Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Windows 10 (desktop) completely hangs after playing music for a while

I've been using spotify for a while (dunno, a year maybe?) now on my desktop PC running Windows 8.1 without any issues. I've updated my desktop to Windows 10 last week and now issues occur. After playing music on the spotify desktop application for a...

• Regular
  • I've been using spotify for a while (dunno, a year maybe?) now on my desktop PC running Windows 8.1 without any issues. I've updated my desktop to Windows 10 last week and now issues occur.   ...
  • kevinkleine
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Concert Tickets

I received an email from spotify saying I was awarded two free tickets to a Bruno mars concert. I just want to make sure, are they real? Does spotify give out free tickets?

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from spotify saying I was awarded two free tickets to a Bruno mars concert. I just want to make sure, are they real? Does spotify give out free tickets?
  • Tiffats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player has songs that desktop doesn't??

I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actually played them)! I had both desktop and web player...

• I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actua...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consumo de dados de Internet

Eu já baixei todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, se eu quiser ouvi-la quando estiver online eu ainda gasto os meus dados de Internet?

• Eu já baixei todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, se eu quiser ouvi-la quando estiver online eu ainda gasto os meus dados de Internet?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into webplayer

Can't log into webplayer.-Reset PW multiple times.-tried using IE, Chrome, and Incognito Window in Chrome with new PWs.-restarted the computer.-all programs are up to date.Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Can't log into webplayer. -Reset PW multiple times. -tried using IE, Chrome, and Incognito Window in Chrome with new PWs. -restarted the computer. -all programs are up to date. Help?
  • ddind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help!!!!!

How can i move my music from spotify to windows media player so i can add to my ipod and mp3 players? Can anyone help or know a way.

• How can i move my music from spotify to windows media player so i can add to my ipod and mp3 players? Can anyone help or know a way.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play downloaded playlist? Solution

This morning i were unable to play any downloaded songs and it told me i had to be connected to the internet to play the songs, even tho im premium and i have them downloaded.Now i read that you have to deleted and reinstall the app to fix this. but ...

• This morning i were unable to play any downloaded songs and it told me i had to be connected to the internet to play the songs, even tho im premium and i have them downloaded. Now i read that you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do people keep saying I can make money off spotify?

I want to get my music on Spotify, however I keep seeing how you can make money off spotify per listen to get you to use their program.I didn't know exactly where to put this so I just put it in other, but If you do make money off spotify, that's not...

• Visitor
  • I want to get my music on Spotify, however I keep seeing how you can make money off spotify per listen to get you to use their program. I didn't know exactly where to put this so I just put it in ot...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm so frustrated with local files. Diabolical.

OK, this is my last attempt at getting what I want.... I have opened a Google Play free account and it does what I need (see below), but work puts a firewall which prevents me from playing either Google Play or the Spotify app. The only way I can str...

• Casual Listener
  • OK, this is my last attempt at getting what I want....   I have opened a Google Play free account and it does what I need (see below), but work puts a firewall which prevents me from playing e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Beosound 5 - Playlist problem

I have a Beosound 5 with Spotify premium. The problem is that when I try to acces my playlist, it says "loading" all the time. I can say for sure that it has nothing to do with the system, since I have tried my friends Spotify account on the Beosound...

• Regular
  • I have a Beosound 5 with Spotify premium. The problem is that when I try to acces my playlist, it says "loading" all the time.   I can say for sure that it has nothing to do with the system, s...
  • stblanch
  • Regular
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes

Error! Incompatible spotify version

Me gustaría que volvuera a ser compatible la aplicación en mi tv no se por que tantas actualización inecesarias a la aplicación lo peor del caso es que pago premium y dejo de ser compatible con mi smart tv y mi tv es 2014 LG que desagradable

• Casual Listener
  • Me gustaría que volvuera a ser compatible la aplicación en mi tv no se por que tantas actualización inecesarias a la aplicación lo peor del caso es que pago premium y dejo de ser compatible con mi sm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist removal

I wasn't sure how else to get this out here (contact us section isn't super helpful) but I feel that based on the current political climate, this playlist is inappropriately named

• I wasn't sure how else to get this out here (contact us section isn't super helpful) but I feel that based on the current political climate, this playlist is inappropriately named
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists are gone

Please help me- I didn't delete them- they are missing from my phone as well! I have Spotify premium. Thank you!

• Please help me- I didn't delete them- they are missing from my phone as well!  I have Spotify premium.  Thank you!
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Little Mix needs more recognition

This british girlband is one of the most famous pop groups in the world right now and definitely the most talented yet Spotify seems to hate them. They currently have a new song "Reggaetón Lento Remix" out with latin boyband called CNCO. The song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • This british girlband is one of the most famous pop groups in the world right now and definitely the most talented yet Spotify seems to hate them. They currently have a new song "Reggaetón Lento Remi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect problem with Marantz na6005

My Marantz na6005 does not connect with Spotify. It is not seen by iPad or my android phone. It is the same problem again. What is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • My Marantz na6005 does not connect with Spotify. It is not seen by iPad or my android phone. It is the same problem again. What is going on?
  • undrop79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty.Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stereo.

• Casual Listener
  • Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty. Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be qui...
  • undrop79
  • Casual Listener
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Marantz
  • 71 replies
  • 5 likes

Xbox One S App Can't Install

Hi all, Anyone encountering an issue when trying to install the xbox one app? It only says coming soon on my xbox one and has no install button. Was the app pulled? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Anyone encountering an issue when trying to install the xbox one app? It only says coming soon on my xbox one and has no install button. Was the app pulled?   Thanks!
  • Ninjajonesy
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Roku - Please Give Us A Real App

Dear Spotify,Today is my birthday and the best present you could give me is an actual full featured app for the Roku. Sure, being able to access playlists is cool, but I normally just select songs and hit shuffle all on both the desktop and Android a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, Today is my birthday and the best present you could give me is an actual full featured app for the Roku. Sure, being able to access playlists is cool, but I normally just select song...
  • Ryanthecubfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

One Huge playlist updated with songs added to all playlists

Hey guys and gals, I've got a question / request involving playlists. What I'm looking for is a way to automatically keep one Super playlist updated with ALL the songs that I add to my other playlists. I highly doubt this is currently possible, but I...

• Hey guys and gals, I've got a question / request involving playlists.   What I'm looking for is a way to automatically keep one Super playlist updated with ALL the songs that I add to my other...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't install Spotify music on xbox one.

Whenever I go to install Spotify on my xbox it only shows up at the bottom with "browse apps." No when searched for. When I select it in the browse apps section there is no install option. All it says it "This product needs to be installed on your in...

• Whenever I go to install Spotify on my xbox it only shows up at the bottom with "browse apps." No when searched for. When I select it in the browse apps section there is no install option. All it say...
  • butters121
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes