Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player Not Working with Mozilla on Linux

When trying to play the web player for firefox on a linux, it is saying the following: "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page. Please try again later" I updated to a version of firefox that says is suitable. ...

• Regular
  • When trying to play the web player for firefox on a linux, it is saying the following:   "Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page.  Please try agai...
  • æµ
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Skipping tracks, no sound

Hi there,About a month ago Web Player (open.spotify) broke after months of almost flawless functioning. At first, Spotify skipped 2-3 tracks without playback and then displayed a pink notification bar saying something like "Something went wrong. Relo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, About a month ago Web Player (open.spotify) broke after months of almost flawless functioning. At first, Spotify skipped 2-3 tracks without playback and then displayed a pink notifica...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To be able to submit feedback via the platform / app

As you can with Facebook and Google services, users are more inclined to submit feedback to their services, resulting in a better service. With Spotify, the user has to go out there way, away from the App, in order to deliver feedback, where some use...

• Visitor
  • As you can with Facebook and Google services, users are more inclined to submit feedback to their services, resulting in a better service.    With Spotify, the user has to go out there wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player no longer works on Edge

Have been using Web Player for over a year on Edge. For last 2 days, it no longer works. It loads the page, flashes, reloads with all the dashboard graphics and then goes away and displays "This page is having a problem loading". On same PC and user ...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using Web Player for over a year on Edge.   For last 2 days, it no longer works.   It loads the page, flashes, reloads with all the dashboard graphics and then goes away...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Web Player
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes

playlists

hi i was browsing through spotify’s ‘emo forever’ and there’s no welcome to the black parade by mcr which is basically the anthem of emos thank you please take this into consideration note that no inconvenience is meant to be caused

• hi i was browsing through spotify’s ‘emo forever’ and there’s no welcome to the black parade by mcr which is basically the anthem of emos  thank you please take this into consideration note tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! maximale Anzahl der Downloads erreicht

so ich bin langsam an den Punkt amgekommen, das ich mein spotify abo nicht verlängern werde.ich habe spotify permium seit 2 Jahren.heute kam die Nachricht das ich die maximale anzahl von Downloads erreicht habe (es ist noch genügen Speicher vorhanden...

• Casual Listener
  • so ich bin langsam an den Punkt amgekommen, das ich mein spotify abo nicht verlängern werde. ich habe spotify permium seit 2 Jahren. heute kam die Nachricht das ich die maximale anzahl von Download...
  • Holle_06
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Change playlist ablum cover for 'This Is:Dire Straits'

Can you please update the 'This Is: Dire Straits' playlist thumnail/album cover as a a picture of the band instead of some picutres of their ablums as it looks old and not very presentable, a picture of the band like you have got for the 'This Is:Pin...

• Can you please update the 'This Is: Dire Straits' playlist thumnail/album cover as a a picture of the band instead of some picutres of their ablums as it looks old and not very presentable, a picture...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile link with username instead of randomly generated ID

Hi, I just went through a migration for my newly created account and it all went well. Except now, my profile link contains the randomly generated ID as a user parameter instead of the actual username itself. My previous profile was accessible via : ...

• Hi,   I just went through a migration for my newly created account and it all went well. Except now, my profile link contains the randomly generated ID as a user parameter instead of the actua...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modern psychedelia

Loving this playlist, Got another band for consideration.Black submarine Ex verve members.

• Loving this playlist,   Got another band for consideration. Black submarine Ex verve members.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the song "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips on the Children's Lullaby playlist?

This is an uptempo song with vocals, completely inappropriate for a lullaby play list. It woke my baby from her nap, ruined my day and I am unhappy.

• This is an uptempo song with vocals, completely inappropriate for a lullaby play list. It woke my baby from her nap, ruined my day and I am unhappy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not displaying in web player (which doesn't work in Firefox)

Two long-term problems I'm having with Spotify web player. 1. Under My Music, only two artists are listed of the hundreds I can see on my phone.2. It won't play in Firefox. Have tried logging out etc. Any ideas for a solution please?

• Two long-term problems I'm having with Spotify web player.   1. Under My Music, only two artists are listed of the hundreds I can see on my phone. 2. It won't play in Firefox. Have tried logg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refresh Shazam playlist in Spotify

In Spotify I see a playkist called My Shazam. This is a very short list. On my phone there are a lot more songs on My Shazam. How do I refresh them in Spotify? And what if I delete a song in Spotify from this list? Does it dissapear in Shazam on my p...

• Regular
  • In Spotify I see a playkist called My Shazam. This is a very short list. On my phone there are a lot more songs on My Shazam. How do I refresh them in Spotify? And what if I delete a song in Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop recommending date rape songs

Please stop recommending Ben Taylor's 'Wicked Way' in Spotify. It is a highly offensive, distasteful and sexist song which perpetuates rape culture. I was extremely appalled and disturbed when I heard the song during my Discover Weekly section. I wou...

• Please stop recommending Ben Taylor's 'Wicked Way' in Spotify. It is a highly offensive, distasteful and sexist song which perpetuates rape culture. I was extremely appalled and disturbed when I hear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] utf-8 with titles in radio

Why you don't use utf-8 encoding in your RADIO in web player?I want it because Cyrillic titles in atrists or songs name sometimes don't readable =( Proof: https://play.spotify.com/artist/6oO3QiWdVj5FZQwbdRtsRh - go to "Artist radio" and now see "Зе...

• Why you don't use utf-8 encoding in your RADIO in web player? I want it because Cyrillic titles in atrists or songs name sometimes don't readable =(   Proof: https://play....
  • Kokal
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Tesla Spotify Errors

Hi,At present I do experience 2 errors in the tesla model s version of spotify. Car firmware 7.1 (2.14.66)1.My "songs" does not update in the car.I can add or remove songs in the car or on my phone or Sonos. The Sonos, Android app and Web player keep...

• Hi, At present I do experience 2 errors in the tesla model s version of spotify. Car firmware 7.1 (2.14.66) 1. My "songs" does not update in the car. I can add or remove songs in the car or o...
  • Krachael88
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify keeps showing a loading message on and off and unable to navigate or play tracks

Since downloading the application today, the app worked on first use, then after I closed the app and tried loading it again, it worked fine, until I clicked the car looking like symbol on my profile (top right), the app kept running through a "loadi...

• Visitor
  • Since downloading the application today, the app worked on first use, then after I closed the app and tried loading it again, it worked fine, until I clicked the car looking like symbol on my profile...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player stops playing songs randomly

I'm using the web player on Chrome OS and haven't had any issues until now. Everything loads up fine, but while I'm playing a song it stops playing randomly and doesn't allow me to start it again. I am able to get it to work again after pausing the s...

• I'm using the web player on Chrome OS and haven't had any issues until now. Everything loads up fine, but while I'm playing a song it stops playing randomly and doesn't allow me to start it again. I ...
  • mattcoops73
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes