Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

track not available

I have an Onkyo receiver with Spotify. I cant listen to some albums with the Onkyo. I have tried logging out and in. In these albums Spotify keep searching the numbers and says Track not available. (track niet beschikbaar in Dutch) With my laptop I d...

• I have an Onkyo receiver with Spotify. I cant listen to some albums with the Onkyo. I have tried logging  out and in.  In these albums Spotify keep searching the numbers and says Track not ...
  • Petra45nl2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Refusing to play music

My spotify will only allow me to play a song after pressing the play button about 20 times, it then often cuts to a different song and will get stuck on this song and it will not play, can anyone help? This mainly happens when playing music through m...

• My spotify will only allow me to play a song after pressing the play button about 20 times, it then often cuts to a different song and will get stuck on this song and it will not play, can anyone hel...
  • Maxse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong singer

In spotify, there is one contra that are two singer,but in real there two contra one is rapper and another one rocker.Please fix it

• In spotify, there is one contra that are two singer,but in real there two contra one is rapper and another one rocker.Please fix it
  • Maxse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 10] Final Solution for a Very Huge Problem?

Hi everybody, I came here today to report a problem with Spotify on Windows Phone. Alright, I've downloaded the application for my Windows Phone 10 and the application have constant problems like: Many loading pages everywhere, slow downloads, and so...

wp_ss_20160609_0002.png
  • Hi everybody, I came here today to report a problem with Spotify on Windows Phone. Alright, I've downloaded the application for my Windows Phone 10 and the application have constant problems like: Ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    WP
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops playing music every 1 hour?

For the past week or two, whenever I use Spotify, it only lasts one hour of playing music before it stops playing music altogether. When I go on Spotify to play the music again, the screen turns black meaning I can't use Spotify. So I have restart my...

• Regular
  • For the past week or two, whenever I use Spotify, it only lasts one hour of playing music before it stops playing music altogether. When I go on Spotify to play the music again, the screen turns blac...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Songs Collection Missing

I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is this recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?

• Casual Listener
  • I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is this recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Songs Collection Missing

I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?

• Casual Listener
  • I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library full

deleted music so I could add more, but still getting same message after deletion, is there a time that I need to wait before I add more music?

• Casual Listener
  • deleted music so I could add more, but still getting same message after deletion, is there a time that I need to wait before I add more music?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save button for songs that are saved

Hi everyone, I have recently opted for premium account, and started downloading songs on my phone.Since then, I noticed that some of the songs that I saved to my music are now displayed as they're not saved (In the artist/album page), even though I c...

• Hi everyone,   I have recently opted for premium account, and started downloading songs on my phone. Since then, I noticed that some of the songs that I saved to my music are now displayed as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I deauthorize "Found Them First" website app?

How can I revoke authorization for the Found Them First site (spotify-foundthemfirst.com) ? There's no explanation in the Spotify docs, and no docs anywhere on the Found Them First site. Thanks guys!

• Casual Listener
  • How can I revoke authorization for the Found Them First site (spotify-foundthemfirst.com) ? There's no explanation in the Spotify docs, and no docs anywhere on the Found Them First site. Thanks guys!
  • chandanbansal
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can i have remove from playlist button?

I wish you could develop remove from playlist button to track options so i shouldnt have to go to the playlist and remove the track.

• I wish you could develop remove from playlist button to track options so i shouldnt have to go to the playlist and remove the track.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help retrieving playlist info.

Hi, I followed a playlist shortly before going on holiday, and saved it offline on andoird.When I got back I wanted to create a new playlist using my PC and copy the majority of the songs over. Though when I returned, naturally the weekly playlist up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I followed a playlist shortly before going on holiday, and saved it offline on andoird. When I got back I wanted to create a new playlist using my PC and copy the majority of the songs ...
  • FlyteOne
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 do not work.

Hy Guys, I used this link https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 so use spotify in my corp, I think the firewall block the spotify port. But for 3 weeks this link doesn't work, when I access to it, I'm redirected to https://play.spotify.com/browse Have you...

• Hy Guys,    I used this link    https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 so use spotify in my corp, I think the firewall block the spotify port.  But for 3 weeks this link do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound via Connect from Yamaha RX-V677

I have a Spotify Premium account. I start playing a song on my Android Tablet and connect it to Yamaha A/V Receiver RX-V677. On the tablet as well as the on screen menu of the receiver the song seems to be streaming but there is no sound. I switch ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account. I start playing a song on my Android Tablet and connect it to Yamaha A/V Receiver RX-V677. On the tablet as well as the on screen menu of the receiver the song seems...
  • moKing
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Woh Ajnabi - The Train

Hey Guys, please could you add the song, Woh Ajnabi from the Bollywood film, 'The Train'. You've got a karaoke version but it would be nice to have the original! Thanks so much!

• Hey Guys, please could you add the song, Woh Ajnabi from the Bollywood film, 'The Train'. You've got a karaoke version but it would be nice to have the original! Thanks so much!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

reset the mix of the week

Hey guys!I created a playlist for a party and so i listened to music i usually dont listen to. and now there are always songs, i dont want to hear, appearing in my mix of the week playlist. Is it possible to reset the playlist?greetsmike

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I created a playlist for a party and so i listened to music i usually dont listen to. and now there are always songs, i dont want to hear, appearing in my mix of the week playlist. Is it p...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing "All Songs" list

Sometime over the last few days my "All songs" list has been deleted to a handful of songs! Could you help me retrieve these songs? I have no idea how this could be happened. It's taken me years to get this list together and would be devastated if I ...

• Sometime over the last few days my "All songs" list has been deleted to a handful of songs! Could you help me retrieve these songs? I have no idea how this could be happened. It's taken me years to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes