Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My HP Envy laptop has just come back from being repaired by HP. It looks as though they have installed a new hard drive, so I am pretty much starting from scratch. The latest version of Windows 10 is installed. I have just installed Spotify, but I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • My HP Envy laptop has just come back from being repaired by HP. It looks as though they have installed a new hard drive, so I am pretty much starting from scratch. The latest version of Windows 10 is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My browser Spotify is not working

Guys. I just wanted to play my music on Spotify, but i has some kind of error or what.. When i open my browser Spotify, this appears. The only thing, that i can click on is that Spotify logo. When i do it, it will just refresh that page.. I am desper...

spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  • Guys. I just wanted to play my music on Spotify, but i has some kind of error or what.. When i open my browser Spotify, this appears. The only thing, that i can click on is that Spotify logo. When i ...
  • jteodosio
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't discover playlists anymore?!

I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of followers and listen to it. There would always be so...

• Visitor
  • I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable Artist

Hello, I've recently purchased Spotify Premium, but I still can't listen to all the content.This particular Album (and everything from the artist) of eerie music and sounds has completely dissapeared from the internet, from Youtube, from Amazon, and ...

• Hello, I've recently purchased Spotify Premium, but I still can't listen to all the content. This particular Album (and everything from the artist) of eerie music and sounds has completely dissape...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Altered playlist

I created a wedding after party playlist and recently discovered many songs were deleted. (Songs are still on Spotify, our best guess is my or my finances phone was left on in a pocket.) Is there any way I can revert the playlist back to a previous v...

• I created a wedding after party playlist and recently discovered many songs were deleted. (Songs are still on Spotify, our best guess is my or my finances phone was left on in a pocket.) Is there any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect issue with Denon AVR-x2300 solved!

Had a weird issue with Spotify Connect. I´m running my Denon AVR-x2300w connected via cable to an Asus AC56u router (merlin firmware). Interestingly enough, Spotify connect worked flawlessly from my Iphone 7 but not on my Windows 10 laptop. After som...

• Had a weird issue with Spotify Connect. I´m running my Denon AVR-x2300w connected via cable to an Asus AC56u router (merlin firmware). Interestingly enough, Spotify connect worked flawlessly from my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Oooops, something went wrong. Reload for Windows, Spotify webplayer

Today an error appeared on my version of Spotify webplayer, I logged in and then automatically a problem appeared saying I needed to reload the webplayer.I did this and I'm still having problems, can't listen to anything on Spotify Webplayer. The sit...

• Casual Listener
  • Today an error appeared on my version of Spotify webplayer, I logged in and then automatically a problem appeared saying I needed to reload the webplayer. I did this and I'm still having problems, c...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find the Radio button

I use the Spotify WebPlayer on my Chromebook. In the past I have been able to view Spotify's verrious Radio Stations like "Pop, Rock, Metal, etc,"on the lefthand side, however I can't seem to find that button anymore. Here is what I see in the image ...

• I use the Spotify WebPlayer on my Chromebook. In the past I have been able to view Spotify's verrious Radio Stations like "Pop, Rock, Metal, etc,"on the lefthand side, however I can't seem to find th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs tab still not working

I updated my Spotify hoping that they finally fixed the last bug that I complained about, but nope. Aparrently I have never saved a song on Spotify (when it's close to 1k) I love usings songs to easilly find specific songs, since it's faster than typ...

• Regular
  • I updated my Spotify hoping that they finally fixed the last bug that I complained about, but nope. Aparrently I have never saved a song on Spotify (when it's close to 1k) I love usings songs to easi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio Devices do not detect properly

I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now, and have been using Chromecast Audio's to play music through my house for over a year. In the last month, the ability for Spotify to find the Chromecast Audios has become very unreliable. Specif...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now, and have been using Chromecast Audio's to play music through my house for over a year.  In the last month, the ability for Spotify to find...
  • corvar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get local files on playlist to be able to play on Playstation

I've recently downloaded some music that Spotify doesn't offer to put on playlists, however, when I tried to use my Playstation to play the downloaded songs it would skip them and if I were to select the exact song I want to play it would skip to the...

• I've recently downloaded some music that Spotify doesn't offer to put on playlists, however, when I tried to use my Playstation to play the downloaded songs it would skip them and if I were to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S2 BT disconnected

Hello,I installed the spotify app on my Gear S2 and want to use it with spotify on my Sony Xperia Z3 compact. The problem is, that when I start the App on the watch, spotify opens up on the phone, but the watch says "Unable to start Spotify BT discon...

• Hello, I installed the spotify app on my Gear S2 and want to use it with spotify on my Sony Xperia Z3 compact. The problem is, that when I start the App on the watch, spotify opens up on the phone, ...
  • Sciencestist
  • 64 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 8 likes

Samsung UE32J4500

Hello, I have 2 smart TV samsung.The first one date : 2014 and i have spotify normallyThe second one is UE32J4500 (october 2015). Spotify is not installed. And spotify is not available when i search app on my TV Someone have a solution for installing...

• Hello,   I have 2 smart TV samsung. The first one date : 2014 and i have spotify normally The second one is UE32J4500 (october 2015). Spotify is not installed. And spotify is not available w...
  • fardaonet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are favorites???

What is the purpose of saving a track from a playlist if you can't find it? I am saving a track i like, going to my library, tracks and there I have everything, thirty albums or more, and there is no way to find anything. It used to show "saved" trac...

• What is the purpose of saving a track from a playlist if you can't find it? I am saving a track i like, going to my library, tracks and there I have everything, thirty albums or more, and there is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't play Rammstein - Benzin

Hi, I can't play this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/4YxAepVe35M0oltrOu8d6Z) in Windows desktop app. I can play it in webplayer though. In desktop app I get this message: This song is not avalible. If you have the file on your computer you can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't play this song (https://open.spotify.com/track/4YxAepVe35M0oltrOu8d6Z) in Windows desktop app. I can play it in webplayer though. In desktop app I get this message:  This song is not...
  • JachymKvasnicka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 5.2.4.0 on Lumia 650

Since the last windows 10 update on my Lumia 650 phone (Creators update 1703, build 10.0.15063.297) Spotify does not function anymore : it loads but as soon as you try to play a song, it immediate stops again. On my old Lumia 640 (which I gave to my ...

• Since the last windows 10 update on my Lumia 650 phone (Creators update 1703, build 10.0.15063.297)  Spotify does not function anymore : it loads but as soon as you try to play a song, it immedi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio intermittent

Hi,I recently started using a Chromecast Audio. It's all set up and was working fine for a few days, but a week ago it started behaving very intermittently. It appears as an available device less than half the time. I have tried restarting it and unp...

• Hi, I recently started using a Chromecast Audio. It's all set up and was working fine for a few days, but a week ago it started behaving very intermittently. It appears as an available device less t...
  • Jenk_1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

"The audio could not be started. Please restart the application." lumia 650

When I try to open the Spotify app on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (lumia 650), I get the following error: "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application." After a search it seems this going back almost a year and still no fix? (No sof...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to open the Spotify app on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (lumia 650), I get the following error:  "The audio could not be started. Please restart the application."   After a sear...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Error 8.4

I have a roku smart t.v. and I tried to use the spotify app, when I log in it says "Could not connect to Spotify. There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connection in Roku Settings. Visit www.Spotify.com/help for current...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a roku smart t.v. and I tried to use the spotify app, when I log in it says  "Could not connect to Spotify. There was a problem connecting to Spotify. Please check your network connecti...
  • idirisabdile528
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual DJ Plugin Not Showing Song List

Hello CommunityHaving a little trouble recently Im logged into spotify on my desktop and on another phone and on Virtual DJ the plugin now refuses to load searches but if I have played the song before it comes up in my other tabs and loads so logins ...

• Hello Community Having a little trouble recently Im logged into spotify on my desktop and on another phone and on Virtual DJ the plugin now refuses to load searches but if I have played the song bef...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes