Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• shrawani
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Latest App for Samsung Smart TV

I think you must improve the App on samsung SmartTV(2014). I can't use the features for Spotify Premium. Please update these App to the new one! Like Tizen SmartTV(2015,2016)

• I think you must improve the App on samsung SmartTV(2014). I can't use the features for Spotify Premium. Please update these App to the new one! Like Tizen SmartTV(2015,2016)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

504 and 500 errors

hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome) on Windows or on a Chromebook.

• Music Fan
  • hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome) on Windows or on a Chromebook.
  • annamaria4
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issue

It won't let me play music on the web player because it says I am connected to my iPhone. I tried alot of things, even deleting the app, and it still said that. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • It won't let me play music on the web player because it says I am connected to my iPhone.  I tried alot of things, even deleting the app, and it still said that.  Help.
  • niccoli-johnny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont play any songs (chromebook)

Im trying to listen to spotify on my chromebook but nothing is playing at all. The volume bar on the bottom is on mute and if i try to raise the volume it just right back to mute automatically. There is a green bar on the bottom that says that I am l...

• Im trying to listen to spotify on my chromebook but nothing is playing at all. The volume bar on the bottom is on mute and if i try to raise the volume it just right back to mute automatically. There...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work on chromebook?

I have a chromebook so I can't actually download Spotify so I use the web player and now that's not working. I have to like log in and out a bunch of times before it finally works. It always says "Can't connect to spotify" please fix the web player s...

• I have a chromebook so I can't actually download Spotify so I use the web player and now that's not working. I have to like log in and out a bunch of times before it finally works. It always says "Ca...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Please sort out cover art issues

I think everybody has experienced this issue:The cover of a song you put in your playlist changes, but the song is the exact same one. Even the orginal cover still exists. This is really annoying, because it sometimes destroys playlist covers (i know...

• Visitor
  • I think everybody has experienced this issue: The cover of a song you put in your playlist changes, but the song is the exact same one. Even the orginal cover still exists. This is really annoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The whole Discover section in Browse disappeared across all devices

Hi, I've been using US Spotify account for about 4-5 months, but since I'm currently living in Japan, I decided to change my payment method to my local credit card. Since then the whole Discover section in Browse just disappeared. I only have access ...

• Hi,   I've been using US Spotify account for about 4-5 months, but since I'm currently living in Japan, I decided to change my payment method to my local credit card.    Since then...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

In Marantz MCR610 the spotify stops after 1 hour of playing music

I have the Marantz MCR610. Since more than 2 months the spotify stops after 1 hour of playing music, when it is not before. It is very unpleasant because I am paying for a service that is not being rendered properly. I have been a spotify customer si...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Marantz MCR610. Since more than 2 months the spotify stops after 1 hour of playing music, when it is not before. It is very unpleasant because I am paying for a service that is not being r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

discover weekly not update

hi, my discover weekly has not been updated for 5 weeks now. I have tried this solution; deleted cache, log out, uinstall, reinstall, log in, but nothing works. I use spotify every day om my home computer Mac, phone htc and work computer pc/windows a...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,  my discover weekly has not been updated for 5 weeks now. I have tried this solution; deleted cache, log out, uinstall, reinstall, log in, but nothing works. I use spotify every day om my h...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playback function working bad.

Keeps playing deleted songs. When i play a track, the next one is always a deleted song/album. It didn't do it before.What could I do about it?

• Regular
  • Keeps playing deleted songs. When i play a track, the next one is always a deleted song/album. It didn't do it before.What could I do about it?
  • Sipylos_HUN
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting volume in separate rooms grouped through SONOS...?

Being able to use Spotify on my phone to play music through my SONOS speakers is GREAT. My question: using Spotify on my phone, how do I adjust the volume in two separate 'rooms' that I have grouped through SONOS? The SONOS App allows such volume adj...

• Regular
  • Being able to use Spotify on my phone to play music through my SONOS speakers is GREAT. My question: using Spotify on my phone, how do I adjust the volume in two separate 'rooms' that I have grouped ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Long playlist for car and occasionally play on Sonos or amplifier

I have a long playlist in Spotify which I play in the car, I stream the music from my iPhone to the car stereo and sometimes I use the headphones.I like how the app remembers where it stopped when I get out of the car and it continues when I get into...

• Regular
  • I have a long playlist in Spotify which I play in the car, I stream the music from my iPhone to the car stereo and sometimes I use the headphones. I like how the app remembers where it stopped when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does newly released Album get streams?

Hi, I just released my classical piano album "Live, Dream, Love" and was pleasantly surprised to see that it got 42000 streams in the first two days. But afterward it dropped A LOT. I did notice that in the first 2 days, the streams over the 14 track...

• Hi, I just released my classical piano album "Live, Dream, Love" and was pleasantly surprised to see that it got 42000 streams in the first two days. But afterward it dropped A LOT. I did notice that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shazam

Hey, I love that all my shazams come up in a playlist. I had the two services disconnected for a chunk of this year, and just reconnected them. And now the shazam playlist isn't in order on spotify. All the songs just coppied over, in bulk on today's...

• Hey, I love that all my shazams come up in a playlist.  I had the two services disconnected for a chunk of this year, and just reconnected them.   And now the shazam playlist isn't in orde...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are some songs missing/unable to play on Spotify?

Why is a specific album from an artist blocked or removed from the library?In this case I am unable to play this album yet others from the same artist just plays fine.https://play.spotify.com/album/63McpWDS7P0dF06fqXQMCZ

• Why is a specific album from an artist blocked or removed from the library? In this case I am unable to play this album yet others from the same artist just plays fine. https://play.spotify.com/alb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Admit the limitations of the spotify library

I am trying to make my "I want to hear the same song twice" playlist. When I search for Jack Johnson Badfish it says "Please make sure your words are spelled correctly..."I spelled it correctly. When I search for something on Netflix that they dont h...

• I am trying to make my "I want to hear the same song twice" playlist.  When I search for Jack Johnson Badfish it says "Please make sure your words are spelled correctly..." I spelled it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify WebPlayer prompts Flash in Firefox (46.0.1)

After I log in using the WebPlayer (https://play.spotify.com/) I'm prompted to install Flash. This also happens with Opera (37). It works fine in Edge but more to the point is why am I prompted for Flash in the first place when I have it installed. I...

spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  •   After I log in using the WebPlayer (https://play.spotify.com/) I'm prompted to install Flash.  This also happens with Opera (37).  It works fine in Edge but more to the point is why...
  • Talos1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Home page 'Announcements'

Is it just me? If you put an annnocement on the Home page exorting us to listen for example as today to Coldplay London then why oh why doesn't the hotlink in the announcement take me to the playlist in question?

• Is it just me? If you put an annnocement on the Home page exorting us to listen for example as today to Coldplay London then why oh why doesn't the hotlink in the announcement take me to the playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Definitive Technology speaker Showing up TWICE in Connect list???

Hello, I just added a new Definitive Technology Speaker to my network, labeled "Kitchen". It's showing up twice in the Connect Devices list. One works, one does nothing. How do I delete the second? Thanks. I've tried:1. re-setup the speaker2. Change ...

• Hello,   I just added a new Definitive Technology Speaker to my network, labeled "Kitchen".  It's showing up twice in the Connect Devices list.   One works, one does nothing. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one login with an exsisting Spotify account on the Windows 10 Mobile app?

I recently made an Spotify account using the webbrowser. I installed Spotify on my Windows 10 Mobile, but I can't seem to login with a Spotify account. Am I missing something? Being able to login when starting an application seems like an mandetory f...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently made an Spotify account using the webbrowser. I installed Spotify on my Windows 10 Mobile, but I can't seem to login with a Spotify account. Am I missing something? Being able to login whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes