Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku can't add tracks to playlist or show Discover Weekly playlist

When I attempt to add tracks to a playlist, the "Add track to playlist" popover just lingers with a spinning icon until I get bored and back out of it.Also the "Discover Weekly" playlist doesn't finish loading. I have the latest version of firmware, ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempt to add tracks to a playlist, the "Add track to playlist" popover just lingers with a spinning icon until I get bored and back out of it. Also the "Discover Weekly" playlist doesn...
  • Trachstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku no loggin

I can't loggin in roku , it say " you need a Spotify premium acount " but i have Premiums for family and i am the leaderAny support over here?

• I can't loggin in roku , it say " you need a Spotify premium acount " but i have Premiums for family and i am the leader Any support over here?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Content - Podcast

I had an idea for a Spotify podcast involving the motorcycle community -- would love to pitch to someone!

• Visitor
  • I had an idea for a Spotify podcast involving the motorcycle community -- would love to pitch to someone!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

The algorism sucks!!!!!

Iam totally pissed!I never listen to any oldies and my "list of the week" is full of it.Stop that! NOW!

• Iam totally pissed! I never listen to any oldies and my "list of the week" is full of it. Stop that! NOW!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player does not load albums

This is now happening quite frequently: you go to your music, albums, you select one of your albums and you end waiting forever on a black page: Even shift-reloading the page doesn't help. I'm using Chrome, I've experienced the problem on macos and l...

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 11.16.58.png
  • Music Fan
  • This is now happening quite frequently: you go to your music, albums, you select one of your albums and you end waiting forever on a black page:   Even shift-reloading the page doesn't hel...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with spotify connect on Philips soundbar htl-5160B/12

Dear all,For several months I own a Philips sound bar HTL-5160B/12, this sound bar is equipped with Spotify connect. At first it all worked fine but for the last few weeks I experience a weird problem. When I make a queue in Spotify somehow it keeps ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, For several months I own a Philips sound bar HTL-5160B/12, this sound bar is equipped with Spotify connect. At first it all worked fine but for the last few weeks I experience a weird prob...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Faixas indisponiveis

Boa tarde, eu gostaria de saber se as faixas que ficam indisponiveis ocupam espaço na minha biblioteca? E também, por que eu não consigo removê-las da mesma?

• Boa tarde, eu gostaria de saber se as faixas que ficam indisponiveis ocupam espaço na minha biblioteca? E também, por que eu não consigo removê-las da mesma?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Import Bug

I imported music from iTunes in my iPhone and they have been added to my music and I don't want that so I removed the permission for Spotify to access my iTunes music but now the music that is available in Spotify are stuck in my songs list and when ...

• Casual Listener
  • I imported music from iTunes in my iPhone and they have been added to my music and I don't want that so I removed the permission for Spotify to access my iTunes music but now the music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen music from local files on my mobile phone, how to download it on phone?

I have some local files in my computer. I can listen to them through spotify on its device. When I switch to my phone that files are unavailable. How to download them on my phone too?

• I have some local files in my computer. I can listen to them through spotify on its device. When I switch to my phone that files are unavailable. How to download them on my phone too? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz NR1603 - Spotify playlist empty

How to troubleshoot empyty playlist? I have reset the receiver. Log out and log in againn my spotify account but nothing happened. Thanks.

• How to troubleshoot empyty playlist? I have reset the receiver. Log out and log in againn my spotify account but nothing happened. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly selecting Web player in the middle of a song

Hey guys so in the past couple days my Spotfy web player has been randomly switching to the web player in the middle of a song. I've tried re-installing the desktop app, clearing cookies and using the option to log out all spotify devices but the pro...

• Hey guys so in the past couple days my Spotfy web player has been randomly switching to the web player in the middle of a song. I've tried re-installing the desktop app, clearing cookies and using th...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Running] Great work on the Browser Player Enhancements

This isn't an idea but rather positive feedback. I sometimes need to listen to music at my desk just to block out the roar of the coworkers. Sadly, I work behind all the restrictions at a F500 company with firewalls, proxies, etc. I cannot make the d...

• This isn't an idea but rather positive feedback.   I sometimes need to listen to music at my desk just to block out the roar of the coworkers. Sadly, I work behind all the restrictions at a F5...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

I pay premium so I dont have to listen to ads!!!!! No Ads!!!!! I just completed a survey from you guys and every question had to do with adding ads. Again NO ADS. Also, keep unlimited skip!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I pay premium so I dont have to listen to ads!!!!! No Ads!!!!! I just completed a survey from you guys and every question had to do with adding ads. Again NO ADS. Also, keep unlimited skip!!!!! 
  • Marine03
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Remote Repeat Function On PS4, Why?

Hello guys, I use Spotify on my PS4 at home, and remote control it with my iOS devices and my Mac, but something that really frustrates me is that I can't set a song on repeat remotely, I have to always go to the PS4 app and do it from there. Can any...

•  Hello guys,   I use Spotify on my PS4 at home, and remote control it with my iOS devices and my Mac, but something that really frustrates me is that I can't set a song on repeat remotely...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Corrupted Playlist

Hello, a while ago I created a playlist, but while I did it something happened (maybe my internet disconnected or something) because the playlist is corrupted now. On my PC in the spotify program it is called "Wird geladen..." (german for "gets loade...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   a while ago I created a playlist, but while I did it something happened (maybe my internet disconnected or something) because the playlist is corrupted now. On my PC in the spotify pr...
  • pbeckster
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

You now officailly are too big eh

So I guess when you got a good thing and everyone knows it you can do whatever you want to them. What originally attracted everyone to Spotify was that it was awesome. Now you are forcing people to buy your premium app by cramming advertisements down...

• So I guess when you got a good thing and everyone knows it you can do whatever you want to them.  What originally attracted everyone to Spotify was that it was awesome.  Now you are forcing...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX-V677 does not show as device for Spotify Connect

No matter what I have tried, my Yamaha RX-V677 will not show up as an available device in the spotify list. I have an HTC One M8, Samsung TN-330U 8" latest gen tablet and Yamaha RX-V677 receiver. HTC one and Samsung tablet talk to each other and I ca...

• Music Fan
  • No matter what I have tried, my Yamaha RX-V677 will not show up as an available device in the spotify list.   I have an HTC One M8, Samsung TN-330U 8" latest gen tablet and Yamaha RX-V677 re...
  • VonSohn
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

New Search Interface and playlist

So now when you search you can see a song, but not who the artist is. If the song title has been used multiple times you have to hit play on the "top results" to figure out which version it is. The previous search was exponetially better than this ve...

• So now when you search you can see a song, but not who the artist is. If the song title has been used multiple times you have to hit play on the "top results" to figure out which version it is. The p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes