separately, you now only need to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Does Not Play Songs on My Windows Mobile 10 Lumias

Hello. I need help resolving an issue with Spotify on both my Lumia Icon (930) and my Lumia 735. At the end of this month, Microsoft is shutting down streaming functionality for its Groove Music apps. Users are being encouraged to migrate to Spotify,...

• Hello. I need help resolving an issue with Spotify on both my Lumia Icon (930) and my Lumia 735.    At the end of this month, Microsoft is shutting down streaming functionality for its Gr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Peaceful Christmas piano list

You should really consider Bugge Wesseltofts album "Its snowing on my Piano" for the Peaceful Christmas Piano playlist!! https://open.spotify.com/album/2GVRqMDD7XThNuI6pxqlAX Regards,MorteN

• You should really consider Bugge Wesseltofts album "Its snowing on my Piano" for the Peaceful Christmas Piano playlist!!   https://open.spotify.com/album/2GVRqMDD7XThNuI6pxqlAX   Regard...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the local files

Hey guys,I have the premium account. I have some songs in the local storage of my laptop. They can play in the laptop app but when I download this playlist on mobile or tablet I cannot play these. I have tried everything I saw on similar posts here (...

• Hey guys, I have the premium account. I have some songs in the local storage of my laptop. They can play in the laptop app but when I download this playlist on mobile or tablet I cannot play these. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes