Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts pause after ads have played

Hey folks! We've been getting reports that the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and it's often resolved with restarting the app/the device.

• Hey folks!   We've been getting reports that   the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and...
  • thereedzilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Come back with Spotify Conect at Yamaha Receiver Rx-V675

Hi!I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymore.I would like to ask to returm woth the app support....

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot login to Roku TV Spotify App

PlanPremium (family)CountryUnited StatesDevicesiPhone Xs;Roku TV C105X - TCL model 50S425Operating SystemPhone: iOS 14.6Roku TV: 10.0.0 build 4209-93Spotify App VersionPhone app: 8.6.30.968Roku TV app: Version 2.7 build 16 My Question or IssueRecentl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (family) Country United States Devices iPhone Xs; Roku TV C105X - TCL model 50S425 Operating System Phone: iOS 14.6 Roku TV: 10.0.0 build 4209-93 Spotify App Version Pho...
  • Ver
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution artists collaborate but the track only shows up on one artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI noticed that when I listen to a collaborative song and want to go to the artists page, it o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I notic...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episode notifications not available

Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify. I really want to switch to Spotify for listening to podcasts, but t...

• Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify.   I ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Playback SDK and Web API won't work half the time

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song with the API on the SDK, half the time it gets stuck on 0 seconds (doesn't play no matter what) and when it works it breaks down about 10 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue When I try to play a song with the API on the SDK, half the time it gets stuck on 0 seco...
  • dewon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing when a podcast is marked as played

PlanPremiumCountryukDeviceOnePlus NordOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIS there a was of being able to change when a podcast is marked as played?I can start playing a podcast that may be 2-3 hours long and if I stop and want to go back ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country uk Device OnePlus Nord Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue IS there a was of being able to change when a podcast is marked as played? I can...
  • denialpersona
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Connect] Playlist Mixtape Experiment

This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard. We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. We want to encourage Spotify subscribers to listen to music that the...

• This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard.    We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Community
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast rewind multiple minutes not seconds

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.6) My Question or IssueSometimes when I hit the rewind 15 seconds button it will rewind like 10 minutes on the podcast and it happens relatively often. Maybe once for every 3-4 hits. why i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.6)   My Question or Issue Sometimes when I hit the rewind 15 seconds button it will rewind like 10 minutes on the p...
  • MafeG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Optionally stream podcast video with data saver

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.6My Question or IssueHi!I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or rather streaming when I’m on a WiFi.I have only 64GB internal storage...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.6 My Question or Issue Hi! I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or ra...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Service which syncs you loved tracks from Lastfm to Spotify

Hi there! Once I struggles with syncing loved tracks from Spotify to Lastfmthen from Lastfm to Spotify, cause I have a big list of loved songs there (14k from more than 10 years) So, while there is no native integration between this services I improv...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi there! Once I struggles with syncing loved tracks from Spotify to Lastfm then from Lastfm to Spotify, cause I have a big list of loved songs there (14k from more than 10 years)   So, while...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on Sonos no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktopOperating SystemiOS14.6, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using Spotify Connect, same as music. Recently it's stopped being an option - Son...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktop Operating System iOS14.6, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Echo Connect

Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend. The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&(/%/=/)=(&(%" now (see attached picture). I logged every devi...

• Music Fan
  • Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend.  The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&...
  • Ver
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Canvas feature is not working

I recently purchased spotify premium and the canvas feature stopped working, i have canvas on and it used to work when i had spotify free

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased spotify premium and the canvas feature stopped working, i have canvas on and it used to work when i had spotify free
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs with wrong names

Hi;The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct namesCorrect Name URI"My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b"35mm" https://open.spotify.com/track/7CsYDYvE8dYNmsVmNQ0...

• Visitor
  • Hi; The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct names Correct Name URI "My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Silent on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePS5 Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify app is playing music, all menu sounds are also muted. When I stop Spotify, the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PS5   Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Extremely bad marketing at your end.

To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under the aun can be found. Nevertheless, your advertiseme...

• Visitor
  • To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Chrome Web Player Stops Randomly

Hello, I wanted to address an issue I see NOBODY else having. I'm on an Acer Chromebook using the web player, I have been having this issue on both the google version and installed version for the past few weeks. Pretty much, I can play like a good 5...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I wanted to address an issue I see NOBODY else having. I'm on an Acer Chromebook using the web player, I have been having this issue on both the google version and installed version for the pa...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Woke up to several bots following me.

PlanPremiumAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueI posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers. I expected real people to follow and I woke up to 100+ new followers on ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Australia Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue I posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes