Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Search] Dubious Search Results

It's frustrating to have to resort to searching within a search. As an example, try searching for the song "Cream" by Soul Ballet; no results. Yet, when you scroll down the Soul Ballet artist results, you find the song on a related album under the "A...

• It's frustrating to have to resort to searching within a search. As an example, try searching for the song "Cream" by Soul Ballet; no results. Yet, when you scroll down the Soul Ballet artist results...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connexion Spotify Sony WalkmanNW-E394

Bonjour, Je voudrais juste pouvoir transférer mes playlist spotify sur un walkman afin de brancher celui-ci sur des enceintes. Est-ce possible ? Merci

• Bonjour,   Je voudrais juste pouvoir transférer mes playlist spotify sur un walkman afin de brancher celui-ci sur des enceintes. Est-ce possible ?   Merci
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Collaboration Playlists

HiI was wondering if anyone can help. I have recently set up a playlist and made this a collaboration one with a friend. We both can add and remove tracka no problem. My question regards to privacy, when i look at my public playlists it is not there ...

• Visitor
  • Hi I was wondering if anyone can help.  I have recently set up a playlist and made this a collaboration one with a friend.  We both can add and remove tracka no problem.  My question ...
  • aleeleong
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im a photographer, how can i collaborate?

How can i collaborate with u guys? im a photographer, mostly of my work and also artwork is kind of moody, mostly my personal work, beyond me "pay back" work... so i would love to share my work with you and b part of it... Thnks!

• How can i collaborate with u guys? im a photographer, mostly of my work and also artwork is kind of moody, mostly my personal work, beyond me "pay back" work... so i would love to share my work with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family and Sonos

Hi!The family currently has two separate spotify-accounts, we are thinking of upgrading one of them to a family account and removing the other account. However we are frequent users of Sonos and are wondering if this will work. Will you be able to pl...

• Hi! The family currently has two separate spotify-accounts, we are thinking of upgrading one of them to a family account and removing the other account. However we are frequent users of Sonos and ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Quando sairá o recurso para controlar o spotify do pc pelo windows phone 8.1?

Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1

• Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to go offline on spotify while still using wifi?

Is there a way to turn Spotify offline so that I listen to the playlists I have downloaded, but while still being connected to wifi? My friend and I share a Spotify and we can't use it at the same time, so I figured out that if I go offline, I can be...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to turn Spotify offline so that I listen to the playlists I have downloaded, but while still being connected to wifi? My friend and I share a Spotify and we can't use it at the sa...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify familiar

Hola me suscribi a spotify familiar pero mi duda es: se tienen que conectar todos con la misma cuenta? Y si es así, por que no podemos escuchar todos música al mismo tiempo? Ya que si uno está escuchando música, ya no puedo escuchar en otro dispositi...

• Hola me suscribi a spotify familiar pero mi duda es: se tienen que conectar todos con la misma cuenta? Y si es así, por que no podemos escuchar todos música al mismo tiempo? Ya que si uno está escuch...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Bugged playlist makes app crash

I own Android, IOS and WP devices, and have installed the Spotify App in those three devices. After creating a playlist on WP but not adding any songs and leaving the app, a few month ago, I found myself unable to access the playlist screen without m...

• I own Android, IOS and WP devices, and have installed the Spotify App in those three devices. After creating a playlist on WP but not adding any songs and leaving the app, a few month ago, I found my...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure where to post this (swearing)

There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged? The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's universally frowned on, and not me beng over sensitive.

• There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged?   The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's unive...
  • AleksanderVr
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV Application update?

I think you will agree guys, that to have such outdated application on a Samsung Smart TV is a bit of a shame? It's not possible to use even Radio Feature not to speak about connect function. The last update is January 2015. Are there any plans or is...

• I think you will agree guys, that to have such outdated application on a Samsung Smart TV is a bit of a shame? It's not possible to use even Radio Feature not to speak about connect function. The las...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Lindsey Stirling Brave Enough won't play

So, long story short I was looking forward to the new album on Friday and yet I still can't play it. I can't play the album via the application on 3 different PCs (2 desktops, 1 laptop), the android app on both my phone and my tablet, or the web play...

• Casual Listener
  • So, long story short I was looking forward to the new album on Friday and yet I still can't play it. I can't play the album via the application on 3 different PCs (2 desktops, 1 laptop), the android&...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Major bug, songlist empty in Tesla Model S without reboot

With my premium account logged in, in my Tesla Model S the song list is empty without a reboot of the screen or without a log off, log in every time I turn on the car. This Problem exist since I purchased the premium account in may 2016. This is unac...

• With my premium account logged in, in my Tesla Model S the song list is empty without a reboot of the screen or without a log off, log in every time I turn on the car. This Problem exist since I purc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't let me in anymore

Hi there,I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account. It worked without any issue for a while, but since a week it suddenly disconnected me from my session and I'm not able to login anymore. I tried to clear browser cache, cookies, tried to conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account. It worked without any issue for a while, but since a week it suddenly disconnected me from my session and I'm not able to login anymo...
  • mbelgiovine
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect Spotify playlist to Withings Aura

Hi, I use a Withings Aura alarm clock and I tried to set a Spotify playlist as alarm. The Withings app says it's saved but when the alarm rings, the playlist doesn't launch. I tried to use a friend's Spotify account and it worked. Can you help me? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use a Withings Aura alarm clock and I tried to set a Spotify playlist as alarm. The Withings app says it's saved but when the alarm rings, the playlist doesn't launch.   I tried...
  • bignolles
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Connect] Please fix the Security Bug!

Spotify-YAMAHA Connect allows to turn on/off my Yamaha receiver from remote (without WLAN-connection!) bypassing all security/firewall settings of my router. My family at home get their ears blown away if I (50 km away from home) switch on Spotify at...

• Spotify-YAMAHA Connect allows to turn on/off my Yamaha receiver from remote (without WLAN-connection!) bypassing all security/firewall settings of my router. My family at home get their ears blown aw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I love music but it doesn't love me back

Okay so this has been going on for as long as I can remember and I kinda just gave up on it after reinstalling and resetting my system numerous times and nothin works. Whenever I play a song on my PlayStation, it automatically stops when it gets towa...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so this has been going on for as long as I can remember and I kinda just gave up on it after reinstalling and resetting my system numerous times and nothin works. Whenever I play a song on my Pl...
  • MUSICISMYLOVE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Playstation

Hello everybody! I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4.Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i start the song/ playlist thought other devices. Indeed it just s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody!   I have a problem with my spotify app on my PS4. Everytime i want to start a song/ playlist on my PS4, the song stops immedately. Spotify is not playing any song unless i st...
  • tomy27370
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod